Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
kandel said:
MP inquiry- Just received call from MP's office my file is still in line even for its first review...They received my file on oct15'12 not in sep'12 my MP's assistance also requested ND to send me medical request like others. ND did not reply for that question just said," its in process". Why always me? :'(
So we both got news, my sad story of not receiving AOR and now the most important stuff was missed 2 months ago Such bad luck that GCMS guys also delayed it else I would have been in 60 days mark
I wrote to Delhi that I never received anything so extend my due date, and took appt with Doctor for Friday, they have form, and told me to give them Client ID etc
I will wait for Delhi so I can send all paperwork which I have prepared since 2 moths and if they delay, might sent it with GCMS explaining what happened
Last dice would be MP as this is not my fault since I never got anything but I don't think will be that staunch about due date, with so many emails and mailing system, there are bound to be delays for few

Luck786

Apr 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
user828
Sakamath just gave you the best answer.I think ask the DMP here and go ahead with medicals if you can and send all the required documents.I don't think so there would be a problem.They will receive these documents which they requested from you.You are not sending at your own.
Secondly send a request to no more correspondence through e mail and opt for reg mail.As well send copy of GCMS notes along with it and mention you got this information from here.

You just missed the e mail but there erquest is there so comply it.

Luck786

Apr 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kandel

No need to worry definitely you will receive it soon and in next batch.So they didn't miss you if your file was transferred in Oct.Atleast they have your file and in queue.Good Luck.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Luck786 said:
user828
Sakamath just gave you the best answer.I think ask the DMP here and go ahead with medicals if you can and send all the required documents.I don't think so there would be a problem.They will receive these documents which they requested from you.You are not sending at your own.
Secondly send a request to no more correspondence through e mail and opt for reg mail.As well send copy of GCMS notes along with it and mention you got this information from here.

You just missed the e mail but there erquest is there so comply it.
tx for the confidence, but u know how it is with desi office - I have Dr. Appt on Friday and if Delhi replies before that ( I sent email with subject: VERY URGENT and case specific inquiry ) it will be great, else no other option but to send with GCMS proof

Now how I request everything via regular mail, folks are with me here and the delay from Delhi to Vancouver!

I am afraid to send via mail too now, so will probably bite the bullet and got for 4-5 days myself. I had plans to send it to my cuz in US but they left already

this is whats eating me up ( my mind is thinking appeal, MP etc )

You have 60 days to provide the above documents, or to write to us explaining why you cannot comply within that timeframe. If you do not respond within 60 days from the date of this letter, a decision on your application will be taken based on the documents and information currently on file; this will likely result in the refusal of your application for permanent residence.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
PS

GCMS has the following info as well

Recommended Interview Waiver
Relationships Established
No Other siblings
Travel to Canada, need Travel forms

But still they ask for Birth Cert, etc in the package????

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Sakamath et al

Can u confirm the docs

IMM008
Schedule A
IMM5406
Copy of Reciept
Foreign Travel

From my part? ( stuff in the checklist ) - can u guys confirm what #'s should be checked for a no dependant, PCC already sent
Birth Cert
School Records
Parents Marriage Cert
Citizenship Card
Photocopies of Passport for Parents + Original

RajaJi

Jan 28, 2012
user828 said:
So I have been fighting this since last 2 months. I just received my GCMS notes and I was part of Oct 2012 BULK MAILOUT from New Delhi and it says very clearly, see IMAGE

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/6797/19413885.jpg

BUT I never got any email. I faxed Delhi 2 times and no one responded. How much time do I have?

Can someone give me the CIC #, and the numbers after that so I could reach someone and ask if they can help

BTW, what is PI? says letter sent to PI but is it email or letter
I have observed from the image of a portion of GCMS notes by you that an Email was sent as part of Bulk Email on 08 Nov 2012 (2012 11 08) and on 04 December 2012 (2012 12 04) Email address was corrected in the system. Both actions were initiated at Delhi office.

Did CIC have wrong email address in November 2012? How did CIC found out that Email address was in correct and made correction in December 2012? That is probably the reason you never received email in November.

