+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

Richadw

Mar 13, 2013
canvis2006 said:
Either you pay the correct/current fee according to his age or he won't be included as accompanying. Now he is over 22 so that's what you gotta pay.

It was your mistake that you never paid the correct fee. You're lucky they didn't send the whole package back for correct fees. Seems they're still giving you the chance to add him, I'd pay up and get him included ASAP....
Thanks for your reply. They are also asking to send the following info -
a new Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking form (IMM 1344) completed by the sponsor and if applicable, the co-signer;
a new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) without supporting documents, if the application is still at the CPC in Mississauga, Ontario;
a new Financial Evaluation form (IMM 1283) completed by the sponsor and the co-signer, if adding a co-signer;
and

the add-on request including:
your client identification (ID) number;
a letter of explanation;
a copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship; and
the proof of payment.

Im afraid they are going to process it as a new application and since he is 26 now, he wont be eligible as a acc dependant. My parents application is at last stages now(medical is expiring in jan,2014), should i take any chances?

Richadw

Mar 13, 2013
canvis2006 said:
Either you pay the correct/current fee according to his age or he won't be included as accompanying. Now he is over 22 so that's what you gotta pay.

It was your mistake that you never paid the correct fee. You're lucky they didn't send the whole package back for correct fees. Seems they're still giving you the chance to add him, I'd pay up and get him included ASAP....
Also want to add that, My brother was asked to submit his medical and Police clearance in sept 2013 which he did already in sept. it was because he was listed as non acc dependant in my parents application.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Richadw said:
Thanks for your reply. They are also asking to send the following info -
a new Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking form (IMM 1344) completed by the sponsor and if applicable, the co-signer;
a new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) without supporting documents, if the application is still at the CPC in Mississauga, Ontario;
a new Financial Evaluation form (IMM 1283) completed by the sponsor and the co-signer, if adding a co-signer;
and

the add-on request including:
your client identification (ID) number;
a letter of explanation;
a copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship; and
the proof of payment.

Im afraid they are going to process it as a new application and since he is 26 now, he wont be eligible as a acc dependant. My parents application is at last stages now(medical is expiring in jan,2014), should i take any chances?
That is why they're asking it. To add him as accompanying.
Pay the fees and send the requested forms/info ASAP.

CIC is not accepting any new applications currently, so the only logical thing is that they are requesting this so that he can be made as accompanying in the system. The rest of the matter will be handled by the local office (whether they give him visa or not).
There is no harm in trying to add him in, go ahead. Worst case is, that your parents get it and he doesn't. But it is worth a try.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
hammad123455 said:
we recived AOR ON 5 NOVEMBER I WANTED TO KNOW THAT WHAT WILL BE THE NEXT STEP AND HOW MUCH TIME WILL IT TAKE MORE DOES AOR MEANS THAT THERE IS NO PROBLEM IN OUR FILE? AND ITS ALREADY BEEN 40 MONTHS WE APPLIED AND DOES CIC START DOING CASES MORE FASTLY? THANKS ? "CPC/M'
Wait for sponsorship assessment decision from CPC-M.
Things will only proceed after that.

Missing Mommy

Nov 12, 2013
Hello Guys,

I hope some one can help me find peace. I applied to sponsor my parent ( Mother) and her dependant (My brother) in June 2008. My mother's visa was refused on November 2013 as I did not meet income requirement. In betweek I had a car accident and was not able to work full time. For the year 2013 I have enough income as I have secured another permanent full time job. I don't want to give up but unsure if I stand any chance to win APPEAL? Please someone help me find answers. Any suggestion is most welcome.

toronto30

May 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Parents
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/2009
Doc's Request.
03/2013
File Transfer...
07/30/2013
Med's Request
04 MAR 2015
Med's Done....
May 7, 2015
Interview........
ECAS: Started processing Feb 12, 2015
Passport Req..
August 5, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
10 August 2015
LANDED..........
24 August 2015
Missing Mommy said:
Hello Guys,

I hope some one can help me find peace. I applied to sponsor my parent ( Mother) and her dependant (My brother) in June 2008. My mother's visa was refused on November 2013 as I did not meet income requirement. In betweek I had a car accident and was not able to work full time. For the year 2013 I have enough income as I have secured another permanent full time job. I don't want to give up but unsure if I stand any chance to win APPEAL? Please someone help me find answers. Any suggestion is most welcome.
hello
was that refused from Visa office or from CPC-M? when did they ask about your financial status? did they want to see the income from all years?

s s

Jan 23, 2013
Parents application with 1 dependent!!!!

