File Transfer...
Aug 2012
Med's Request
Sep 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
sibnadian said:
Congrats Andrei!

By the way, my e-cas still states "Application received.
Are you using File no., or UCI number for e-cas..I cannot even access it.??? I have had written confirmation of sponsorship approval, and confirmed receipt of PR applicaiton to Ottawa, medicals and Police Report already requested and sent.

sibnadian

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
poolsadie said:
Are you using File no., or UCI number for e-cas..I cannot even access it.??? I have had written confirmation of sponsorship approval, and confirmed receipt of PR applicaiton to Ottawa, medicals and Police Report already requested and sent.
UCI

parkbr

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 4 2009
Doc's Request.
Mar 30 2012
AOR Received.
May 18 2012
File Transfer...
Jun 4 2012
Med's Request
Aug 1 2012
Med's Done....
Aug 13 2012 (Sent on 16th)
Passport Req..
Oct 29 2012
sibnadian said:
Congratulations, sibnadian!

Do you have to send passport? or the copy of the passport? If the latter, I don't think it matters so much.

Sana7

Star Member
Jun 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
30-03-2012
AOR Received.
07-06-2012
File Transfer...
29-08-2012
Med's Request
11-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
LANDED..........
March 2013
yesottawa said:
Hello all,

I have started wondering about passport request. Decision made appeared early Nov but no ppr yet. So i have requested my laywer to inquire Ottawa office about the status. Who knows how long it will take to get the response but i will update you on the response once get it.

I am also starting to wonder for those parents done medicals in Canada, maybe that is the factor for not getting ppr request or slower at least compared to those who had the decision made appeared around same timr as mine like Parkbr's case.

Who knows...

I am just keeping my hopes up.
Hi Yesottawa: With yourself I have counted ten of us on this forum who are in the same situation (two out of ten I see have now received the requests for passports, two to three months after the "Decision made" on E-cas.) I am wondering if this is a new trend for CPP-O. Anyhow, we are one step closer in this waiting game.

sibnadian

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parkbr said:
Congratulations, sibnadian!

Do you have to send passport? or the copy of the passport? If the latter, I don't think it matters so much.
actual passport.

Sana7

Star Member
Jun 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
30-03-2012
AOR Received.
07-06-2012
File Transfer...
29-08-2012
Med's Request
11-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
LANDED..........
March 2013
poolsadie said:
Hi Poolsadie: You should be able to access E-cas with the File number (starting with F or B followed by nine digit number), UCI (client ID: eight digit number), or payment receipt number (starting with R followed by nine digit number), for either yours or your parents' information, it does not matter. Have you tried to contact call centre to let them know you cannot access the E-cas (perhaps, there is a spelling error of a last name or country is incorrectly selected on their end and you need all of the above to access your E-cas)?

deepak07

Star Member
May 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 15,2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25,2011
AOR Received.
June 19,2012
File Transfer...
April 18,2012
Med's Request
Nov 08,2012
Passport Req..
Nov 08,2012
sibnadian said:
Congrats Andrei!

Now my turn to share good news. This morning, I received a passport request for my mom!!! Yay! The only challenge is that it came from the Embassy in Moscow and the passport has to go to the Embassy in Moscow within 30 days. But my mom is here :( Passports cannot be mailed out of Russia. This is the law and nothing can be done about it.

Any thoughts?

By the way, my e-cas still states "Application received."
Congratulations Sibnadian :)

deepak07

Star Member
May 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 15,2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25,2011
AOR Received.
June 19,2012
File Transfer...
April 18,2012
Med's Request
Nov 08,2012
Passport Req..
Nov 08,2012
sibnadian said:
Congrats Andrei!

Now my turn to share good news. This morning, I received a passport request for my mom!!! Yay! The only challenge is that it came from the Embassy in Moscow and the passport has to go to the Embassy in Moscow within 30 days. But my mom is here :( Passports cannot be mailed out of Russia. This is the law and nothing can be done about it.

Any thoughts?

