26-11-2012
Med's Done....
10-12-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2013 (passport mailed out on 04-06-2013 and received on 07-06-2013)
hira.n said:
@ lucky: U cannot imagine how tensed i am :/.. The doctor said it looks like an infection , not spot. Also i did a bit research on sputuum test! I was asking my mom what color was it and she said it looked like pinkish in tone :/.. Which is not a good sign at all.. Anyways i suggested my mom to go for a x-ray and sputum test from aga khan also, so we can know about the results ourselves , and if god forbid there is something wrong we can get it operated, since doctors are not going to disclose the results :S.. I called aga khan laboratory today they said that there are going to be 3 results, one we will get it in 1 day, other in 2 weeks time and the third one after 6 weeks.. So lets see fingers crossed :S..
do not worry this wont affect your immigration. might delay it by a month or two if the doctor wants treatment but thats the worst case scenario. just relax, pray and get a good nights sleep.

sakamath

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2012
File Transfer...
8 Mar 2012
Med's Request
26-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
24-Dec-2012
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
App abandoned in July '14
guramrit said:
i m askin for sendin documents online. any one know abt that link
In case you still need the link, here it is:
Code:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi

cslave

Star Member
Feb 8, 2012
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2007
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
05-05-2012 from LVO
File Transfer...
25-01-2012
Med's Request
20-12-2012
Med's Done....
04-01-2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
26-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-07-2013
LANDED..........
04-08-2013
ranja said:
do not worry this wont affect your immigration. might delay it by a month or two if the doctor wants treatment but thats the worst case scenario. just relax, pray and get a good nights sleep.
Even after medical they generally take couple of months for background check. So at the end of the day you will not see any delay at all.

LATTIM

Jul 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2008
File Transfer...
02-05-2012
Med's Request
12-07-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
15-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-01-2013
LANDED..........
25-01-2013
my mother did flagpoling on January 25,2013.
but ecas still does not say "Complete"
it still says "Decision Made"
is that Normal ? any experience ?

hira.n

Dec 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
16-06-2012
File Transfer...
16-06-2012
Med's Request
03-01-2013
Med's Done....
28-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013 Alhumdulillah :)
LANDED..........
Soon In Shaa Allah :)
@ Cslave: Yes that's what i am thinking, We are going to get the test done on our own and if there is something wrong god forbid we are going to get the treatment done immediatly then.. But in the first place i pray that nothing's wrong :).

@ kandel: Yeah i am praying, was really depressed today.. Hope everything is going to be fine.. Thanks for the good wishes.

@ fab: First of all welcome on canadvisa and thanks for the wishes :).. What ur timeline? Fab , we didnot sent them the family tree form since that was not inclosed with the AOR.. Also majority of the people on this forum has not sent the Family tree either , coz it is very complicated and difficullt to collect information about all our ancestors.. Apart from this if you have not sent the Police Certificate , you can send it now and enclose a letter that rest of the documents have already been sent with the additional docs request :)..

@ ranja: Yeah that's totally okay with me if they take a month or two more. The thing i am really cooncerned about is the result, i hope everything will be fine. :)

@lucky: Yeah i hope so too in shaa ALLAH :).. No there aint any picture attached with the receipt.. Just the name of the test , date of the test and Amount is given..

Luck786

Apr 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Hira

Don't be tense. You can have check ups done on your own to find out the cause.But I think that let the IMO do their test, they will have the result in about a weeks time.Then they are not going to send it without telling you.I mean if everything is OK they will send it otherwise they will call you and ask you to go to their approved Doctor for further testing and medication if required.They will get a report from him and attach to your meds or theycan give you another appointment for second xray after few weeks.I mean you can wait one week before going to Agha Khan Institute.May be there is nothing.
I hope and pray that there is no infection in your Mom's lungs apart from medical exam requirements.
Let your Mom finish the test and wait for test result if she is feeling well otherwise.What is the point going to two different doctors simultaneously.

Luck786

Apr 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fab758 said:
Hi Yesterday I got AOR letter from CHC-Islamabad dated 9 Jan 2013 asked for additional document if not already submitted.
most of the things we have already submitted except
SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION FORM FOR PAKISTANI NATIONALS,FAMILY TREE and POLICE CERTIFICATE.
I need help to fill out FAMILY TREE Form from those who already filled family tree.
As I sponsored both parents with no dependent and Father is principle applicant.

-Correct me if I wrong that both parents need to fill separate Family Tree IMM1411 form.
Its has table A and table B
-In table A "Family of" box in SECTION 3 father or mother name will come.
and on right and left their brother and sisters.
-TABLE A SECTION 4 Children of applicant [as I am the only one so my name will come in this section]

NOW I am little confuse about TABLE B on back of the form.
it mentioned "VERTICAL EXPANSION OF SEC 3 or 4 AS NEEDED"
here they will fill my name, my spouse name and kids or they will also need to fill theirs brother and sisters name + their spouses and kids
Please clarify last point.
Thanks

You just haveto fill the information for principal applicant and his/her ancestors and his/her kids + grand kids.
As far as I know form B is for additional space if required .

