Passport Req..
04-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2013
LANDED..........
13-02-2013
Anik said:
It happened to me before!
I sent my notes request by email in June (got the auto confirmation right away), then waited till mid August, then emailed them again to inquire about the status of my atip inquiry (forwarded my original email from June). They replied back in 2 days saying that they never received my original request (despite the autoconfirmation)! So after that inquiry they put my request in queue again and it took them a long time to process after that (but this is another story as I asked for visitor visa status info too, as my parents waited for a long time, so they had to make some LVO inquiries). By the time I got their CD, I already had updates in both our case and visitor visa applications :) (so the notes were not really helpful in terms of gettign the status of the applications at the time because they came too late, but it was good to have to see to confirm that they got the PCCs and the fees etc.).

Just emailed another request for notes today, we will see how long it will take them (this one is just focused on the parents' PR application and I asked for electronic files by email, so hopefully will not take as long as last time).
I had same emailed in Aug, waited 30 days & then reply back to auto response asking for update. They had mailed me CD, instead of email. Took 6 weeks total, but upon update request they had generated another one & mailed that in 5 days. So got updated information within 7 days.

garyka

Nov 14, 2012
No passport they got it already, too bad but it just means more wait nothing serious like interview etc. coz she is just like any other indian mother no police record etc. oh btw thanks to all for so quick response..

RajaJi

Jan 28, 2012
apple_talk said:
Hello

CANADIAN_SPONSOR
JATTINCANADA
SMODHERA
SNSPRING

their timeline does not seems updated. If possible please update it. I think "JATTINCANADA" already got VISA.
JATT_GOING_CANADA got the visa. Not sure about JATTINCANADA. Others have not provided new information/updates on their applications..

Snspring

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO: Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2007
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
16-04-2012
File Transfer...
11-05-2012
Med's Request
30-05-2014
apple_talk said:
Hello

CANADIAN_SPONSOR
JATTINCANADA
SMODHERA
SNSPRING

their timeline does not seems updated. If possible please update it. I think "JATTINCANADA" already got VISA.

there is no update for me :( still waiting.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
RajaJi said:
JATT_GOING_CANADA got the visa. Not sure about JATTINCANADA. Others have not provided new information/updates on their applications..
I thought JATT_GOING_CANADA became JATTINCANADA after landing here

RajaJi

Jan 28, 2012
JattInCanada said:
To ALL :'(
Someone help me .... :( anyone have any idea how long they will take time after they send latter that u r in que ????? :mad::(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( i can't wait moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee waiting since oct 2007 pplz got visas who applied in 2009 2010 :eek:
There is only one post by JATTINCANADA back in August (see above)
JATT_GOING_CANADA was more active. His information is updated in the spreadsheet within applications which have status as 'COMPLETE'

RajaJi

Jan 28, 2012
apple_talk said:
Is the email address same as noted below or different
ottpilot-immigration@cic.gc.ca

If different, can you please post the CIC email address you communicated with?

apple_talk

Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Pilot)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2007
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
16-01-2012
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
16-04-2012
Med's Request
20-06-2012
Med's Done....
20-06-2012
Passport Req..
04-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2013
LANDED..........
13-02-2013
RajaJi said:
Is the email address same as noted below or different
ottpilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca

If different, can you please post the CIC email address you communicated with?
that is correct "ottpilot..." email address.

