+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

Luck786

Apr 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You should fil the form ,scan and send to your family.They print it and sign it if required .Then they should send to Islamabad along with affidavits and police clearance.In our city it takes max five days to get polic clearance .How about you?

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
Luck786 said:
You should fil the form ,scan and send to your family.They print it and sign it if required .Then they should send to Islamabad along with affidavits and police clearance.In our city it takes max five days to get polic clearance .How about you?
Luck786, sorry, i wont be submitting the IMM forms since I already submitted everything except PCC and family tree they sent it with the letter.
whats the affidavit you are talking about? I dont know how long it would take for PCC but they know someone in Police Dept. so i think it would be quick.

Luck786

Apr 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
affidavits that your dependents are still dependents and not married from principal applicant.
You had to send supplementary forms for all of them.
If you are not sending Imm 0008 and other forms thats OK.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
Luck786 said:
affidavits that your dependents are still dependents and not married from principal applicant.
You had to send supplementary forms for all of them.
If you are not sending Imm 0008 and other forms thats OK.
ok and for supplementry forms they mentioned this link on the letter, thats 4 page form. http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/assets/pdfs/pakistaninationals-Form-en.pdf
Is that the one?

siki

Dec 16, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2010
AOR Received.
12/2014
File Transfer...
02/2015
Med's Request
04/2015
Med's Done....
05/2015
Thank you ranja.

Luck786

Apr 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
starzibal said:
ok and for supplementry forms they mentioned this link on the letter, thats 4 page form. http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/assets/pdfs/pakistaninationals-Form-en.pdf
Is that the one?
yes ,this is the link.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
Question regarding Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF): How much would it be for the following persons?

1. Mom
2. Dad
3. Son (was 23 when sponsorship application filed)
4. Daughter (was 21 when sponsorship application filed)

I see following on the CIC website:

This fee is payable by principal applicants (with some exceptions) and accompanying spouses and common-law partners. It must be paid before the immigrant visa is issued overseas or before the applicant becomes a permanent resident in Canada.

The following applicants are not required to pay this fee:

dependent children of a principal applicant or sponsor

But some says that dependent over 22 will have to pay $490, i am bit confused about that. Plz help.

Thanks

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
Luck786 said:
looks like just have to pay for principal applicant and spouse only.
i guess.
so what do you say about that "My family in Pakistan didnt received any letter from ISB so does that mean that ISB will send medical or any future letters here in Canada?"

Luck786

Apr 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are you the rep? then yes.
I am also rep and receieved everything here in Canada. two AOR's and two letters for police clearance certificates.You wil receieve email for medicals.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
Luck786 said:
Are you the rep? then yes.
I am also rep and received everything here in Canada. two AOR's and two letters for police clearance certificates.You wil receieve email for medicals.

Yes, i m the rep. Question to you and hira: did you recvd family tree form? i did.

Luck786

Apr 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I didn't.

Part A is to give info about principal applicant i.e parents/kids /grand kids.
Part B is extra space if you need more room.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
Luck786 said:
I didn't.

Part A is to give info about principal applicant i.e parents/kids /grand kids.
Part B is extra space if you need more room.
Part A also asking for Brother/Sisters and Aunt/Uncles for principal applicant/father and his grandfather and grandmother.
This is insane!

hira.n

Dec 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
16-06-2012
File Transfer...
16-06-2012
Med's Request
03-01-2013
Med's Done....
28-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013 Alhumdulillah :)
LANDED..........
Soon In Shaa Allah :)
starzibal said:
Yes, i m the rep. Question to you and hira: did you recvd family tree form? i did.
First of all congrats on getting the AOR.. :-D.. No starzibal i didnt get the family tree form,so we didnot submit it..