Sibnadian...........In that case your Mom will have to go back.......But the good thing is that she will back very soon as a permanent resident..you should be happy about that ;)

Kerria

Sep 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cesca said:
Hi Kerria,
Did you fix this issue finally? If yes, how. My father file is at Ottawa office but posible to be sent at LVO Bucarest for visa. He is Canada for the next 6 months.
Issue not yet solved: I was back on phone with FedEx, to whom I provided also my mom's name & immigration file # (as a missing link between:
- what the embassy has: a passport and a file #
- what FedEx Romania has: a CTRL #

I'm frustrated because it's categorically an issue between the 2 Fedex-es ( :D), as that return waybill was given by them. But it's finally me trying to fix things, emailing the Embassy ("hey, guys.... please consider this Control # too, attached to file # Fxxxxxxxx...")

And yes, FedEx Canada told us - bursting in laughts- that what happened to us is a VERY common situation.
How come, they know it happens frecquently and don't take any measures to stop it??? We're talking about passports here, not Christmas cards....

My suggestion would be - if you are redirected to LVO Bucharest- to try DHL and forget about FEDEX.

P.S. There is also another user on this thread who confirmed me - on PM- that he got the same issue: problem solved for him after 8 days, emails & phones included.....

cesca

Star Member
Apr 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 18, 2008
Doc's Request.
November 25, 2011
File Transfer...
February 2012
Med's Request
April 4th, 2012
Med's Done....
May 1st, 2012, e-cas "med received" July 2nd
Kerria said:
Issue not yet solved: I was back on phone with FedEx, to whom I provided also my mom's name & immigration file # (as a missing link between:
- what the embassy has: a passport and a file #
- what FedEx Romania has: a CTRL #

I'm frustrated because it's categorically an issue between the 2 Fedex-es ( :D), as that return waybill was given by them. But it's finally me trying to fix things, emailing the Embassy ("hey, guys.... please consider this Control # too, attached to file # Fxxxxxxxx...")

And yes, FedEx Canada told us - bursting in laughts- that what happened to us is a VERY common situation.
How come, they know it happens frecquently and don't take any measures to stop it??? We're talking about passports here, not Christmas cards....

My suggestion would be - if you are redirected to LVO Bucharest- to try DHL and forget about FEDEX.

P.S. There is also another user on this thread who confirmed me - on PM- that he got the same issue: problem solved for him after 8 days, emails & phones included.....
...and if you authorise someone in Romania (a best friend or a family member) to pick-up the passport directly for LVO and that persons send you by DHL ....

pimigration

Star Member
Jul 27, 2012
Hello Everyone,

I got medical and passport request with few other documents for my parents on nov 8 2012.

One of the documents my original birth certificate,

My questions is : my birth certificate is in my native language and we have translated it to english. Do we need to send original birth certificate in my native langauge as well???

Please help!!!

deepak07

Star Member
May 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 15,2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25,2011
AOR Received.
June 19,2012
File Transfer...
April 18,2012
Med's Request
Nov 08,2012
Passport Req..
Nov 08,2012
pimigration said:
Hello Everyone,

I got medical and passport request with few other documents for my parents on nov 8 2012.

One of the documents my original birth certificate,

My questions is : my birth certificate is in my native language and we have translated it to english. Do we need to send original birth certificate in my native langauge as well???

Please help!!!
Yes you have to submit original certificate in your native language along with the english translation attested by the Notary.

 Documents which clearly establish the relationship between you and your sponsor as well as between you and your accompanying family members. Please provide a minimum of two (2) of the following: original birth certificates in original language issued by the Registrar of Births and Deaths, school documents such as Fifth, Middle, Matriculation or Senior Secondary school certificates and/or mark sheets from an education board, certified copy of your sponsor's old Indian passport showing the sponsor's name and the parents' names, Indian marriage certificates showing parents' names, and voter identification cards.Note: All documents not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation into English.

taking4eva

Jun 14, 2012
Hi can you share how long after decision made you receive medical and passport request? A month has passed since the file was transfered to LVO but communication from LVO yet

Anik

Dec 13, 2011
sibnadian said:
Congrats Andrei!

Any thoughts?

Oh, CONGRATULATIONS! (I sent you a PM before reading that - so glad to see the good news!)

Someone posted a phone # recently where you could call and try to arrange this to be done in Canada (check in this thread - can't remember who it was).

Have you tried to contact Ottawa to see if there could be alternative arrangements>? E.g. mailing to Seattle or somethign like that?

saini01

Star Member
Dec 12, 2011
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi guys,

My parents got the passports back today with visa stamped :). I wish you all the very best for fast processing of your cases as well and be united with your families.