parents sponsership joine here

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LATTIM said:
Thanks Raj ji , got it today , visa stamp date is January 15,2013

Hope that everyone else will hear good news throughout the year .
Congratulations Lattim.... Please don't suffix "Ji" after my name .... I feel like I am too old...

We went to Buffalo today and while coming back completed the landing of our parents...

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LATTIM said:
RajMalhotra ji , as u know I got COPR today , the accompanied letter says you have option to call toll
Free number to make an appointment at the nearest citizenship and immigration office for landing ,
So what you think it is better than flagpoling or not , just asking if anyone has an Idea
Go for flagplong....it is quick.... Just today I saw 2 cases of flagpoling... when we entered USA and went into US immigration office for getting I-94... there was a chinese woman who came with her father for landing... Her father did not have a US visa and wanted to do landing, so US immigration office mentioned to them (and I heard) that we will give you a letter and with that letter go back to Canadian port of entry for landing.....

The other case.. when we were at Canadian immigration office (while coming back into Canada)... a guy came for landing.. and asked Canadian immigration official that he wants to do landing but does not have US visa.... They advised him to go to USA and get a letter from them and come back. He went to USA via rainbow bridge on foot....

When you go to US port of entry.. tell them that you want to do landing in Canada.... they know.... the procedure and will guide you....

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
san2008 said:
my parents hire a representative ...........now i want to cancel that representative and wanna become representative my self.........can anybody help me to describe how i can do that...........can i do it or my father who is a principle applicant to sign a form to cancel the previous representative........thanks in advance
Use of Rep - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/representative.asp
Form has the option to ADD and CANCEL a rep, so you add as a rep and remove the one you want to
YES - your father needs to sign it

GCMS - 2 Forms

Request - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5563.asp
It can only be requested by Canadian Citizen or a person in Canada So if you parents is not here visiting and/or home country then you can request it but you need Consent form

Consent from Principal Applicant ( Parent ) - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5744.asp

How to Fill Request - See images of the 3 main section

Section A - http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/145/seca2.jpg/

Section B - http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/689/secb.jpg/

Section C - http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/706/secc.jpg/

Pay $5 - https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do

Email - Attach and put UCI # in Body >>> ATIP-AIPRP @ cic.gc.ca ( wait for 3-4 weeks )

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
rajmalhotra7 said:
Go for flagplong....it is quick.... Just today I saw 2 cases of flagpoling... when we entered USA and went into US immigration office for getting I-94... there was a chinese woman who came with her father for landing... Her father did not have a US visa and wanted to do landing, so US immigration office mentioned to them (and I heard) that we will give you a letter and with that letter go back to Canadian port of entry for landing.....

The other case.. when we were at Canadian immigration office (while coming back into Canada)... a guy came for landing.. and asked Canadian immigration official that he wants to do landing but does not have US visa.... They advised him to go to USA and get a letter from them and come back. He went to USA via rainbow bridge on foot....

When you go to US port of entry.. tell them that you want to do landing in Canada.... they know.... the procedure and will guide you....
Nice - so what was the procedure at the Canadian port

san2008

Star Member
Jan 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2008
Doc's Request.
30 march 2012
File Transfer...
june 2013
Med's Request
30 dec 2013
Med's Done....
24 jan 2014, 19 march 2015, 28 june 2016
Passport Req..
March 2015
Thanks a lot user 828 .........i must say you have a vast knowledge......but i have a one more question..i dont have a UCI # so can i use my client id # becoz i did not receive AOR yet ....i receive only one letter in the month of july that my file is complete and in queqe.........i call to cic 100 times nd they say that your file is still in mississauga and we are working on your file and they have not decision made yet.. so wait.....i dont know how long i have to wait...bcoz all 2008 applicants files are transfered and they got AOR i think i am the only one who is waiting for file transfer and AOR

LATTIM

Jul 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2008
File Transfer...
02-05-2012
Med's Request
12-07-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
15-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-01-2013
LANDED..........
25-01-2013
rajmalhotra7 said:

Thanks Raj , will go when weather permits , may be next week

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
san2008 said:
Thanks a lot user 828 .........i must say you have a vast knowledge......but i have a one more question..i dont have a UCI # so can i use my client id # becoz i did not receive AOR yet ....i receive only one letter in the month of july that my file is complete and in queqe.........i call to cic 100 times nd they say that your file is still in mississauga and we are working on your file and they have not decision made yet.. so wait.....i dont know how long i have to wait...bcoz all 2008 applicants files are transfered and they got AOR i think i am the only one who is waiting for file transfer and AOR
Don't put UCI for principal applicant then, leave it

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
user828 said:
Nice - so what was the procedure at the Canadian port
Present your passport at canadian port of entry and tell them you are here for landing. They will send you inside office... you will present your passport and COPR.. they will make you sign on COPR and ask couple of questions regarding any criminal offense.. or have you ever been denied entry to Canada.. Just say no.. then they ask about do you have any dependents other than listed on COPR.... Just say no.... they verify the address on COPR so that they can send PR card on that address... they will stamp your passport and cancel your immigrant visa.... All good to go...

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LATTIM said:
Thanks Raj , will go when weather permits , may be next week
Weather wise - this weekend is good...

I couldn't wait until this weekend.. So, I took half-day off from work and went yesterday only :)

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Eddream, are you also still waiting for CPC-Miss?

It's been 2-3 weeks now since eCAS changed to 2 lines saying "Application Received" but Call Centre says file is in process and no approval yet.

Is anyone else in the same situation with eCAS of 2 lines but no approval yet?

Eddream

Star Member
May 28, 2012
canvis2006 said:
Eddream, are you also still waiting for CPC-Miss?

It's been 2-3 weeks now since eCAS changed to 2 lines saying "Application Received" but Call Centre says file is in process and no approval yet.

Is anyone else in the same situation with eCAS of 2 lines but no approval yet?
Hi Canvis 2006,

Yes I am still waiting too :(.
The two line in e-cas occured back in October 2012 when they were about to make a decision but they put the decision on hold since I decided to add a cosigner as my family size changed.
Theycalled me in October to inform me that I qualified and a recommendation letter was to be made.
They also mention that they will start my cosigner screening, which means they probably put me at the back of the line again :mad: for cosigner background checks. So I am waiting.

Jan 23, 2013
Can someone please explain as to who goes through the medical examination (Principal Applicant or all family members). I know someone who recently got a medical request from ISB LVO and applied for the whole family in Oct 2007. He only received request for his father(principal applicant)

Any information would be greatly appreciated and keep up the great work of helping each other. Thanks

sakamath

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2012
File Transfer...
8 Mar 2012
Med's Request
26-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
24-Dec-2012
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
App abandoned in July '14
5172490 said:
Can someone please explain as to who goes through the medical examination (Principal Applicant or all family members). I know someone who recently got a medical request from ISB LVO and applied for the whole family in Oct 2007. He only received request for his father(principal applicant)

Any information would be greatly appreciated and keep up the great work of helping each other. Thanks
Only the principal applicant would get the request for medical examination. In that request, CIC states that (and I quote):

• We also require that you and the other family members who are included in this application undergo complete medical examinations at a Designated Medical Practitioner. You must take this letter with you to the Panel Physician (formerly Designated Medical Practitioner).
and further states that:

Who should be examined:
 Permanent Resident Applications: All persons listed as immediate family members on your principal application form (IMM 0008) must be examined, whether or not they are accompanying you to Canada.

ali88

Sep 12, 2012
hello guys

does anybody know how long chc islamabad usually takes for visa stamping ?? your help will b realy appreciated........

thankss