26-11-2012
Med's Done....
10-12-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2013 (passport mailed out on 04-06-2013 and received on 07-06-2013)
ok this playing around with the spreadsheet is getting too common now. how about allowing access to modify the document only through a gmail login. in that case if someone messes around you can just block their access.

hira.n

Dec 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
16-06-2012
File Transfer...
16-06-2012
Med's Request
03-01-2013
Med's Done....
28-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013 Alhumdulillah :)
LANDED..........
Soon In Shaa Allah :)
starzibal said:
I think LVO ISB is slow because they have less resources and plus the supervisa might have an affect on that too. What you think Luck786 and hira.n? I am still waiting for 1st step to be clear i.e. Approval since end of July/2012.
Hey starzibal :).. Yeaa maybe you are right. Lets c when we hear fron Isl Lvo next :-$.. Hope to hear fron them soon.. Next step in you case is file transfer,ur file should get transferred in 2-3 months i beleive,after looking at the trend. But best wishes to u :).. Hope all the 2008 and 2009 cases are processes as soon as posible in sha Allah :)..

Luck786

Apr 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
starzibal said:
I think LVO ISB is slow because they have less resources and plus the supervisa might have an affect on that too. What you think Luck786 and hira.n? I am still waiting for 1st step to be clear i.e. Approval since end of July/2012.
I am not sure about the resources part .Why they can't have enough employees? One of the richest country of world and immigration being the main feature of Canada.We have way less cases and super visa applications at our LVO.You can have an idea from spreadsheet .
CIC Isl is really slow.I was hoping to see a different speed now.Lets see in coming months.

hira.n

Dec 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
16-06-2012
File Transfer...
16-06-2012
Med's Request
03-01-2013
Med's Done....
28-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013 Alhumdulillah :)
LANDED..........
Soon In Shaa Allah :)
Luck786 said:
I am not sure about the resources part .Why they can't have enough employees? One of the richest country of world and immigration being the main feature of Canada.We have way less cases and super visa applications at our LVO.You can have an idea from spreadsheet .
CIC Isl is really slow.I was hoping to see a different speed now.Lets see in coming months.
Yes ur rite.. But i have a feeling once it starts sending medicals they would quickly finalze the cases. I hope this intuition of my comes true :p.. All we can do us just hope for the best :p..

saini01

Star Member
Dec 12, 2011
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
hmadra said:
Meds for my parents were done in Aug , with request from july.

Can any one else share their PPR request to compare.

Thanks
Mine also says same. I did not pay much attention to it. The passports have been submitted and waiting for its return untill next week.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Luck786 said:
Take a look at this article

h x x p:// w w w torontosun.com/2012/07/26/immigration-officers-tough-it-out-in-pakistan

Immigration officers tough it out in Pakistan

OTTAWA - Stressed out Canadian immigration officers in far-flung Islamabad are struggling to keep up with their workload while weeding out fraudsters, documents suggest.

The posting “requires hardy and committed officers who can take the pressure, day in and day out” far from family and friends, according to an internal Citizenship and Immigration Canada report acquired by lawyer Richard Kurland through access to information requests.

In early April, there were more than 5,000 family-class immigration cases pending at the Canadian High Commission in Pakistan.

“As corruption is endemic in both Pakistan and Afghanistan — including in state-regulated institutions — a high proportion of the (family-class) caseload involve civil status documents that are unreliable, fraudulent or are improperly issued or registered,” says the report.

There are also cultural challenges for immigration officers trying to separate fact from fiction while dealing with arranged marriages, “the vast majority of which take place between first cousins.”

The report indicates about half the caseload involves marriages where the sponsor and applicant first meet at the time of marriage or shortly beforehand.

Many other couples are married by proxy and have never met in person.

“This cultural context creates challenges in assessing the bona fides of spousal relationships and identifying marriages of convenience,” says the report.

Given the Islamist terrorist presence in northern Pakistan, staffers also worry about “national security and war crimes concerns.”