As far Delhi office or any other office not responding to emails or important questions is very frustrating.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
RajaJi said:
I have observed from the image of a portion of GCMS notes by you that an Email was sent as part of Bulk Email on 08 Nov 2012 (2012 11 08) and on 04 December 2012 (2012 12 04) Email address was corrected in the system. Both actions were initiated at Delhi office.

Did CIC have wrong email address in November 2012? How did CIC found out that Email address was in correct and made correction in December 2012? That is probably the reason you never received email in November.

As far Delhi office or any other office not responding to emails or important questions is very frustrating.
My original app had my fathers(mine) email as I handle everything, he has no clue abt emails which I am sure with many parents. When I ordered my 1st GCMS, I noticed there is a digit missing and a bounceback of AOR in the GCMS notes. I emailed them and I decided to become rep and sent form with that same email again and my 2nd GCMS shows me with correct email but my fathers(mine) email is still missing that digit ( with notes such as "please correct email" in there as well ). I wasn't too worried since everything had to come to me as I was rep
Besides me being the rep, the notes say sent email to PI ( as per sakamath, thats Principal Immigrant ) so did they choose the one with the missing #, however this time no bounceback was pasted
I use gmail and I have received replies from Delhi, their auto system etc so its all clean

Now, I hope they realize their mistake else this will be the saddest refusal you will see for admin reasons, but I don't think it will reach that far

deepak07

Star Member
May 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 15,2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25,2011
AOR Received.
June 19,2012
File Transfer...
April 18,2012
Med's Request
Nov 08,2012
Passport Req..
Nov 08,2012
user828 said:
Sakamath et al

Can u confirm the docs

IMM008
Schedule A
IMM5406
Copy of Reciept
Foreign Travel

From my part? ( stuff in the checklist ) - can u guys confirm what #'s should be checked for a no dependant, PCC already sent
Birth Cert
School Records
Parents Marriage Cert
Citizenship Card
Photocopies of Passport for Parents + Original

In order to assess this application, updated copies of the items listed below are requested. Please note that if we do not receive the items listed below within 60 days of the date on this letter, this application may be refused.
• Application form (IMM008) for yourself
• A Schedule A form for you and one for all accompanying dependants over the age of 18.
• An Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) for you and for all accompanying dependants over the age of 18.
The correct forms are all available online at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/famcls.asp
• The documents listed in the belowDocument Checklist for Family Class – Parents & Grandparents
• We also require that you and the other family members who are included in this application undergo complete medical examinations at a Designated Medical Practitioner. You must take this letter with you to the Panel Physician (formerly Designated Medical Practitioner). Please see Instructions for Medical Examinationbelow for additional requirements. The issuance of medical instructions does not constitute final acceptance of your application.
Once you have completed your medical exam, submit your passports, the forms and items listed above, as a SINGLE package to our office at the following address:
Immigration Section
UNIT B
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110021 India
Please return a copy of this letter with the requested documents. Do not submit any documents or passports until you have prepared the entire package. If you do not have a passport at this time, you are requested to obtain one and send it along with the other requested documentation. Passports should be sent by any secured mail deliverers (hand delivery will not be accepted).

Please Note:
• A request for your passport(s) at this time is not a guarantee of visa issuance. Passports are requested so that we can hold them on your file and issue your visas as soon as possible after all requirements have been met. If additional information is required, you will be contacted. If further medical examinations are required, your passport will be returned to you so that you can comply with these requests.
• If any other documents are requested before or after your passport is submitted, you must comply with that request. No decision will be taken on your application until all of the requested documents have been received by us.
• You must inform our office of any change in your mailing address, a change in your marital and/or family status of yourself or your dependents, or other information relevant to your application. Due to our operational constraints we will not acknowledge receipt of the new information, but it will be noted on your file. You may also visit our websites: www.cic.gc.ca or www.india.gc.ca for more information on the processing of your application.
• Your application will not become finalized until we have advised you of the final decision. You will receive a letter letting you know if an interview will be required to finalize your case. Please do not contact us if your case is proceeding according to the processing times noted on our website. For regular updates on New Delhi's processing times, please visit our website: http://www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca/New-delhi/servstan-en.asp?#perm.http://www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca/New-delhi/visas-en.asp
In the meantime, we suggest that you not make any commitments related to the application until your case has been concluded. Any steps that you take now e.g. disposing of property or effects, or giving up employment or accommodation or taking other commitments concerning your proposed migration or visit to Canada will be at your own risk.
• Format of Names: Visas are issued with the holder's name shown as it appears in the holder's passport. For example, if all of the passport holder's names appear on the 'Surname' line of the passport, all of the names will appear on the 'Surname' line of the visa, with nothing shown for 'Given Names.' If all of the names appear on the 'Given Names' line of the passport, all of the names will appear on the 'Surname' line of the visa, with nothing shown for 'Given Names.' Before sending your passport to our office, please ensure that your names appear in the passport in the format that you want to appear on your visa and on your Canadian identity documents. If your name on the identity page of your passport is not entered in the format that you want your name to appear on your visa, you must obtain an endorsement in your passport from the Passport Office showing your name correctly BEFORE submitting your passport to our office. Visas will not be reissued to reflect name changes endorsed after the visa was issued.

