Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
shil said:
thanks..
only mom and bro relationship needs to be proved still tests lab is in canada..... don't know how that will work???
how do they take samples from india and who collects samples???
anyone with same situation plz help and i tried to google, not much info available
Hi Shil

Just asked an acquaintance but this was for child case - Sponsor in India and Wife and Children in Canada. Wife and child were told to go to specific lab in Canada and sponsor had appt in ND embassy where they took the test, not a specific lab - he was given date and embassy took the test

shil

Feb 4, 2013
user828 said:
Hi Shil

Just asked an acquaintance but this was for child case - Sponsor in India and Wife and Children in Canada. Wife and child were told to go to specific lab in Canada and sponsor had appt in ND embassy where they took the test, not a specific lab - he was given date and embassy took the test
thanks user828,
let me call lab in canada and see if i can find further info.

Shuga

Nov 26, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
File Transfer...
31-01-2012
Med's Request
15-02-2012
Med's Done....
03-03-2012 and 03-07-2012
Does anybody know how long it takes for passport request after status changed to Decision made? Case is in Ottawa...

ranja

Nov 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2008
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
10-12-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2013 (passport mailed out on 04-06-2013 and received on 07-06-2013)
Shuga said:
Does anybody know how long it takes for passport request after status changed to Decision made? Case is in Ottawa...
Congrats shuga, should be a couple of weeks now.

Roozirooti

Star Member
Feb 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012 - PCC requested by LVO and submitted in Sep.
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
June-July 2013
Interview........
waived-Status change to In process on July 8, 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2015
LANDED..........
Landed on Feb 05 2016
So happy for u Shuga.....you waited too long after medical to hear this

next7flight

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 march 2014
Monday has been passed. Been 4months 10days since passports has been sent.
It's really frustrating. God I want my passports with visa asap.
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I am litterly cryinggg :(
Pls make coming Tuesday happiest n luckiest for me ???

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got a letter from Delhi dated march 16 , saying they are deleting my sister and officer she is not dependent child, but she has continuos study , she failed twice in MA English and she left this MA and joined MA history.and we received second letter dated march 18 DNA testing for my dad, mother and my younger brother, I called maxam lab for DNA , I paid fee on the phone 728 dollars for three people ,they sent sample kit to the embassy.
And for my sister letter ,they said there is no right of appeal. Medical was done in December , they returned our all passport include my sister passport , we did not recieve original certificate
Is anybody know how to do appeal for my sister.anyone know or anyone have same case about deleting dependtant thanks

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
What is that DNA testing about? They don't doubt your parents?! What's the point for us spend so many years waiting and hoping to bring strangers to Canada and support them for 10 years?

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Suin said:
What is that DNA testing about? They don't doubt your parents?! What's the point for us spend so many years waiting and hoping to bring strangers to Canada and support them for 10 years?
they are asking relationship between my dad my mom and my younger brother.they said we are r not satisfied evidence u submitted

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
39 said:
they are asking relationship between my dad my mom and my younger brother.they said we are r not satisfied evidence u submitted
that's really strange. Even if they would have adopted him, he is still your brother. What's the point. Birth certificate is not enough for them?

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Suin said:
that's really strange. Even if they would have adopted him, he is still your brother. What's the point. Birth certificate is not enough for them?
yes he is my real brother , but age difference me and my brother almost 13 year that's why they r douting him

Pari4u

Jan 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 5, 2011
AOR Received.
April 24,2012
File Transfer...
May 11,2012- LVO India, Aor from ind June 28,2012
Med's Request
November 26 2012
Med's Done....
December 12 2012, medical rec on 11 april 2013
Passport Req..
November 26 2012, sent on 27 dec
first they reject your sister and now this they just need all excuse to be. you said before you have sent the letter to them regarding your sister what did you give the reason there ? are you going to do appeal for her ? my situation is similar to you he didn't switch but after finishing his Mcom he switched to BA hope img officer don't reject him now I am really worried .

just praying for you that everything goes well for you

shil

Feb 4, 2013
39 said:
I got a letter from Delhi dated march 16 , saying they are deleting my sister and officer she is not dependent child, but she has continuos study , she failed twice in MA English and she left this MA and joined MA history.and we received second letter dated march 18 DNA testing for my dad, mother and my younger brother, I called maxam lab for DNA , I paid fee on the phone 728 dollars for three people ,they sent sample kit to the embassy.
And for my sister letter ,they said there is no right of appeal. Medical was done in December , they returned our all passport include my sister passport , we did not recieve original certificate
Is anybody know how to do appeal for my sister.anyone know or anyone have same case about deleting dependtant thanks
i paid the fees on the phone too today,

when did you pay the fees , did the embassy collect dna samples for your parents and brother yet?
sorry to hear of your sister's rejection, i am sure you could appeal if your case is genuine..you will have to seek an immigration lawyer

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pari4u said:
first they reject your sister and now this they just need all excuse to be. you said before you have sent the letter to them regarding your sister what did you give the reason there ? are you going to do appeal for her ? my situation is similar to you he didn't switch but after finishing his Mcom he switched to BA hope img officer don't reject him now I am really worried .

just praying for you that everything goes well for you
after jan 02 letter we received a leter almost two months , they said why she abandoned the course and joined other course she did BA and after pgdca, MSC computer science, after she joined MA English part 1 , she failed twice, and joined MA history, now she have all continous study.on the letter they mentioned that there is no right of appeal at IRB

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shil said:
i paid the fees on the phone too today,

when did you pay the fees , did the embassy collect dna samples for your parents and brother yet?
sorry to hear of your sister's rejection, i am sure you could appeal if your case is genuine..you will have to seek an immigration lawyer
i paid fee on march 26 and after I received email from lab , they said we sent kit to embassy, I don't know when they will call or letter to my parents