File Transfer...
February 2012
Med's Request
April 4th, 2012
Med's Done....
May 1st, 2012, e-cas "med received" July 2nd
kandel said:
Hello Friends
Just wanted to update you all regarding the timeline. I will not be adding any update to our old timeline due to lack of communication and support from the owner of that timeline.Some of you guys are gone already and others are very close to receive visas.
We have always treated each other as our second family and this is the only reason i had come this far with updating timeline. Believe me guys i have already pushed the limits of my compromisation just for you guys.
As you all know that no one is getting paid and no one is that free here to keep timeline up to date, Its all because of your love and support and i do it just to feel smile on your faces.
"I felt like that i worked 24/7 for my boss and now that he has become millionaire he fired me"
It was very sad. First i decided to never check timeline but then i realized that i cant just leave you guys cuz of someone else's fault.
But i also could not update that timeline anymore, its like entering someone's house where you are not welcome anymore.
So i have made new timeline...Ofcourse it was hard for me but nothing is impossible in this World.
Here is the link for new spreadsheet its called, "Parents Sponsorship Spreadsheet"
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsdblSPzx93YdEFFWTNrSm8yS1gyU1N0T0VtLTN3OGc
Only i have access to this spreadsheet you guys can just post here and i will update your info in this spreadsheet.
I choose not to have new information sheet as very few ppl were using it.
Spreadsheet is as follows- LVO'S according to your date of application.
CPP-O'S according to your date of application.
Approved cases are there too in between so we can check and compare our timeline.
Cases without any new changes at very end.
This way its easier for old and new members to follow. Same link is in my signature also. I would request you all to put this link in your signature aswell.
Thankyou and love you all.

Why my infos aren't on the spreadsheet? All infos are already in my signature......

ranja

Nov 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2008
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
10-12-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2013 (passport mailed out on 04-06-2013 and received on 07-06-2013)
kandel said:
Hello Friends
Just wanted to update you all regarding the timeline. I will not be adding any update to our old timeline due to lack of communication and support from the owner of that timeline.Some of you guys are gone already and others are very close to receive visas.
We have always treated each other as our second family and this is the only reason i had come this far with updating timeline. Believe me guys i have already pushed the limits of my compromisation just for you guys.
As you all know that no one is getting paid and no one is that free here to keep timeline up to date, Its all because of your love and support and i do it just to feel smile on your faces.
"I felt like that i worked 24/7 for my boss and now that he has become millionaire he fired me"
It was very sad. First i decided to never check timeline but then i realized that i cant just leave you guys cuz of someone else's fault.
But i also could not update that timeline anymore, its like entering someone's house where you are not welcome anymore.
So i have made new timeline...Ofcourse it was hard for me but nothing is impossible in this World.
Here is the link for new spreadsheet its called, "Parents Sponsorship Spreadsheet"
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsdblSPzx93YdEFFWTNrSm8yS1gyU1N0T0VtLTN3OGc
Only i have access to this spreadsheet you guys can just post here and i will update your info in this spreadsheet.
Approved cases are there too in between so we can check and compare our timeline.
This way its easier for old and new members to follow. Same link is in my signature also. I would request you all to put this link in your signature aswell.
Go idea. should have done this long time ago. Thanks for all the hard work, i really appreciate it and am sure everyone else feels the same.

Update: passport and medicals sent dec 10th 2012.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
nanapush said:
So sorry to hear about your job. With your wonderful attitude and selfless help for others on this forum I hope it is not long until you get another job working for someone who appreciates you. Thankyou for all your hard work on this forum and i hope you get that important news from CIC very soon. You deserve it.
It was hypothetical

Kudos to Kandel for such hard work

KPindia

Star Member
Jul 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
Doc's Request.
10-11-2013
File Transfer...
10-12-2013
Med's Done....
10-11-2013
Interview........
16-03-2015
kandel said:
Hello Friends
Thanks Kandel and I really appreciate your efforts to this Forum and the Spreadsheet, now we all having habit of using this Spreadsheet because we all loved it and Of course Love you as well. So Thank you very much for your support.

Snspring

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO: Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2007
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
16-04-2012
File Transfer...
11-05-2012
Med's Request
30-05-2014
kandel said:
Hello Friends
Many thanks Kandel for your hard work. I really appreciate your time and effort for updating spreadsheet.

Luck786

Apr 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kandel said:
Hello Friends

You are really a dedicated and loving person.Thanks a lot for your hard work and time you put in this thread.You are life of this forum Kandel.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Kandel, did you mean you felt like that ( job 24/7 ) or you were actually fired in the past for doing lotta work

last-step

Nov 8, 2012
Hello All: Good news: My parents got visa on Monday December 10, 2012. The officer from ND office called on Saturday morning and asked if we can land before 4th Jan 2013. He was really nice and talked to my mom in Hindi and inquired about my dad. When my mom told he is in Delhi for wedding, he provided the option to come in person and collect it. He also provided his name and number to contact him to setup time. Sweet ending to this five year melodrama.
All the best to all you guys and wish everyone gets good news this holiday season. TC
@Kandel: can you please change my status to GREEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...thanks everyone..especially AtulW and Rebel... :)

kandel

Jan 2, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2008
Doc's Request.
1 March 2012 Doc's Submitted: 20 Apr 2012
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
25 Sep 2012 AOR Received: 16 Mar 2013
Med's Request
03 June 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013 Dependant......: One
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
07 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
Thankyou everyone :)
And those who are confused- Lol i was never fired in real i was just giving you guys an example about how i was feeling from last few days.
I was talking about old timeline on which i worked almost like 24/7 and i put my full dedication into it. But by the time i realized that i was not getting any support instead was ignored it was too late.

FYI - When we create timeline or spreadsheet its always owned by someone (creator)
other people like me and you can only edit only to some extent whereas owner/creator has complete right to it.

kandel

Jan 2, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2008
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
03 June 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
07 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
last-step said:
Hello All: Good news: My parents got visa on Monday December 10, 2012. The officer from ND office called on Saturday morning and asked if we can land before 4th Jan 2013. He was really nice and talked to my mom in Hindi and inquired about my dad. When my mom told he is in Delhi for wedding, he provided the option to come in person and collect it. He also provided his name and number to contact him to setup time. Sweet ending to this five year melodrama.
All the best to all you guys and wish everyone gets good news this holiday season. TC
@ Kandel: can you please change my status to GREEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...thanks everyone..especially AtulW and Rebel... :)
Wow congrats laststep you too have amazing time with your family : )

kandel

Jan 2, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2008
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
03 June 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
07 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
cesca said:
Why my infos aren't on the spreadsheet? All infos are already in my signature......
Cesca your information is in this new timeline

kandel

Jan 2, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2008
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
03 June 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
07 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
JALA25 Congratulations =)

cesca

Star Member
Apr 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 18, 2008
Doc's Request.
November 25, 2011
File Transfer...
February 2012
Med's Request
April 4th, 2012
Med's Done....
May 1st, 2012, e-cas "med received" July 2nd
kandel said:
Cesca your information is in this new timeline
Tks kandel for do it...... also for your work and help...