Kurland said that's something the feds take very seriously.

“Canada has layers of internal security to protect and observe Canadian government employees overseas,” he said.

kandel

Jan 2, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2008
Doc's Request.
1 March 2012 Doc's Submitted: 20 Apr 2012
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
25 Sep 2012 AOR Received: 16 Mar 2013
Med's Request
03 June 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013 Dependant......: One
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
07 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
gaggidhillon said:
You will get AOR between 20-25 date this month one thing i want to tell you when i got AOR it is in my bulk or spam folder.then after i save the e-mail address in my mail account
Ok gaggi thanks yeah i check my email everyday fewtimes.
I really hope to receive an AOR soon.

kandel

Jan 2, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2008
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
03 June 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
07 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
ranja said:
ok this playing around with the spreadsheet is getting too common now. how about allowing access to modify the document only through a gmail login. in that case if someone messes around you can just block their access.
Thats a great idea but creator of our spreadsheet Rajaji wont do it & i dont have access to it.

Luck786

Apr 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
user828 said:
Take a look at this article

h x x p:// w w w torontosun.com/2012/07/26/immigration-officers-tough-it-out-in-pakistan

Immigration officers tough it out in Pakistan

OTTAWA - Stressed out Canadian immigration officers in far-flung Islamabad are struggling to keep up with their workload while weeding out fraudsters, documents suggest.

The posting “requires hardy and committed officers who can take the pressure, day in and day out” far from family and friends, according to an internal Citizenship and Immigration Canada report acquired by lawyer Richard Kurland through access to information requests.

In early April, there were more than 5,000 family-class immigration cases pending at the Canadian High Commission in Pakistan.

“As corruption is endemic in both Pakistan and Afghanistan — including in state-regulated institutions — a high proportion of the (family-class) caseload involve civil status documents that are unreliable, fraudulent or are improperly issued or registered,” says the report.

There are also cultural challenges for immigration officers trying to separate fact from fiction while dealing with arranged marriages, “the vast majority of which take place between first cousins.”

The report indicates about half the caseload involves marriages where the sponsor and applicant first meet at the time of marriage or shortly beforehand.

Many other couples are married by proxy and have never met in person.

“This cultural context creates challenges in assessing the bona fides of spousal relationships and identifying marriages of convenience,” says the report.

Given the Islamist terrorist presence in northern Pakistan, staffers also worry about “national security and war crimes concerns.”

Kurland said that's something the feds take very seriously.

“Canada has layers of internal security to protect and observe Canadian government employees overseas,” he said.
These are all lame excuses.They have no basis.But really nice cover up for their incompetency and laziness.I should really appreciate that cunning way of putting blames on us.
Pakistani's didn't start arange marriages just 7 years ago or started marrying first cousins recently.We are not the only country in this world doing these practices.We were doing the same and we were same people when they were issuing visas in 3 to 9 months.
Now we have machine readible passports and computerized national identity systems in place.best in the world.
Their day in day out work week consits of 4 and half days per week.
All of federal immigration cases are handled at London only spouse and parental cases are done at ISB whic after their dedication is taking 36 months per case.As far as corruption is concerned that is our problem not theirs.Who will give them false documents and ruin their case may be few people.That number exist everywhere.
Besides marriage is not a joke in our culture and religion,we are not fallen to the level where poor cic has problem finding out is the marriage genuine or not?We also have to go through a system to marry or divorce .
I think they must have data how many comes here and their marriage was a fraud.Is our number that huge or exceeding the list.There are other countries in the list but their spousal cases are never effected.
That drama of terrorisim is way way above the level of a commom persons understanding.At least they should know and not involve our cases in that .I am not saying terrorisim is not there ,it is , but hands behind it and reaping benefits from it are not pakistanis.We are just paying the price as you can see .
Anyway can'tdo any thing just waiting with patience.They can say or do whatever they want .
So helpless our cases are caught in international politics. :(
Thanks user828 for sharing this article but I am sad after reading this.LOL

