29-08-2011
Doc's Request.
28-12-2011
Med's Done....
22-07-2011
Passport Req..
28-12-2011
hi everyone :)

I need some advice regarding my husband case :( My husband petition his mother with his 1 sibling as dependent, Sept. 30, 2013 they received their PPR and medical request ;D were so happy about that, but the problem is, his sibling gave birth last sept. 25, 2012, my question is do he need to declare the child now? is it not to late? if we do not declare the child, can his sibling will petition the child in the future to come to canada? his sibling doesn't married yet but the baby is using the father's surname...

kandel

Jan 2, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2008
Doc's Request.
1 March 2012 Doc's Submitted: 20 Apr 2012
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
25 Sep 2012 AOR Received: 16 Mar 2013
Med's Request
03 June 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013 Dependant......: One
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
07 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
zahramer said:
Hey guys,

My brother sponsored my father in May 2008 and I was the accompanying dependent. We were requested for police clearance, passport and medicals which were completed and sent before 02nd august 2013. The online status now says that the medicals have been received (but that would only be for my father as his was an e-medical and my mom and I were paper medical, so I have no clue of our medical status). Is there anyone with a similar time frame?

I have to soon due to visa expiry (before Jan 2014) travel back to India from London and I plan to call back my passport in December. Has anyone called back the passport before? Would they be returning back only my passport? Also is it gonna cancel my application or only delay it further?

Confused :-\
Hii this is how it is i am assuming ur father is main applicant right? Our case is same only my father had e-medical but my bro and mum had paper medical. And like u said ur Ecas shows medical received, medicAl is clear for all three of you. Nothing to worry.

Amy1

Jun 20, 2012
I need help in reading ATIP notes that i received by email its 58 pages and i dont know which part is main in all these pages but security and criminality it says not started yet, any help will be apreciated

mani12

Jun 13, 2013
itslaeq said:
My case is similar to yours. I am the dependent came back from Ireland to submit pp. The difference is I sent all the docs on April 1st 2013 to ND and waiting since.
mine is also same ...visa is expiring in march 2014 .... sent our passports on 26 th july 2013.... still showing application received... medicals were done in june... but not showing on that whether they received it or not????

mani12

Jun 13, 2013
hey... can anybody tell me how to order GCMS notes ????? we sent our passports and medicals were done in june...no updates on cic for any medicals received or whatever.... so tensed !!!!!

Tamila0507

May 22, 2012
HI everyone!

we just got letter from embassy today. The visas for my mom and sister are ready to be picked up!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy! ;D
Now I have a question. Does a dependant have to arrive to Canada together with main applicant? My mom she wants to come here asap, meanwhile my sister (dependant) has to finish some business and would come a month later.
Is it possible or do they have to land together at the same time?

VAN01

Star Member
Aug 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tamila0507 said:
HI everyone!

we just got letter from embassy today. The visas for my mom and sister are ready to be picked up!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy! ;D
Now I have a question. Does a dependant have to arrive to Canada together with main applicant? My mom she wants to come here asap, meanwhile my sister (dependant) has to finish some business and would come a month later.
Congrats Tamila for visas. Can u plz share ur timeline and ur visa office.

Tp

Star Member
Oct 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2008
Doc's Request.
October 2013
AOR Received.
July 2014
File Transfer...
November 18, 2014
Med's Request
April18, 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015
Passport Req..
Mar 21, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-Apr-2016
Pari4u said:
hai inviting all the sponsor ppl who apply for their parents and got the letter to send back the information and comments. and also for those who is waiting for their parents

sponsor November 2008
file acknowledgment letter March 2009
Additional document request November 2011

share your time line friends as well :)

tc

Hello everyone, I applied for parent sponsorship in 2008, and I noticed announcement on cic website regarding additional document request, but I did not receive any letter from cic requesting additional document. I received acknowledgement letter long time ago. On their website it says to contact them if a letter requesting additional document is not received, but it's very hard to get hold of anybody in cic. Do you think my application is lost at cic? Please provide any suggestion. Thanks

Tamila0507

May 22, 2012
VAN01 said:
Congrats Tamila for visas. Can u plz share ur timeline and ur visa office.
Application June 2009
-Transfer to embassy in Ukraine July 2012
- Medicals March 2013+additional test May 2013
-Visas Oct 2013

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
Tamila0507 said:
HI everyone!

Congratulations! :) No, the dependent can arrive to Canada any time she wants, but the main applicant (your mother) should be present during her landing at the airport when she arrives.

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
Tp said:
Hello everyone, I applied for parent sponsorship in 2008, and I noticed announcement on cic website regarding additional document request, but I did not receive any letter from cic requesting additional document. I received acknowledgement letter long time ago. On their website it says to contact them if a letter requesting additional document is not received, but it's very hard to get hold of anybody in cic. Do you think my application is lost at cic? Please provide any suggestion. Thanks
No, it is not lost, as you received the acknowledgement letter, but it the additional documents request might have been sent to a wrong address. The only option for you is to try your best to get ahold of the CIC over the phone and as soon as you can. Keep trying, it is possible to reach them.Your application could possible have been even closed as they hadn't received the docs from you.

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hi Guys,

I am sending additional documents to Mississauga office today. I see that they are asking for two self addressed labels in two languages. What and where will I find that? Any suggestions?

eric leon

Dec 6, 2012
layla.bee said:
Hi Guys,

I am sending additional documents to Mississauga office today. I see that they are asking for two self addressed labels in two languages. What and where will I find that? Any suggestions?
when u got document request buddy?

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
eric leon said:
when u got document request buddy?
Request came in Aug, I am sending docs today. Do I have to send labels only? they said self addressed envelops.

Anikish

Sep 20, 2013
Help Help!!

My aunt had applied for myself and family since in 2009 January in Canada. Additional documents was requested in March 2012 and was sent to her in March 2012. We are here in Guyana and received a AOR letter in February 2013. The Online application status update is Application Received.
We haven't got any letter for medical as yet. Our visa office is Trinidad and Tobago.
Can u guys assist me on whats happening??? :(