Hey guys I applied for my parents and dependent brother in end of 2007. They submitted their file in new Delhi office in 2012. E cas status is they have started processing on their file in November 2012. And medical results have been received. My parents submitted these twice. Pcc , medicals Nd passports all are submitted. Now in September I checked latest status through my mp Nd they replied they are starting to review their file on October 6th Nd it will take app proximately One month and ask for get back to them in mid November .still there is same ecas status. If any one know what is going on there pls let me know and when Can I hear any good news from them.I would really appreciate the reply. Thanks.

Missing Mommy

Nov 12, 2013
toronto30 said:
hello
was that refused from Visa office or from CPC-M? when did they ask about your financial status? did they want to see the income from all years?
It was refused by the visa office in Colombo. In July 2013 I received a letter from CPC/Mississauga requesting for Updated sponsorship aggreement, Income for a specified period ( April 06, 2012 - March 06, 2013). I submitted everything they asked for - 2012 NOA - Option C and Paystub from the start of this period to the end of the period. I am so worried and having sleepless nights. Can you someone pls give me some advice.. Should I even appeal or am I wasting my money as I did not have the LICO?

ElizabethM225

May 10, 2013
Hi guys

I had emailed Vienna yesterday asking for an update, an I received a response today.
With reference to your below inquiry, please be advised that you will be informed about the further steps after the review of your application has been completed.

Yours sincerely,

Visa Office / Bureau des visas
Canadian Embassy/ Ambassade du Canada
Laurenzerberg 2/ 3

Well that wasn't the response I was looking for

shujath ali

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2009
Doc's Request.
SEPT 2012
AOR Received.
24-JAN-2013
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
24-JAN-2013
Med's Request
15-04-14
Med's Done....
16-04-2014
Interview........
DECISION MADE. . . . 08-02-15
Passport Req..
09-02-2015 PP SUBMITTED 10-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2015
LANDED..........
10-04-2015 INSHA ALLAH
Hi guys, need assistance guys i m so much worried about my process my sis sponsor my family parents & 2 dependents i was under 22 at the time of application filed in april 2009, my time line is.

App filed- april 2009
A.O.R recieved- sept 2012
Dependents - 2
file transferred 2 ND- 24 jan 2013
medicals - waiting

& rest of the process u guys know please help me out to whom i shud contact with?

lemme know the details plz.. . . . . .

& also share some suggestions what to do?

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
Missing Mommy said:
It was refused by the visa office in Colombo. In July 2013 I received a letter from CPC/Mississauga requesting for Updated sponsorship aggreement, Income for a specified period ( April 06, 2012 - March 06, 2013). I submitted everything they asked for - 2012 NOA - Option C and Paystub from the start of this period to the end of the period. I am so worried and having sleepless nights. Can you someone pls give me some advice.. Should I even appeal or am I wasting my money as I did not have the LICO?
What could be a reason that triggered the income eligibility audit on you? This sounds strange that instead of making positive decision on your file the cic decided to check your income once more...

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
ElizabethM225 said:
Hi guys

I had emailed Vienna yesterday asking for an update, an I received a response today.
With reference to your below inquiry, please be advised that you will be informed about the further steps after the review of your application has been completed.

Yours sincerely,

Visa Office / Bureau des visas
Canadian Embassy/ Ambassade du Canada
Laurenzerberg 2/ 3

Well that wasn't the response I was looking for

It's good that they replied to your inquiry at least... usually they just do not bother answering.

toronto30

May 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Parents
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/2009
Doc's Request.
03/2013
File Transfer...
07/30/2013
Med's Request
04 MAR 2015
Med's Done....
May 7, 2015
Interview........
ECAS: Started processing Feb 12, 2015
Passport Req..
August 5, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
10 August 2015
LANDED..........
24 August 2015
Missing Mommy said:
were you meeting the LICO all the times? if you are, I believe you can appeal, there shouldn't be any reason denying your application. I hope some one with the same situation can help you out here....all the best to you and hoping everything will be just fine.
TO30

vansh333

May 2, 2013
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2009
Doc's Request.
march 2012
File Transfer...
feb 2013
Med's Request
30 dec 2013
Med's Done....
7 jan 2014 additional test on 12 april 2014 , status change ' medical received' on 2 may 2014..
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15 nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
26 nov 2014
LANDED..........
7 January
shujath ali said:
Hi guys, need assistance guys i m so much worried about my process my sis sponsor my family parents & 2 dependents i was under 22 at the time of application filed in april 2009, my time line is.

App filed- april 2009
A.O.R recieved- sept 2012
Dependents - 2
file transferred 2 ND- 24 jan 2013
medicals - waiting

lemme know the details plz.. . . . . .

& rest of the process u guys know please help me out to whom i shud contact with?
m timeline s exactly same f u ... dnt worry jst wait till end f dis year. nd be n cnct always fr updates

& also share some suggestions what to do?