kandel

Jan 2, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2008
Doc's Request.
1 March 2012 Doc's Submitted: 20 Apr 2012
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
25 Sep 2012 AOR Received: 16 Mar 2013
Med's Request
03 June 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013 Dependant......: One
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
07 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
Hello Friends
Just wanted to update you all regarding the timeline. I will not be adding any update to our old timeline due to lack of communication and support from the owner of that timeline.Some of you guys are gone already and others are very close to receive visas.
We have always treated each other as our second family and this is the only reason i had come this far with updating timeline. Believe me guys i have already pushed the limits of my compromisation just for you guys.
As you all know that no one is getting paid and no one is that free here to keep timeline up to date, Its all because of your love and support and i do it just to feel smile on your faces.
"I felt like that i worked 24/7 for my boss and now that he has become millionaire he fired me"
It was very sad. First i decided to never check timeline but then i realized that i cant just leave you guys cuz of someone else's fault.
But i also could not update that timeline anymore, its like entering someone's house where you are not welcome anymore.
So i have made new timeline...Ofcourse it was hard for me but nothing is impossible in this World.
Here is the link for new spreadsheet its called, "Parents Sponsorship Spreadsheet"
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsdblSPzx93YdEFFWTNrSm8yS1gyU1N0T0VtLTN3OGc
Only i have access to this spreadsheet you guys can just post here and i will update your info in this spreadsheet.
I choose not to have new information sheet as very few ppl were using it.
Spreadsheet is as follows- LVO'S according to your date of application.
CPP-O'S according to your date of application.
Approved cases are there too in between so we can check and compare our timeline.
Cases without any new changes at very end.
This way its easier for old and new members to follow. Same link is in my signature also. I would request you all to put this link in your signature aswell.
Thankyou and love you all.

kandel

Jan 2, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2008
Doc's Request.
1 March 2012 Doc's Submitted: 20 Apr 2012
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
25 Sep 2012 AOR Received: 16 Mar 2013
Med's Request
03 June 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013 Dependant......: One
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
07 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
Jatt-in -canada was different person and was a sponsor.He deleted his profile for some reason. He was also on trackitt.
jatt going canada is a dependant and he got visa in Nov this year.

nanapush

Oct 31, 2008
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTOWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-06-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
File Transfer...
19-04-2012
Med's Request
06-07-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
25-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2012
LANDED..........
will land on 5th Feb
kandel said:
Hello Friends
Just wanted to update you all regarding the timeline. I will not be adding any update to our old timeline due to lack of communication and support from the owner of that timeline.Some of you guys are gone already and others are very close to receive visas.
We have always treated each other as our second family and this is the only reason i had come this far with updating timeline. Believe me guys i have already pushed the limits of my compromisation just for you guys.
As you all know that no one is getting paid and no one is that free here to keep timeline up to date, Its all because of your love and support and i do it just to feel smile on your faces.
"I felt like that i worked 24/7 for my boss and now that he has become millionaire he fired me"
It was very sad. First i decided to never check timeline but then i realized that i cant just leave you guys cuz of someone else's fault.
But i also could not update that timeline anymore, its like entering someone's house where you are not welcome anymore.
So i have made new timeline...Ofcourse it was hard for me but nothing is impossible in this World.
Here is the link for new spreadsheet its called, "Parents Sponsorship Spreadsheet"
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsdblSPzx93YdEFFWTNrSm8yS1gyU1N0T0VtLTN3OGc
Only i have access to this spreadsheet you guys can just post here and i will update your info in this spreadsheet.
Approved cases are there too in between so we can check and compare our timeline.
This way its easier for old and new members to follow. Same link is in my signature also. I would request you all to put this link in your signature aswell.

So sorry to hear about your job. With your wonderful attitude and selfless help for others on this forum I hope it is not long until you get another job working for someone who appreciates you. Thankyou for all your hard work on this forum and i hope you get that important news from CIC very soon. You deserve it.

jala25

Jun 19, 2012
kandel said:
Not too long Vik congrats :)
[/quot
hi kandel and every one on this forum
MY PPR REQUEST FROM CPP-O TH.EMAIL ON DTD.30NOV2012
DECISION MADE ON ECAS 1STDEC.2012
PP SEND TO LVO ND ON DTD.4THDEC 2012TH VFS GLOBAL
PP RECEIVED ND LVO ON DTD.5THDEC.2012 FOR VISA PROCESSING
PP RECEIVED BACK WITH VISA STAMPING AND COPR FORM th VFS GLOBAL ON DTD 11TH2012 now case over
BEST OF LUCK TO ALL
THANKS TOALL
jala25

apple_talk

Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Pilot)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2007
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
16-01-2012
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
16-04-2012
Med's Request
20-06-2012
Med's Done....
20-06-2012
Passport Req..
04-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2013
LANDED..........
13-02-2013
kandel said:
Hello Friends
I also don't have write access to spreadsheet, but that is fine as long as someone updates it.