Dec-2012
Passport Req..
Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 13, 2013
LANDED..........
:) soon
ranja said:
same here. no updates from my side either.

Hi Ranja,

I am new to the forum and notice we applied same time all the processing period is same. May I know if you have sibling on your application.

VAN01

Star Member
Aug 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pimigration said:
Same here too!!
same status on my side as well. its more than two months since we sent our meds and pp but no response so far.

gaggidhillon

Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 april 2008
Doc's Request.
30 nov 2011
Nomination.....
27-jan-2012 doc send
AOR Received.
11-may-2012
File Transfer...
29 august 2012,AOR FROM NEW DELHI ON 9 OCTOBER 2012
Med's Request
08-NOV-2012
Med's Done....
07 dec 2012,ecas acknowledge medical on 30/12/12
Passport Req..
08-NOV-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06- march 2013 ("address change on 8 march"DM on 11 march")
LANDED..........
Last week of march
sakamath said:
Well, I have an odd update on my ecas. It states In-Process "We have started processing your application on Feb 14th" (this is exactly 2 months after CIC received the medicals). However, there is no mention of "Medicals Received". Bracing for further medicals or worse... :(
hi i want to confirm does your parents have travel history

ranja

Nov 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2008
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
10-12-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2013 (passport mailed out on 04-06-2013 and received on 07-06-2013)
Sandy978 said:
Hi Ranja,

I am new to the forum and notice we applied same time all the processing period is same. May I know if you have sibling on your application.
no sibling, just a parent.

also post your timeline here so it can be added to the spreadsheet as well.

guramrit

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
apr 2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-11
AOR Received.
26-jun-12
Med's Request
8-11-12
Med's Done....
28-11-12
Passport Req..
8-11-12
VISA ISSUED...
decision made on 7 apr 2013
hey frnds..
CHC has sent our passport back with request to submit the medical reports .. this lettar was sent on 25 january . our meds has been already done on 28 nov 12..
and were sent on 13-12-12
.. and doc frm where the med have done said medical cannot be repeated within one year. and he gave me a letter sating that which i hav already sent them twice .. first they asked fr my mother medical and replyto that letter was sent to them oon 7-1-13... now my ecase status chnged to in process on 25 -1-13.. nd they sent me email on 26-1-13.. 2 whos reply sent a letter frm doc on 29-1-13.. nd now we got our passport .they hav not mentioned any test to redone or even medical to v redone .. but its written med 2 v done within 45 days .. nd passports 2 v return with med proof .. with this letter..i han sent my passports with proof of medical to CHC ND on 7 feb 2013... till now there is no update status is still IN PROCESS nd
there no update of medical yet.. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
:-\

ranja

Nov 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2008
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
10-12-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2013 (passport mailed out on 04-06-2013 and received on 07-06-2013)
guramrit said:
hey frnds..
CHC has sent our passport back with request to submit the medical reports .. this lettar was sent on 25 january . our meds has been already done on 28 nov 12..
and were sent on 13-12-12
.. and doc frm where the med have done said medical cannot be repeated within one year. and he gave me a letter sating that which i hav already sent them twice .. first they asked fr my mother medical and replyto that letter was sent to them oon 7-1-13... now my ecase status chnged to in process on 25 -1-13.. nd they sent me email on 26-1-13.. 2 whos reply sent a letter frm doc on 29-1-13.. nd now we got our passport .they hav not mentioned any test to redone or even medical to v redone .. but its written med 2 v done within 45 days .. nd passports 2 v return with med proof .. with this letter..i han sent my passports with proof of medical to CHC ND on 7 feb 2013... till now there is no update status is still IN PROCESS nd
there no update of medical yet.. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:s

sounds like the time they sent back my entire application asking for my mothers pictures when they were already in the envelope. sometimes i just wonder what kind of drugs they are on when they are looking at our files. i mean come on get your act together, putting 2+2 together is not hard.

lost 2 months cause of that idiot.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
I am just keeping tabs on the amount of hiccups and bad luck I can get
Summarize
- Parents are here on Visit Visa
- File is in ND
- Never got bulk email for Docs, Request which they sent on 8th Nov due to wrong email due by 14th March
- Delhi got back to me after numerous emails/MP inquiry
- Delhi didn't ask for all the docs - they only want older activities, current passport and meds and Updated INDIAN POLICE CLEARANCE
- Delhi sends letter to India address dated 28th Jan, received 4th Feb
- Friend scans and emails me letter
- Goto Indian VFS Vancouver on 6th Feb for PCC with request for Indian Consulate to do it faster
- Status shows reached Indian Consulate on 7th

FOUND PERSON WHO READY TO CARRY PASSPORT AND DOCS TO INDIA FLYING ON 12TH FEB

11th Feb - Status on VFS Shows App in Process
12th Feb - PERSON FLIES TO INDIA SO I MISSED IT

