26-11-2012
Med's Done....
10-12-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2013 (passport mailed out on 04-06-2013 and received on 07-06-2013)
sonu86 said:
Thanks ranja, I hope they have received it....I will call MP office tomorrow, although not sure, what would be his response as he told me not to contact him before July....
My mps office said the same thing and they have refused to respond to my emails hopefully yours is better.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Ok, if you really want the immigration section to know your issue

I got to them via phone by calling Delhi - if you ask for it - you will NEVER be transferred. You gotta make up a story

My 1st instance was I never got any paperwork due to wrong email I am Canadian Citizen and helpless - transfer to Immigration Section Voicemail and then ball rolling

2nd Time with polished, polite English and Hindi - "Sir, its impossible to be transferred" like this

3rd Instance- Panic Mode - I am afraid my passport is lost, please I was told to call for Immigration Section - Left Voicemail

Ranjha - Play the same card with Passport Lost and Delhi replied that I should have got it, I need to speak or leave voicemail as this I feel our passport is lost

Sonu - Play the card where you tell them Delhi feels I have withdrawn the case, there is cross connection and due date is coming up - I need to clarify this with immigration section and the email reply says we withdrew

You gotta force it

It's an old hindi saying from bombay " Tension lene ka nahin, tension dene ka" - learnt the hard way via immigration

ranja

Nov 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2008
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
10-12-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2013 (passport mailed out on 04-06-2013 and received on 07-06-2013)
user828 said:
Ok, if you really want the immigration section to know your issue

I got to them via phone by calling Delhi - if you ask for it - you will NEVER be transferred. You gotta make up a story

My 1st instance was I never got any paperwork due to wrong email I am Canadian Citizen and helpless - transfer to Immigration Section Voicemail and then ball rolling

2nd Time with polished, polite English and Hindi - "Sir, its impossible to be transferred" like this

3rd Instance- Panic Mode - I am afraid my passport is lost, please I was told to call for Immigration Section - Left Voicemail

Ranjha - Play the same card with Passport Lost and Delhi replied that I should have got it, I need to speak or leave voicemail as this I feel our passport is lost

Sonu - Play the card where you tell them Delhi feels I have withdrawn the case, there is cross connection and due date is coming up - I need to clarify this with immigration section and the email reply says we withdrew

You gotta force it
I tried that, the lady just kept saying email email. but i guess it depends on the kind of person, from now on i am going to keep calling and see if it works with another agent (any idea how many people they have working there). lastly what did you say in your voice mail and how did they get back to you.

pp11

Jan 7, 2013
Brampton
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-01-2012
File Transfer...
30-04-2012
Med's Request
30-12-2013
Med's Done....
08-feb-2013
Passport Req..
30-12-2013
hey friends,

I got some update for my file. It shows "decision made' and it says a decision is made on xyz file and our office will contact you regarding this decision. So do I assume that they finally got visas? How long will it take?

sonu86

Star Member
Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
Not received
File Transfer...
25-01-2012
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-11-2012
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
@ user, ranja....how old do you think the information could be on the gcms notes....I mean I ordered it on May, 8 I guess and send the fax on April 3 and it states fax received on April 4, I think in India it April 4 already.....I sent the email also the same day with same scanned letter, it doesn't show any info abt email. However, couple of weeks back I recvd reply to that email stating that it is forward to appropriate department.....so is their possibility that they did not receive the letter while tracking shows that it was delivered.....well, another bad news and was expected is that, there is recommendation in the notes to delete my sis from the application.....I am so stressed....n this issue with my mom, I mean m so stressed by thinking who could have done this n why.....it says I request to remove my mother frm application due to medical reasons and hence there is no medical issue with her.....And user what is the best time to call ND

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
ranja said:
I tried that, the lady just kept saying email email. but i guess it depends on the kind of person, from now on i am going to keep calling and see if it works with another agent (any idea how many people they have working there). lastly what did you say in your voice mail and how did they get back to you.
They basically reply back to my emaio, after my voice mail and GCMS notes show that I called