You have 60 days to provide the above documents, or to write to us explaining why you cannot comply within that timeframe. If you do not respond within 60 days from the date of this letter, a decision on your application will be taken based on the documents and information currently on file; this will likely result in the refusal of your application for permanent residence.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

PS: THIS IS A VALID COMPUTER GENERATED LETTER AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY SIGNATURE.

Document Checklist for Family Class – Parents & Grandparents
 Mailing address within India, Nepal or Bhutan: Since we do not mail passports to addresses outside of India, Nepal and Bhutan you must, if you have not already done so, provide a mailing address in that territory.
 If available: a valid email address which you authorize to use as a means of communication for any further follow-up on your application in order to expedite processing.
 Documents which clearly establish the relationship between you and your sponsor as well as between you and your accompanying family members. Please provide a minimum of two (2) of the following: original birth certificates in original language issued by the Registrar of Births and Deaths, school documents such as Fifth, Middle, Matriculation or Senior Secondary school certificates and/or mark sheets from an education board, certified copy of your sponsor's old Indian passport showing the sponsor's name and the parents' names, Indian marriage certificates showing parents' names, and voter identification cards.Note: All documents not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation into English.
 Updated educational documents for your accompanying dependants 22 years of age and above at the time of sponsorship. Educational documents such as original mark statements, certificates, diplomas and degrees. Also provide a letter from the institute or college stating his/her present course of studies.
 A new police clearance certificate for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, for you and for all accompanying dependants over the age of 18, if the prior certificates on file are greater than 12 months old. For information on how to apply for a police certificate, see our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/index.asp
 A travel history form for you and for all accompanying dependants over the age of 18, declaring all travel undertaken. This form is also available on our website at the following address: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E33029.PDF
 Payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Please send a scan of the payment receipt to CPCM-EXTCOM @ cic.gc.ca. Please send a copy of the receipt with your forms to our office. For more information, your sponsor should consult the following: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp
 Three (3) updated photographs each for you and for all accompanying dependants. For each person, make sure that their name is written on the back of at least one photo. The photos must be no more than 6 months old. Photograph specifications can be found on our website at the following address: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E33029.PDF
 Original passport, along with any old expired passports, for you and your accompanying family members after all of the above documentation has been procured. You should retain a photocopy of the picture page of your passport in case further medical exams are required. The picture in the passport for a child under 6 years of age must have been taken within the last 3 years; for a child between the ages of 7 and 18, within the last 5 years. Do not submit your passport until after completing your medical examination as you will need your passport for identification at the medical examination.
 If you have any non-accompanying dependantswho were 22 years of age or above and unmarriedat the time of the sponsorship, complete the Non-Accompanying Adult Son/Daughter Additional Information Form attached to this letter. You may photocopy the attached form as required.
 Original death certificate of your spouse with certified English translation, if applicable.

Instructions for Medical Examination - A

In order to determine if you meet the medical admissibility criteria in Canada's Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), it is necessary for you and your eligible family members to undergo medical examinations.

