+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

Phlcan

Feb 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syedarslan111 said:
well i have a question, my brother applied for my mother and me as a dependent for sponsorship in 2009... i was in continuous study at that time but now my studies are over , so should i again enrolled in continuous studies ???? any suggestions.They have asked for documents update at 30 march 2012.
How old were you when your brother applied in 2009?
If you were under 22 at that time, it's not necessary for you to be in full-time studies.
But if you were, you would have to be in full-time studies since reaching the age of 22 until you get your visa.

sponsorparents

Dec 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011<br>Doc's Delivered: 21-12-2011
File Transfer...
09-02-2012<br>PCC Submitted: 09-03-2012
Med's Request
16-04-2012
Med's Done....
25-04-2012<br>Med's Delivered: 30-04-2012<br>e-CAS Med's received: 02-06-2012
Passport Req..
05-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2012
LANDED..........
14-04-2013
RajaJi said:
Following is the information from CIC Buffalo Website and it is same as on CIC London Website

For permanent resident applications, it normally takes 3 months after our medical office receives the medical examination results from the Designated Medical Practitioner before we will contact you regarding the next stage of your application. This is true only if you have already complied with our other requests (e.g. to submit other documents).

How can I check on the status of my medical exam results?

If you would like to check when our medical office received your medical examination results, contact your Designated Medical Practitioner to get the tracking number for the delivery. Check the delivery company's website or phone them to confirm the date of the delivery.

For complicated cases or where additional medical information is required, the processing time for your medical assessment will be longer. You will be notified by our medical office if further medical information is required. The length of the delay will depend on the nature of the medical condition being investigated. Your Designated Medical Practitioner can explain further.

This office will not respond to case status enquiries within the processing times above. If you have not heard from us within these processing times, you can submit an enquiry for a case status update. Include:
•the name of the Designated Medical Practitioner you visited,
•the date of the medical exam,
•the tracking number of the package containing your medical examination results (contact your Designated Medical Practitioner for this information),
•the date that the delivery company delivered the package (contact the delivery company for this information), and
•your application file number.
Thanks RajaJi for sharing this valuable info. I guess CIC might do background checks during this period.

raatri

Star Member
Feb 27, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2008
Doc's Request.
11-11-2011
Nomination.....
Approved as Sponsor
AOR Received.
14-05-2012
IELTS Request
PCCs received April 16, 2012
File Transfer...
May 22, 2012
Med's Request
Waiting..
libya said:
Sure you will.
I am wondering how many times I need to post to get th access to have a signature , profile photo & info. section LOLs...
not sure how many! but i just tried now for myself and i seem to have the signature :)

SusanG

Apr 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi or Moscow ??
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2009
Doc's Request.
02-08-2013
File Transfer...
08-04-2013
libya said:
Guys where is the time line ....its not accessible . :-[ :-[
any way just wanted to update my info , i Just today received the a letter from CICI , & it said my application was complete & received on February the 3rd "i am with dependents "
it was dated from April the 19th.
today i checked the Ecas with the UCI , it said decision made at the sponsorship column section & another letter was sent in May the 3rd.

GOOD news for applicant with dependents ! :p :p
Congratulations !! so your file now is going to be transferred to LVO?

ICJ

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Nomination.....
May 13, 2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
June 03, 2014
File Transfer...
June 03, 2014, Processing from July 03, 2014
Med's Request
April 18, 2015
Med's Done....
April 23, 2015- 3rd Line Updated April 28, 2015-medicals received
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 03, 2015-Passports submitted June 04, 2015-4th Line Decision Made-June 05, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 12, 2015
LANDED..........
June 30, 2015-Ottawa
Hey Guys,
Just checked online-application status now and online status shows that medicals have been received. FYI I got medicals sent directly to Ottawa.
Thanks

SusanG

Apr 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi or Moscow ??
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2009
Doc's Request.
02-08-2013
File Transfer...
08-04-2013
Hey everyone,

I did not receive additional documents request yet, is it OK to add my info to the Google doc, or should I wait until I receive it? Thanks

May 7, 2012
Hello Dear Fellows

My Father had an accident about 2.5 years ago in which he broke his leg. Now he is almost(90%) recovered but he still uses his walking stick as precaution. Apart from that he is a healthy man and working full time from last 2 years without any assistance of any kind. He has just received his medical exam under family class. I was wondering if his past accident/current state could be a cause for denial in immegration, even though he is self relient. Please advise or share experience..

Regards,
Jaz..

seanv

Feb 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
proud-canadian said:
Please advise or share experience..
I would bring as much document as possible about all the treatment and recovery.. and also if possible let your family doctor provide some sort of certificate on the status..

Can you please share your timeline?

sakamath

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2012
File Transfer...
8 Mar 2012
Med's Request
26-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
24-Dec-2012
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
App abandoned in July '14
SusanG said:
Hey everyone,

I did not receive additional documents request yet, is it OK to add my info to the Google doc, or should I wait until I receive it? Thanks
Feel free to add your information. The more records we have, the better idea we get about the process.

syedarslan111

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
Phlcan said:
How old were you when your brother applied in 2009?
If you were under 22 at that time, it's not necessary for you to be in full-time studies.
But if you were, you would have to be in full-time studies since reaching the age of 22 until you get your visa.

Well i was 20 years old at that time . N my cntinous studies have ended in september 2011.

RajaJi

Jan 28, 2012
ICJ said:
Hey Guys,
Just checked online-application status now and online status shows that medicals have been received. FYI I got medicals sent directly to Ottawa.
Thanks
Do you know on what date (if you have tracking number/information provided by DMP) Medicals were delivered to Ottawa

T

torontonian999

Just because visa officer asked for school records for those who were under 22 at the time of application doesn't mean that the officer asked for them to see if the applicant is still eligible as a dependent. Maybe the officer is asking for school records just to have an up-to-date file for the dependent applicant the same way they can ask for an updated employment letter, most recent Option C printout etc. from applicants.

Again, the dependent does NOT need to be attending school after the age of 22 if that dependent was under 22 when the sponsorship application was sent to CPC-M. They go with whether the dependent was above 22 or below 22 at the time the application was received at CPC-M. They "lock-in" the age at the time the sponsorship application is received by CPC-M. The only time when that dependent, whose application was sent to CPC-M when he was under 22, becomes INELIGIBLE is if he or she gets married. These are Type A dependents.

What you are referring to are Type B dependents. In other words, if the dependent was older than 22 when the application was sent to CPC-M, then that dependent would need to be attending school and receiving financial help from parents from the date the application was submitted to CPC-M until the date the visa is issued.

Could you provide a CIC link where it says the dependent needs to be attending school after the age of 22 if that dependent was under 22 at the time the application was sent to CPC-M?

jatt-going-canada said:
@ torontonian
they do need to attend school after 22..
in my case and many other people i know they asked for educational docs..wheather or not the dependent was over or not over 22 at time of application.. can show u the letter if u want...
full time educational records prove that the person accompanying is "dependent" on parents

libya

Apr 12, 2012
Libya -Benghazi
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2008
Doc's Request.
25-Nov. 2011
AOR Received.
17 April 2012
File Transfer...
3rd-May-2012
Med's Request
23-May-2012
Med's Done....
06-June-2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
SusanG said:
Congratulations !! so your file now is going to be transferred to LVO?
i dont know yet the decision was made on the E-CAS , but i still have not received the letter , issued on May the 3rd . it may take another week !to know where my file was transferred