+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2024

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello guys
I am applying for my mother in parents and grandparents sponsorship application. I Sponsored my spouse last year and She is now permanent residence and working at a job in Canada.
So while I was filling out Imm 5768 form, there is a ques
No. of person you previously sponsered , whos undertaking is still in effect?
So my question is should i count my wife in undertaking or not. As she is working at a job
Answer Yes.

Ford.Myers

May 24, 2024
Florida
It seems they are done this round,.noone seems.to.receive an invite :(
I believe they're still sending the invitation till 31. But yah, it seems like they must be done for this round. I have lot my hope too. This system in very unfair , treating our parents like lottery total nonsense. I don't know what they will bring in 2025 , but if they do decide to do it from scratch, think about the number of people will be applying for interest to sponsor. Our chances will be slim to almost nothing going forward. Sad , but it's the truth.

Paul941

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
I believe they're still sending the invitation till 31. But yah, it seems like they must be done for this round. I have lot my hope too. This system in very unfair , treating our parents like lottery total nonsense. I don't know what they will bring in 2025 , but if they do decide to do it from scratch, think about the number of people will be applying for interest to sponsor. Our chances will be slim to almost nothing going forward. Sad , but it's the truth.
yeah the odds will go down from 33% to less then 5%.

Ford.Myers

May 24, 2024
Florida
No people started getting it few minutes ago. Saw people on facebook. Keep hoping everyone!!!!
Lets be honest, I have almost zero hope. Been trying this garbage system for almost 9 years. No luck. On the other hand I see many people not qualified for this getting invites. This system is not fair and strictly build to destroy our emotions and the very hope to get with our families.

Reactions: GokulGuruprasad

BRFSWP2014

Jul 19, 2014
Hi there,
Today is such a happy day! I wanted to share that after so so so many years of waiting, we’ve gotten the invite today, at 10:15am EST. The first 2 digits of my confirmation were “88”. I’ve applied for both my parents on Oct 13, 2020, got the confirmation email on Oct 14, 2020 though. The invite came from the same email others mentioned here previously: CIC.CPCMississauga.
Keep believing in it and your invite will arrive as well!!
God bless you all!