kandel

Jan 2, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2008
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
03 June 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
07 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
Luck786 said:
These are all lame excuses.They have no basis.But really nice cover up for their incompetency and laziness.I should really appreciate that cunning way of putting blames on us.
Pakistani's didn't start arange marriages just 7 years ago or started marrying first cousins recently.We are not the only country in this world doing these practices.We were doing the same and we were same people when they were issuing visas in 3 to 9 months.
Now we have machine readible passports and computerized national identity systems in place.best in the world.
Their day in day out work week consits of 4 and half days per week.
All of federal immigration cases are handled at London only spouse and parental cases are done at ISB whic after their dedication is taking 36 months per case.As far as corruption is concerned that is our problem not theirs.Who will give them false documents and ruin their case may be few people.That number exist everywhere.

Besides marriage is not a joke in our culture and religion,we are not fallen to the level where poor cic has problem finding out is the marriage genuine or not?We also have to go through a system to marry or divorce .
I think they must have data how many comes here and their marriage was a fraud.Is our number that huge or exceeding the list.There are other countries in the list but their spousal cases are never effected.
That drama of terrorisim is way way above the level of a commom persons understanding.At least they should know and not involve our cases in that .I am not saying terrorisim is not there ,it is , but hands behind it and reaping benefits from it are not pakistanis.We are just paying the price as you can see .
Anyway can'tdo any thing just waiting with patience.They can say or do whatever they want .
So helpless our cases are caught in international politics. :(
Lucky dont worry dear dont get affected by these stupid articles...when the right time comes no one can stop your family to come and be with you no one. That right time could be even next month. I know you r very sad now but just keep faith in God just like u always did. Who knew Gaggi would give us such a good news this quick! I bacame statue for few seconds u know and u will experience this soon aswell & remember miracles happen in only in his World. Stay strong we all are with you guys take care :D

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Luck786 said:
You are welcome, I wanted to show you why things seem delayed at your LVO as these officers might be prioritizing things internally and as far as I know spousal visa takes precedence, which is why parents case are probably delayed

gaggidhillon

Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 april 2008
Doc's Request.
30 nov 2011
Nomination.....
27-jan-2012 doc send
AOR Received.
11-may-2012
File Transfer...
29 august 2012,AOR FROM NEW DELHI ON 9 OCTOBER 2012
Med's Request
08-NOV-2012
Med's Done....
07 dec 2012,ecas acknowledge medical on 30/12/12
Passport Req..
08-NOV-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06- march 2013 ("address change on 8 march"DM on 11 march")
LANDED..........
Last week of march
kandel said:
Lucky dont worry dear dont get affected by these stupid articles...when the right time comes no one can stop your family to come and be with you no one. That right time could be even next month. I know you r very sad now but just keep faith in God just like u always did. Who knew Gaggi would give us such a good news this quick! I bacame statue for few seconds u know and u will experience this soon aswell & remember miracles happen in only in his World. Stay strong we all are with you guys take care :D
Ya kandel you are right i always keep my faith in waheguru i am thankfull to god and his blessing

gaggidhillon

Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 april 2008
Doc's Request.
30 nov 2011
Nomination.....
27-jan-2012 doc send
AOR Received.
11-may-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
08-NOV-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
08-NOV-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Last week of march
Luck786 said:
Thanks dear Kandel.OK I am back to my positive self. ;D ;D
Lucky my frnd you always help me and other your good news is due to us.i am sure you will get good news soon i will pray and have strong faith in god

gaggidhillon

Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 april 2008
Doc's Request.
30 nov 2011
Nomination.....
27-jan-2012 doc send
AOR Received.
11-may-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
08-NOV-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
08-NOV-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Last week of march
kandel said:
Hi kandel member 39 too got medical request he is in contact with me now your news is due for all of us.wait and watch one day you will statue again when you hear news