IMPORTANT – Please Read First:
1) These instructions apply to applicants who will be completing their medical examination in India, Nepal or Bhutan. If you (or any of your family members) intend to complete your examination in any other country, please inform our office and we will provide alternate instructions and forms. To expedite a response, please contact us by email (see www.india.gc.ca for contact details).
2) You do not require any other forms or instructions to present yourself for the medical examination. See below for instructions on what to bring to the examination.
3) If you are receiving these instructions and attachments via e-mail, note that you will not receive any separate instructions by regular mail.
4) Medical examinations are undertaken at your own risk and expense. Completion of the medical examinations does not guarantee the eventual issuance of a visa. Should you subsequently be refused a visa, there will be no refund of the fees or costs incurred.
5) Immigration medical results are valid for 12 months from the date of the examination.

Who should be examined:
 Temporary Resident Applications (Visitors, Temporary Workers, Students): only the applicant must be examined.
 Permanent Resident Applications:All persons listed as immediate family members on your principal application form (IMM 0008) must be examined, whether or not they are accompanying you to Canada.

Where to go:
The medical examinations must be performed by a physician on the current list of Panel Physicians (PPs). The list of PPs is available online on the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website, at http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx .

The Panel Physicians conduct examinations by appointment only. Please make an appointment with the PP whose office is located close to your area of residence. If you or any eligible dependent are outside your normal area of residence for an extended period of time, it may be possible for you to be examined by a PP in another area. Please be sure to keep your appointment as you may be charged for the examination should you fail to appear.

What you should bring:
Bring the following to your examination (and to any follow-up testing):
 The attached letter (or email, as applicable) listing your application number
 Original, valid individual passports for each person being examined (photocopies are not acceptable).
 Five (5) passport-sized photos for each person being examined
 Eye glasses (if applicable), list of prescription drugs taken or any relevant medical report(s) from previous conditions which the doctor may need to discuss. Documented evidence of Tuberculosis (TB) treatment is required if you have been treated for TB in the past.
Note: If you do not bring all required items to your appointment, the PP may not examine you and you might need to make a new appointment, thus incurring delay.

What is included in the medical examination?
 Complete medical examination - for persons of all ages
 A Chest X-ray and report - for all persons 11 years of age and over (and others if there are concerns of TB in the family)
 Urinalysis including microscopic examination - for persons 5 years of age and over
 Syphilis serology - for persons 15 years of age and over
 HIV testing for 15 years of age and over, children who have received blood or blood products or who have a known HIV positive mother or all potential adoptees. If the first test is positive, a second confirmatory test must be done at the expense of the applicant.
Note: When you arrange your appointment, please also check what arrangements are to be made for your chest X-rays and laboratory tests.It is possible that after the completion of your medical examination and submission of reports, further tests or reports may be requested. You will be advised accordingly.
It is recommended that routine immunizations for all children and adults be initiated or completed before departure for Canada (tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis, mumps, measles, rubella, hepatitis A and B and meningococcal), and where available, immunization records should be brought to Canada. A number of Canadian provinces require presentation of such records for school registration.

After the examination
 The PP will forward your medical reports to this office directly. You are not to handle the medical results yourself.
 However the PP will also provide you with a photocopy of the completed medical examination forms for each applicant. You should submit these to our office, along with a photocopy of the passport which was presented at the time of examination for each applicant.
 Note: Although PPs may discuss your medical concerns with you, the PP is not able to indicate whether you have passed a medical examination, nor whether a visa will be issued. Visa issuance is the decision of the Visa Officer. The PPs will provide the results of your medical examination to a Canadian Medical Officer who provides an opinion of your medical condition under the IRPA to theVisa Officer examining your application. It is the PPs responsibility to forward all medical results directly to the Canadian High Commission once ALL test results are received. Certain medical conditions may require more investigation and the PPs may have to refer you for additional tests.

What is the cost of the examination?
The fees applicable to medical examinations (to be paid to the Designated Medical Practitioner) are available on our website (www.india.gc.ca) under the Visa and Immigration Fee schedules section:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/fees-frais_med.aspx

Non-Accompanying Adult Son/Daughter Additional Information Form
If you have indicated that you are the parent of an adult son/daughter who will not be accompanying you to Canada, you must provide the following details for your non-accompanying adult son/daughter,in order for our office to correctly process your application.

