File Transfer...
May 11,2012- LVO India, Aor from ind June 28,2012
Med's Request
November 26 2012
Med's Done....
December 12 2012, medical rec on 11 april 2013
Passport Req..
November 26 2012, sent on 27 dec
got the GCMS notes today nothing change criminality and security not started eligibility under review only thing I see that in activity file that its transfer to FCU- DIS in sep they are satisfied with the doc we sent for the parents and sponcer relationship and they mention in notes the officer sent the file to another officer to review my bro eligibility as he was over the age of 22 when we apply hope to see the positive sign soon

toronto30

May 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Parents
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/2009
Doc's Request.
03/2013
File Transfer...
07/30/2013
Med's Request
04 MAR 2015
Med's Done....
May 7, 2015
Interview........
ECAS: Started processing Feb 12, 2015
Passport Req..
August 5, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
10 August 2015
LANDED..........
24 August 2015
Pari4u said:
got the GCMS notes today nothing change criminality and security not started eligibility under review only thing I see that in activity file that its transfer to FCU- DIS in sep they are satisfied with the doc we sent for the parents and sponcer relationship and they mention in notes the officer sent the file to another officer to review my bro eligibility as he was over the age of 22 when we apply hope to see the positive sign soon
good news for sure, getting closer :)

Missing Mommy

Nov 12, 2013
toronto30 said:
were you meeting the LICO all the times? if you are, I believe you can appeal, there shouldn't be any reason denying your application. I hope some one with the same situation can help you out here....all the best to you and hoping everything will be just fine.
TO30

Thank you TO 30. I contacted few lawyers and 80 % said I have a good chance of winning the appeal 20 % said I am only wasting my money as I did not have lower income necessary for all the period my application was in process. I am going to appeal and hope for the best.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
ElizabethM225 said:
Hi guys

I had emailed Vienna yesterday asking for an update, an I received a response today.
With reference to your below inquiry, please be advised that you will be informed about the further steps after the review of your application has been completed.

Yours sincerely,

Visa Office / Bureau des visas
Canadian Embassy/ Ambassade du Canada
Laurenzerberg 2/ 3

Well that wasn't the response I was looking for
I agree, it is not much of a response.
I had expected Vienna to have a bit faster processing time, due to less number of applications there....

Have you tried to order GCMS notes recently?

pardesi

Sep 2, 2013
Hello Guys!

I have very weird situation here :

my parents and dependent brother case applied in July 2009
Got approval from CPC-M April 2013 and file moved to ND
Got letter from ND in May

Another letter requesting Passport and PCC was received from ND visa office in August 2013
Passport and PCC sent in October
Not heard yet.

Now question: We have not received any medical request yet, how it is possible? any one experienced this situation?
and how can we do medical without passport?

I don't know but something Is crazy going on here.

Please help me if someone has any idea?

Pardesi

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
Missing Mommy said:
Thank you TO 30. I contacted few lawyers and 80 % said I have a good chance of winning the appeal 20 % said I am only wasting my money as I did not have lower income necessary for all the period my application was in process. I am going to appeal and hope for the best.
It's always worth to try. In the positive outcome you will definitely save lots of time and avoid additional worries for meeting the new LICO minimum.

RajaJi

Jan 28, 2012
pardesi said:
Hello Guys!

Another letter requesting Passport and PCC was received from ND visa office in August 2013
Not heard yet.

Now question: We have not received any medical request yet, how it is possible? any one experienced this situation?

Pardesi
There seems to be no idea about how NDVO operates. Several members on this forum are waiting for a year and beyond after completion of medical tests. Many others had been waiting for almost a year or more than a year after submitting their passports. I am sure NDVO will ask for Medicals sooner or later. Hope it happens before expiration of your PCC's and passport.

Missing Mommy

Nov 12, 2013
Suin said:
It's always worth to try. In the positive outcome you will definitely save lots of time and avoid additional worries for meeting the new LICO minimum.
Hello Suin,

I have already sent in my appeal. I did not fill in the lawyer's section of it as my lawyer said it is important to send in the appeal ASAP and retaining a lawyer can be done when the case file is received from the visa office or Mississauga. Also my lawyer mentioned that even if I failed to possess min. necessary income for a couple of years and I now have the necessary income and the case will be looked at humanitarian and compassionate category. I am so nervous and hoping this to work. It was unfortunate that I had a car accident and was unable to work for a year plus. It was beyond my control.

