+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program (PGP) 2023

faaarii

Oct 11, 2023
Invited on Oct 12th, and submitted the application today. I have been told it takes a year to get your AOR. If someone could please chime in. Thanks!
My friend's mom got PR even without receiving AOR...non of them received any AOR but file moved to the next steps.

Chintan.patel

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
FAM
Hi Chintan,
I got the invitation and in process to apply
I have 4 kids and there are only 3 lines in section 12 of IMM 5768, how to add the 4th child name in section 12
Hi,
You have to download blank copy of page 3 of imm5768. add your 4th child information on first line of section 12. Save file separately. Using pdf merger, merge both file. keep the 3rd page of second file as the fifth (last) page. Hope that make sense.

mws87

Aug 3, 2016
Hi I have 3 questions while filling out the forms.

1. For PA - General application form (IM0008) - In this web form under the personal information section they ask for the country of residence and later ask any previous country of residence in the last 5 years where you have "lived" for more than 6 months (in total and not just in a row). If my parents have been visiting me to Canada on super visa and have stayed with me for more than 6 months (in total), does it qualify as "living" and do I have to list Canada as a country of residence for them? if yes, do I have to list the multiple visits they have made here individually?
  2. For Sponsor - IMM5768 -
    • Q14/Employment history for Sponsor - I will provide my employment history in this table but what do I put in the last column "Family Size"? Is this the family size I maintained during the employment history period or do I need to include my parents as well who I am sponsoring under the PGP 2023 application? They were not dependent on me financially during the period.
    • Q8 - I will provide my SIN however the form does not allow to sign electronically (something wrong with the form). Do we need to print and sign and scan?

asif_add

Oct 16, 2023
Hi,
You have to download blank copy of page 3 of imm5768. add your 4th child information on first line of section 12. Save file separately. Using pdf merger, merge both file. keep the 3rd page of second file as the fifth (last) page. Hope that make sense.
Thanks Chintan, What I understand that the page 3 with only one son name on it will be the 5th page of combined document

ps2207

Sep 20, 2023
I am attaching my birth certificate(Translated), Do we need to attach additional proof of relationship between sponsor and applicants, imm 5571e only mentions for Birth Certificate?

JoshiJai

Mar 9, 2016
If you are asking about imm5768e:
for question 8 and 16 - sign form electronically and date it. No need to print it and scan it. Upload soft copy of this form to your online application under the section “Additional application forms.”
IMM 5768e needs to be printed and signed if you authorize the IRCC to pull info from CRA . That part we can't electronically sign

Sbs21

Aug 19, 2021
Hi All,
For my parent PGP 2023 application .. i have below clarifications. - if you can help please with feedbacks - Looking forward to connect with you few members who are in process of applying and also if seniors to support during filing.

1. Me, my spouse are PRs and 1 kid is Canadian citizen. I am sponsoring my 2 parents without need of Co-signer - Still my family Size is 5 right ? -
in IMM5768* form - 3Bi question - Number of persons included previous undertakings - 1 ? Because i initially sponsored my spouse for PR.
2. IF another kid gets added next year do we have to intimate IRCC accordingly during the application is in process?
3. If I am not including the spouse as co-signer , DO I still need to provide her employment history and Income details in IMM5768 ?
4. The Income requirements - LICO - is referring to total Income - Before any deductions correct? (That is Gross income - before CPP/EI/RRSP etc., )
5. IMM5748 is not needed if I DONT Select "NO" for questions 8,16 in 5768 right ?
6. In IMM0008 form the address of the principal applicant - my father - is Indian citizen need to be indian address correct? they have not stayed in canada more than 6months at any time

Regards !

LogicalThinking

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-Feb-2017
Med's Done....
03-Mar-2017
Passport Req..
01-May-2017
If sponsor don't have birth certificate what other documents we can provide to establish relation.Can we upload (passport,DL,Adhar card).

ss_88

Oct 17, 2023
My father, the PA in our application has worked in 3 different countries from 90's to 2010..his old passport is missing and there is no way to get exact dates of travel.

My question is can we not show the travel history? If not, what to do with the dates and will we need to get pcc from these countries? Which might be not possible.

Countries are Saudi Tunisia and Tanzania

Please help..really confused

Last edited:

sukhpreet1985

Jul 24, 2019
Hi Guys, IMM5768e is not allowing to electronically sign. What are options as it is mentioned to electronically sign but signature field is not allowing to enter. Please suggest.