I never got this form and never sent it.

fab758

Star Member
Jan 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2009
Doc's Request.
01/03/2012
AOR Received.
09/01/2013
File Transfer...
06/12/2012
Med's Request
22/06/2013 second 16/06/2014
Med's Done....
12/07/2013 second 17/07/2014
Passport Req..
16/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
22/04/2015
My TimeLine is

-Applied in Jun 2009
-Additional Document request from CIC-M March 2012
-Sent documents in 17 MAY 2012
-Received acknowledgment that appliaction is complete and in queue July 2012.
-Sponsorship Approved and file send to CHC-Islamabad 06 DEC 2012
-AOR from CHC-Islamabad along with additional document request if not already submitted 9 JAN 2013

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
@hira

What did the X-Ray report say in the comment

I am worried about the same, for my father it says

"focal area of scarring" - Dr said it could be from previous chest infection but he never had any He had slight asthma as a kid

For mother

The cardiac silhouette ts mild to moderately enlarged.
Pulmonary yessels are not engorged. No focal air space opacity, pneumothorax or pleural elusion

easylife

Oct 15, 2012
ranja said:
i wish to sponsor my parents from pakistan.
Unfortunately you cannot do that. sponsorship frozen till 2014 and not sure when and in what form will it resume.

what are the requirements? i mean, how much money do i have to show that i make, to sponsor my parents?
see above

and can i still sponsor my parents while m studying, because my school is starting in september.
see above

and can my sister (15years old) be sponsored as dependent child with my parents application?
see above

and lastly, will it be a permanent immigration? i dont want a super visa for the.
super visa is the only option for you.

I mean no disrespect but try searching for answers before posting such requests.

And asking the same question 2 weeks after posting it in another thread is not going to give you a different answer. user828 already gave you this answer.
thank you for suggestion. the reason why i posted the same question here is, this is the most relevant thread. and since i am doing it on my own, that s why i have tons of questions.. i have started following this thread and getting ample info!
peace..

hira.n

Dec 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
16-06-2012
File Transfer...
16-06-2012
Med's Request
03-01-2013
Med's Done....
28-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013 Alhumdulillah :)
LANDED..........
Soon In Shaa Allah :)
user828 said:
@ hira

What did the X-Ray report say in the comment

I am worried about the same, for my father it says

"focal area of scarring" - Dr said it could be from previous chest infection but he never had any He had slight asthma as a kid

For mother

The cardiac silhouette ts mild to moderately enlarged.
Pulmonary yessels are not engorged. No focal air space opacity, pneumothorax or pleural elusion
They didnot disclose the results and are not going to disclose it in future aswell.. :-\.. The ImO is directly linked with CIC Islamabad ,anf they are not allowed to tell the results to us.. This is strange.. So i have no idea what the xrays say :-$.. One of the staff from ImO just called us asking to appear for the sputuumm test ,as they say they can see an infection and for further clarifucation she has to undergo this test.. My mom even has no such history or any other symptoms whatsoever..

Did they ask ur mom and dad to go for additional test? I just hope everyone clears them..

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
hira.n said:
They didnot disclose the results and are not going to disclose it in future aswell.. :-\.. The ImO is directly linked with CIC Islamabad ,anf they are not allowed to tell the results to us.. This is strange.. So i have no idea what the xrays say :-$.. One of the staff from ImO just called us asking to appear for the sputuumm test ,as they say they can see an infection and for further clarifucation she has to undergo this test.. My mom even has no such history or any other symptoms whatsoever..

Did they ask ur mom and dad to go for additional test? I just hope everyone clears them..
I haven't even sent meds yet, my father said the same - never had infection or whatsoever

pp11

Jan 7, 2013
Brampton
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-01-2012
File Transfer...
30-04-2012
Med's Request
30-12-2013
Med's Done....
08-feb-2013
Passport Req..
30-12-2013
user828 said:
Got email from ND, does anyone know how long it takes for mail ( Delhi to Mumbai )
===============================================================================================
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

We requested you for additional documents on Jan 28, 2013.

To date we have not received the requested information. We cannot continue processing your application without this information.

Please quote your complete file number on all correspondence with our office. The requested documents should be sent by mail or courier to the High Commission of Canada:

High Commission of Canada
Immigration Section
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India 110021
It takes around a week. I received medical request on 30th Jan 2013 and with that request I need to send PCC, PP and fill up some other forms too. I have a question for you, with medical request didn't you get request to send PP and PCC? I would also like to update my timeline. Thanx.

habibmanzoor75

Oct 5, 2012
I have a question on the AOR as they asked for the additional documents or what was not sent earlier.

I have all the paperwork done and already in the process of sending the documents. Along with the original application, I did get the police certificate from Pak Embassy in Toronto and sent that .

Do I need to send the new police certificate or the old one was fine.

Appreciate the response.

@Hira: My prayers are with your mother and best of luck.