Thanks for your inputs BTW.

toronto30

May 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Parents
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/2009
Doc's Request.
03/2013
File Transfer...
07/30/2013
Med's Request
04 MAR 2015
Med's Done....
May 7, 2015
Interview........
ECAS: Started processing Feb 12, 2015
Passport Req..
August 5, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
10 August 2015
LANDED..........
24 August 2015
Missing Mommy said:
Hello Suin,

I have already sent in my appeal. I did not fill in the lawyer's section of it as my lawyer said it is important to send in the appeal ASAP and retaining a lawyer can be done when the case file is received from the visa office or Mississauga. Also my lawyer mentioned that even if I failed to possess min. necessary income for a couple of years and I now have the necessary income and the case will be looked at humanitarian and compassionate category. I am so nervous and hoping this to work. It was unfortunate that I had a car accident and was unable to work for a year plus. It was beyond my control.

all the best and let us know any outcome, believe you should be fine.
TO30

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec 2007
Doc's Request.
nov 2011
AOR Received.
july 2012
Med's Request
1st- 10 oct 2012, 2nd- 7 nov 2014
Med's Done....
1st- 1 nov 2012, 2nd- 12 nov 2014
Passport Req..
21 nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2014 got pp on 8 dec 2014
LANDED..........
soon
pardesi said:
Hello Guys!

Not heard yet.

Pardesi
dn't worry,,in my case,,they request passport and ppc first in july,,then medical in oct

vichevska

Feb 8, 2012
Missing Mommy said:
Hello Suin,

Going through Humanitarian and Compassionate category could take couple more years. My grandma went through that route.

R N M

Feb 23, 2013
Dear USER828,SUIN,& all Forum members, HAPPY NEW YEAR, May this year come with good news all of you, New year come with lots of happiness,&good news from kind Lvo ND. Sir, I have received, PP.Req. medical..etc in sec. week of nov. My ques. is How can i send all doc. to Lvo ND ? By regd. AD or BY Courier ? Thanks, Oblige me by giving reply

sakamath

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2012
File Transfer...
8 Mar 2012
Med's Request
26-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
24-Dec-2012
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
App abandoned in July '14
If you are referring to sending ppts to NDLVO, couriers may not agree to handle it for you. However, some couriers may offer to handle passports. If so, first option should be via courier, if not then use Registered Speed Post. Either way, ensure that they provide a tracking number.

s s

Jan 23, 2013
Re: Parents application with 1 dependent!!!!

:(
s s said:
Hey guys I applied for my parents and dependent brother in end of 2007. They submitted their file in new Delhi office in 2012. E cas status is they have started processing on their file in November 2012. And medical results have been received. My parents submitted these twice. Pcc , medicals Nd passports all are submitted. Now in September I checked latest status through my mp Nd they replied they are starting to review their file on October 6th Nd it will take app proximately One month and ask for get back to them in mid November .still there is same ecas status. If any one know what is going on there pls let me know and when Can I hear any good news from them.I would really appreciate the reply. Thanks.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
RajaJi said:
There seems to be no idea about how NDVO operates. Several members on this forum are waiting for a year and beyond after completion of medical tests. Many others had been waiting for almost a year or more than a year after submitting their passports. I am sure NDVO will ask for Medicals sooner or later. Hope it happens before expiration of your PCC's and passport.
All visa offices process things differently. Even Islamabad saw afew medicals/PPR's and a couple of visas, and then silence.
NewDelhi seems to be running on the same way. Vienna was thought to be fast in the beginning, but now has slowed.
Not sure what's going on these days, parental class visas are coming real slow......on the forum we have so many friends just waiting for medicals too.

hopefully lvo's can speed up and make it up by the end of the year so the landing quotas can be filled!
I doubt if 25000 for this year have been filled yet, so many applicants still waiting.