+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents holding canadian PR and submission of IMM 5604

sidpadki

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
What do you mean "stay back"?
My wife is already a PR . She is scheduled to fly to canada in mid June with our 1 year old daughter (daughter has TRV). I am already in Canada and will be the sponsor for my child's PR sponsorship.

In this scenario, can i just add a note instead of the imm5604 declaration (declaration from non accompanying parent) stating that even though my wife (child's mother) is not a co-sponsor she is already a PR and will accompany my kid in June and we will all settle down in canada as Permanent Residents.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
My wife is already a PR . She is scheduled to fly to canada in mid June with our 1 year old daughter (daughter has TRV). I am already in Canada and will be the sponsor for my child's PR sponsorship.

In this scenario, can i just add a note instead of the imm5604 declaration (declaration from non accompanying parent) stating that even though my wife (child's mother) is not a co-sponsor she is already a PR and will accompany my kid in June and we will all settle down in canada as Permanent Residents.
Yes, that's what you can do. Don't use the phrase "stay back", totally confusing.

sidpadki

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
Yes, that's what you can do. Don't use the phrase "stay back", totally confusing.
Sure. Is there any specific language you wish to suggest?

Also is the note sufficient or should I still update the imm5604 and attach it with the note?