Med's Done....
Just finished
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
I just received the medical examination request from CIC. My mother had breast cancer 4-5 years ago and was cured. Do you guys know if it affects her admissibility ? Because our IMM type is non-EDE. I read from the IRPA, Section 38
Health grounds

38. (1) A foreign national is inadmissible on health grounds if their health condition

(a) is likely to be a danger to public health;

(b) is likely to be a danger to public safety; or

(c) might reasonably be expected to cause excessive demand on health or social services.

Do you guys know if my mother's situation might be seen as "cause excessive demand on health or social services"?
I'm really worried about this. Going through a long process, and get to this final stage. Have you guys experienced this situation? Please share

cslave

Star Member
Feb 8, 2012
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2007
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
05-05-2012 from LVO
File Transfer...
25-01-2012
Med's Request
20-12-2012
Med's Done....
04-01-2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
26-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-07-2013
LANDED..........
04-08-2013
happyguy said:
I just received the medical examination request from CIC. My mother had breast cancer 4-5 years ago and was cured. Do you guys know if it affects her admissibility ? Because our IMM type is non-EDE. I read from the IRPA, Section 38
Health grounds

38. (1) A foreign national is inadmissible on health grounds if their health condition

(a) is likely to be a danger to public health;

(b) is likely to be a danger to public safety; or

(c) might reasonably be expected to cause excessive demand on health or social services.

Do you guys know if my mother's situation might be seen as "cause excessive demand on health or social services"?
I'm really worried about this. Going through a long process, and get to this final stage. Have you guys experienced this situation? Please share
Singapore is moving finally. Congts !!! She should be fine As it was cured. better to consult with your family physician, do some addition test to prove it doesn't exists, and show all the document to panel physician that it has been cured.

Dream1

Nov 1, 2012
Help me medical nd passport requested in dec.
Medical recived status from feb
Still no update ,, so orderd GCMS from atip-aiprp on 3rd week of may bt no reply yet..Ny tracking option ???
Ny Idea when we all who got request on 26/11goin to get visa ???
Pls reply

5yearswaiting

Apr 3, 2013
Dream1,

Your time line seems to be the same as mine- Meds received in May and status changed to Inprocess in June

I think we have to wait till the strike ends.

Amy1

Jun 20, 2012
hello everyone
anybody on this forum heard anything after DNA request our medical was done in Nov 26,2012 and DNA sample and fees paid from Canada is done ON apr 24,2013 after that have not heard anything if anyone had same experience please share
Thank you

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I believe they are on strike so whenever the strike is over then they'll process your application

vichevska

Feb 8, 2012
Amy1 said:
hello everyone
anybody on this forum heard anything after DNA request our medical was done in Nov 26,2012 and DNA sample and fees paid from Canada is done ON apr 24,2013 after that have not heard anything if anyone had same experience please share
Thank you
At least you had med request. My parents and I had DNA done in May and still no feedback, no med request etc :(

RJAG

Feb 12, 2013
Hi All:

Here is the latest update I have on my E-Cas

We received XXXXXXXXXXXX application for permanent residence on August 20, 2009.

We started processing XXXXXXXXXXXX application on June 18, 2013.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on XXXXXXXXXXXX application. The office will contact XXXXXXXXXXXX concerning this decision.

Please see my timeline below.
Original Application - August 2009
Submitted information (forms): June 2012
Office - Ottawa Pilot
Sponsorship Approved: November 2012
Medical request and sent - Feb 8 2013
Medical results have been received - May 13 2013
Started processing XXXXXXXXX's application on June 18, 2013
Passport Request: June 24, 2013
Passport Sent: June 26, 2013 via VFS

Ecas updated to Decision Made - June 27, 2013

comecome

Jan 27, 2013
syrian said:
Hi comecome : thank you for the reply i appreciate it , but how come they told MP that med needs to be reviewd
it seems that whoever talked to him doesn't know whats he's/she's talking about ,
thanks and i hope what you think is right .
Relax man ... dont think too much ... u know what ... there is by book rule to follow but that's for sure CIC has their procedure but I found that process and procedure doesn't mach with everyone ... and moreover I think the MP's cant follow-up any individual's by routine follow-up and it works once in a while. So let it go .. on it's own way.