FOUND ANOTHER PERSON FLYING ON 24TH FEB READY TO CARRY PASSPORT AND DOCS TO INDIA FLYING ON 24TH FEB

13TH FEB - 18TH FEB - Status on VFS Shows App in Process
- Called Indian Consulate requesting urgency - INDIAN CONSULATE SAYS PCC ALREADY DONE LAST WEEK ??????????
- Called VFS - Indian Call Centre - NO CLUE
- Go personally to VFS Again - Checks COMPUTER - NOT RECEIVED
- I request to confirm with Consulate as they say that they sent it
- 5 Minutes later, opens drawer below him - PCC WITH THEM SINCE 11TH FEB but they blame the other party
**VFS IS CLOSING CANADA SERVICE ON 1ST MARCH**
- So If I would have received on 11th Feb, that person could have taken my passport to India on 12th Feb

NEVER MIND, PERSON GOING ON 24TH - WELL - NOT REALLY, HE IS AWOL SINCE LAST 2 DAYS AND DOESN'T PICK UP PHONE - PROBABLY CHANGED HIS MIND
FOUND FRIEND IN US WHO IS FLYING ON MARCH 1 , SAID NO ISSUE - WILL TAKE DOCS AND PASSPORT
EMAILS ME TODAY, AND REFUSES TO TAKE RISK

So above is my sequence of events, and even the word "BAD LUCK' will be put to shame

I can't take chance to send my courier, DAD HAS 5 PASSPORTS, MOM HAS 3 - VERY GOOD CHANCE, CUSTOMS CAN CATCH IT

Guess - what, buying a $2000 ticket and bloody flying myself next week - just to drop passports

STATUS IN PROCESS
APP RECEIVED
PROCESS STARTED 23RD JAN

See you guys in a bit, am just lost and tired

next7flight

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 march 2014
gaggidhillon said:
No news status still remain "APPLICATION RECEIVED" its so annoying why they are holding our file.they should contact or add some information at which stage our file has been.
Hey gaggi,
It's same in my ecas. I even sent them a personal letter via courier and asked them to give us decision asap. I have shown my ferusteration lol it's been two weeks but still now response.
Been three months since everything sent :(
M goin crazy. Grrrrr
Pls guys share here as soon as u get any updating info.
It helps to calm down to hav patience

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Seeing how ND works, I think people are mistaken on how they get files into IN PROCESS
So for eg, if they asked you Additional Docs, Meds and Passport on 28th Nov
You did meds on 4th Dec and sent papers, reached 7th Dec
It doesn't necessarily mean your files starts in Process from 7th Dec
It starts as per their own timeline, considering original app date and the date they received in their office for the 1st time
This stands true, see my case - I havent sent a single paper or meds or pp yet my ecas is IN PROCESS since 23rd Jan with "started your process"

sidhuinoslo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Hi Pals

I am new in this forum and have applied my mother's permanent visa on sep 2009 under family class in visa office New Delhi India. Police clearance certificate has been submitted during initial application submission, where as the medicals has been sent and successfully recieved on 26 Nov 2012 according to online tracking.

Ecas still showing "Application received" I have sent few status emails to vo and Ottawa office, but no replies

So my question is if now I call my mother on tourist visa, will she be eligible to get her permanent visa
requirements processed at Canada OR will CIC or New Delhi visa office ask her to come back to India to full fill the requirements./get passport stamped or COPR.?

OR to whom should I ask this question to confirm above clarification.

Please reply and your valuable suggestions are most welcome.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
sidhuinoslo said:
Hi Pals

I am new in this forum and have applied my mother's permanent visa on sep 2009 under family class in visa office New Delhi India. Police clearance certificate has been submitted during initial application submission, where as the medicals has been sent and successfully recieved on 26 Nov 2012 according to online tracking.

Ecas still showing "Application received" I have sent few status emails to vo and Ottawa office, but no replies

So my question is if now I call my mother on tourist visa, will she be eligible to get her permanent visa
requirements processed at Canada OR will CIC or New Delhi visa office ask her to come back to India to full fill the requirements./get passport stamped or COPR.?

OR to whom should I ask this question to confirm above clarification.

Please reply and your valuable suggestions are most welcome.
If the file is in ND, then thats the place it will be processed, the offices cannot be changed
She can come here as tourist but when it comes time for COPR, she either needs to go back or PP needs to be sent aka read my story, the issue I am having sending PP - its illegal to mail passports but some ppl have taken risk and its worked

kandel

Jan 2, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2008
Doc's Request.
1 March 2012 Doc's Submitted: 20 Apr 2012
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
25 Sep 2012 AOR Received: 16 Mar 2013
Med's Request
03 June 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013 Dependant......: One
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
07 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
Dear user828 i m very sad to hear that you could not get any help and i canunderstand your frustration. Get ur self together like you have always in past 4-5 yrs. I can only pray for you take care and try to stay calm.

R N M

Feb 23, 2013
NEW parents sponsership joine here

Hello all dear members,

I am new member in this Forum, I visit daily, All members are very co operative, my son placed my family file ( parents&grand parents + dependent ).
Application Filed..........28Dec 2007.
I had received a latter of transfer of file to DELHI office on 9-4-2012.
As well as received and answered a requirement of document of SPONSOR'S birth certificate(copy). &copy of old Ind. passport -detail 22-11-2012.

Till today i havnt come to access any further communication from DELHI.

CAN ANY BODY HELP ME/ TELL ME WHAT MAY BE THE FURTHER PROCEDURE? ???????