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
sonu86 said:
@ user, ranja....how old do you think the information could be on the gcms notes....I mean I ordered it on May, 8 I guess and send the fax on April 3 and it states fax received on April 4, I think in India it April 4 already.....I sent the email also the same day with same scanned letter, it doesn't show any info abt email. However, couple of weeks back I recvd reply to that email stating that it is forward to appropriate department.....so is their possibility that they did not receive the letter while tracking shows that it was delivered.....well, another bad news and was expected is that, there is recommendation in the notes to delete my sis from the application.....I am so stressed....n this issue with my mom, I mean m so stressed by thinking who could have done this n why.....it says I request to remove my mother frm application due to medical reasons and hence there is no medical issue with her.....And user what is the best time to call ND
Damn man, thats terrible - Call when its like 9ish in India. Just call and say and "I was told to contact immigration dept as this is of urgent nature, my file has incorrect info about my mother and due date is up. I am canadian citizen and this is of highest urgency. They get it wrong in email all the time
Once you get voicemail, give file # and very calmly say that I never requested to withdraw my file request to email you as GCMS notes show this and this is not you

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
pp11 said:
hey friends,

I got some update for my file. It shows "decision made' and it says a decision is made on xyz file and our office will contact you regarding this decision. So do I assume that they finally got visas? How long will it take?
Congrats, did your address change in Ecas ( showing partial Canadian Address ) ?

katia123

Feb 3, 2013
hey guys
yesterday our medical expired! and i didn't receive any email. Is it possible to extend the validity of the results? how long we're supposed to wait!tnx

sonu86

Star Member
Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
Not received
File Transfer...
25-01-2012
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-11-2012
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
user828 said:
Damn man, thats terrible - Call when its like 9ish in India. Just call and say and "I was told to contact immigration dept as this is of urgent nature, my file has incorrect info about my mother and due date is up. I am canadian citizen and this is of highest urgency. They get it wrong in email all the time
Once you get voicemail, give file # and very calmly say that I never requested to withdraw my file request to email you as GCMS notes show this and this is not you
Hi user, I couldn't reach them on phone.....could there be a possibility that they have not updated the letter info yet? Second, should I fax them as even they don't accept it but as per my gcms notes the fax was forward to th FCU....

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
sonu86 said:
Hi user, I couldn't reach them on phone.....could there be a possibility that they have not updated the letter info yet? Second, should I fax them as even they don't accept it but as per my gcms notes the fax was forward to th FCU....
Yes they dont update everything as diligently, you can try the fax but IMO, send email with URGENT in subject
What happened with phone call?

sakamath

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2012
File Transfer...
8 Mar 2012
Med's Request
26-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
24-Dec-2012
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
App abandoned in July '14
@Sonu86: Although it makes one's heart skip a beat while reading such notes on GCMS, it is best not to panic. Here is what you can do: Draft a letter stating that you have received a copy of GCMS notes on behalf of your parents and it states that your office is waiting for some information from the sponsor regarding withdrawal of application. (Include a copy of the GCMS notes with the concerned portions highlighted). State that you are the sponsor (provide your name/date of birth/client ID # - as well as that of your parents) and that you had never made such a request. Ask them to continue processing the application.

You can either send the above via registered snail mail (keep an exact copy of the set of documents you send) or - preferably, scan all these documents to a pdf and send it online using the case-specific enquiry option.

CIC may or may not respond, but they to consider any information you provide to them. You would have done your part and are safe from any mistakes done by CIC. From the details of GCMS notes you provided, it appears that your application is still proceeding. That should provide you with some relief.

toronto30

May 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Parents
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/2009
Doc's Request.
03/2013
File Transfer...
07/30/2013
Med's Request
04 MAR 2015
Med's Done....
May 7, 2015
Interview........
ECAS: Started processing Feb 12, 2015
Passport Req..
August 5, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
10 August 2015
LANDED..........
24 August 2015
Hello All
Just saw my mother's application on the e-cas has changed to this, from this point how long might it take to get approved? any idea? does it mean they are working on it? Thank you all.

Sponsorship application status: Received
Permanent residence Application Status: Received

pp11

Jan 7, 2013
Brampton
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-01-2012
File Transfer...
30-04-2012
Med's Request
30-12-2013
Med's Done....
08-feb-2013
Passport Req..
30-12-2013
user828 said:
Congrats, did your address change in Ecas ( showing partial Canadian Address ) ?
ya...both adress shows canadian adress!!

Pari4u

Jan 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 5, 2011
AOR Received.
April 24,2012
File Transfer...
May 11,2012- LVO India, Aor from ind June 28,2012
Med's Request
November 26 2012
Med's Done....
December 12 2012, medical rec on 11 april 2013
Passport Req..
November 26 2012, sent on 27 dec
congrets p 11 do u have dependent on your file ?