Relax. Positive.

hunny007

Star Member
Feb 14, 2013
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB PAKISTAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2007
Doc's Request.
NOV 2011
AOR Received.
JAN 2013
File Transfer...
OCT 2012
Med's Request
APR 2013 AND ADDITION TEST JULY 2013
Med's Done....
22 APR 2013 AND ADDITIONAL TEST JULY 2013 Re med,s aug 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
oct 3 2014
VISA ISSUED...
nov 17 2014 and send passport back nov25 2014
hira.n said:
Hunny007: Dont get worried about this.. THis is the sputuum and smear culture test..It is done to rule out TB.. Your mother would be required to go for the test for 3 continuous days.. The result of this test takes 8 weeks.. So yes an additional waiting time.. My mother had to go through the same sputuum test(They said there was some infection) and Alhumdullilah it was clear, my ecas now show's medical received(Which mean's medical's have been cleared) .. She did her sputuum test on the 30th january, 31st january and 1st february'2013, after that the results were dispatched to the medical section on 1st april '2013(Exactly after 8 weeks).. Some people are required to go for X-Rays after that, if they feel xray is required , otherwise in other cases they donot ask for xrays.. SO donot stress too much about it..
hi guys i got email for my Brother from regional medical office .Dear Mr. ******

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

The results of your initial medical examinations did not establish that you meet the medical admissibility criteria of Canada’s Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA). Further medical information is required before a decision can be reached.

We require the following additional medical examination(s):

· Chest x-ray image corresponding to the radiological report completed on or after 19/07/2013 is required.

Take this email to the Panel Physician (PP) for the above mentioned request.

You have 90days from the date of this email to comply with this request. Failure to do so may result in the closing of your Immigration medical file, which may result in the refusal of your application.this is only email i got but today when my brother call for appointment DMP he was told that him and mother both need xray but new Delhi ask us only my brother.my question is should we done both of them?and how DMP can ask if regional medical office email me for one person? and also my brother and my mother done there culture test which is Negative DMP told us and New Dehli got already plzz reply me

slama

Jun 27, 2013
hi,
I have question, i sponsored my parents under family class.CHC delhi asked for my parents passport. we mailed passport november 2012, my parents passports expires in august 2013. we received a phone call from CHC delhi on may 23rd and informed that their visa has been approved and they are sending passport, but its been more than a month we have not received the passport yet. Can anybody tell me whats taking them so long to send the passport. I am really worried that there is only 5 weeks left for my parents passport to expire.

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
RJAG said:
Hi All:

Here is the latest update I have on my E-Cas

We received XXXXXXXXXXXX application for permanent residence on August 20, 2009.

We started processing XXXXXXXXXXXX application on June 18, 2013.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on XXXXXXXXXXXX application. The office will contact XXXXXXXXXXXX concerning this decision.
Congratulations! :)

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
hunny007 said:
hi guys i got email for my Brother from regional medical office .Dear Mr. ******

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

The results of your initial medical examinations did not establish that you meet the medical admissibility criteria of Canada's Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA). Further medical information is required before a decision can be reached.

We require the following additional medical examination(s):

· Chest x-ray image corresponding to the radiological report completed on or after 19/07/2013 is required.

Take this email to the Panel Physician (PP) for the above mentioned request.

You have 90days from the date of this email to comply with this request. Failure to do so may result in the closing of your Immigration medical file, which may result in the refusal of your application.this is only email i got but today when my brother call for appointment DMP he was told that him and mother both need xray but new Delhi ask us only my brother.my question is should we done both of them?and how DMP can ask if regional medical office email me for one person? and also my brother and my mother done there culture test which is Negative DMP told us and New Dehli got already plzz reply me
I would redo it for both of them, just in case.

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
slama said:
hi,
I have question, i sponsored my parents under family class.CHC delhi asked for my parents passport. we mailed passport november 2012, my parents passports expires in august 2013. we received a phone call from CHC delhi on may 23rd and informed that their visa has been approved and they are sending passport, but its been more than a month we have not received the passport yet. Can anybody tell me whats taking them so long to send the passport. I am really worried that there is only 5 weeks left for my parents passport to expire.
Have you tried to call them again? Maybe passports are delayed in mail?