Failure to provide this information will delay processing. If additional space is required, attach a separate sheet.

Son/Daughter's Family name

Given name(s)

Date of Birth
Sex Male Female
Day Month Year
Current marital status [Provide supporting documents (i.e. marriage or divorce certificate) as appropriate]

Never Married Married Widowed Legally Separated

Annulled Marriage Divorced Common-law

If he/she is married or in a common-law relationship, provide the date on which
he/she married or entered into the common-law relationship.
Day Month Year
Education
Give the number of years of school your child successfully completed for each of the following levels of education.
Elementary/Primary School University/college

Secondary/High School Trade school or other post secondary school

Give full details of all the secondary and post secondary education (including university, college and apprenticeship training) he/she has had.

From To Name of Institution City Type of certificate or diploma issued
mm/yyyy mm/yyyy

Current place of residence

Street and Number City or Town Province, State or District Country

Personalhistory

Give details of what your child has been doing during the past 10 years or since age 18, whichever period is longer, starting with the most recent information. Include jobs held, periods of unemployment, periods of study and any other use of time, such as time spent traveling in search of a country of refuge, stays in hospitals, prisons or other places of confinement, and periods spent as a homemaker. You must not leave gaps.

From To Activity City or town and country Name of company, employer, school, facility, as applicable
mm/yyyy mm/yyyy

Your child's current occupation Monthly income
(in rupees)

Medical Status

3) Has your child depended substantially on your financial support since before the age of 22 as he or she is unable to provide for himself or herself due to a serious physical or mental disorder?

Yes No

If yes, please identify the physical or mental disorder and provide supporting medical documents to explain the condition. If additional space is required, attach a separate sheet.

I (Principal Applicant) declare that the information I have given is truthful,
complete and correct.

Name

Signature

Date
Day Month Year
Please provide 2
passport size
photos of your
child

[font=Verdana]There is a form for Non Accompanying Adult Son/Daughter's information which you can obtain from CIC website.
[/font]

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
So the letter has to be signed?

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Rajaji, ur right - didnt notice

Under my fathers notes in the start

comparing old GCMS
Search Date:
email xyz28@gmail.com

New GCMS
Searched Date: 2012/12/04 <<<<<<<<<<<<<< Same date which you saw
email xyx828@gmail.com <<<<<<<<<<<< Missing Digit corrected )

So does this give me slight leverage that ain't my fault

RajaJi

Jan 28, 2012
user828 said:
Besides me being the rep, the notes say sent email to PI ( as per sakamath, thats Principal Immigrant ) so did they choose the one with the missing #, ...
Now, I hope they realize their mistake else this will be the saddest refusal you will see for admin reasons, but I don't think it will reach that far
I am not sure about PI = Principal Immigrant. To me it more seems like reference to a department or officer(s). Sponsor is always referred as SPR and Principal Applicant as PA.

I do not think it will reach as far to be a reason for refusal. Good luck...

RajaJi

Jan 28, 2012
user828 said:
Rajaji, ur right - didnt notice

Under my fathers notes in the start

comparing old GCMS
Search Date:
email xyz28 @ gmail.com

New GCMS
Searched Date: 2012/12/04 <<<<<<<<<<<<<< Same date which you saw
email xyx828 @ gmail.com <<<<<<<<<<<< Missing Digit corrected )

So does this give me slight leverage that ain't my fault
user828: I think, you should go ahead and complete the requirements (if you have not done so already) as mentioned in GCMS. When you send the documents, write a cover letter and also enclose the page from GCMS Notes.

For Medical Examination, there is new system in place. No forms are mailed by CIC. Panel Physicians (previously called DMP's) will have the new forms and will be provided by them.

kandel

Jan 2, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2008
Doc's Request.
1 March 2012 Doc's Submitted: 20 Apr 2012
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
25 Sep 2012 AOR Received: 16 Mar 2013
Med's Request
03 June 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013 Dependant......: One
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
07 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
deepak07 said:
I know Kandel it is hard but have patience and pray to God............You are so helpful to everybody.Trust me you can't be left out
Dont know deepak

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Called Delhi High Commission, spoke to operator about issue, she xfered me to visa section and said explain issue in Voice Mail

Left message, lets see