Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
Med's Done....
30-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-10-2017
My file for my MIL has reached final stages i think as they asked for PCC and medicals. After that they sent a letter that the file has been transferred to Vancouver. Applied in Nov '22. What does that mean??

Reactions: Lambo-s-LAW

Lambo-s-LAW

Star Member
May 16, 2023
My file for my MIL has reached final stages i think as they asked for PCC and medicals. After that they sent a letter that the file has been transferred to Vancouver. Applied in Nov '22. What does that mean??
Congrats! Do you mind providing your timeline?

Lucifer Yang

Feb 27, 2017
That means you are very close to PPR. Most people get PPR within 6 months after they passed medical exam (because medical result only valid for one year). Can you please share your timeline? My mother's file is also transferred to Vancouver (submitted in Dec 22).

ravi1

Apr 18, 2014
Hello Everyone,
I received invitation to Pre-Arrival Service and another document which says Information Letter ( Asking for Photo and Appendix -B updated information chart)
Is this common to everyone ? What actions are required from my side?
Please advise

Thank You

Lambo-s-LAW

Star Member
May 16, 2023
Hello Everyone,
I received invitation to Pre-Arrival Service and another document which says Information Letter ( Asking for Photo and Appendix -B updated information chart)
Is this common to everyone ? What actions are required from my side?
Please advise

Thank You
Congrats!
Do you mind providing your timeline?

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
PR Card update. eCOPR - Jan 12. Called IRCC two weeks back and requested them to put an urgency for the PR card delivery as we have travel plans. Today called to check status and they confirmed the PR Card was dispatched on Mar 1st. Will update once I get the card in hand. So at this point calling IRCC for PR Card delivery does seem to work.

Naytov

Jan 11, 2021
Hi everyone

Today I got credentials for my parents, for Permanent residence portal

As soon I logged in IRCC asked to provide the living address and asked to upload photoes for my parents.

If everything goes smoothly IRCC will send CoPR and PR card by mail, also the mentioned that CoPR can be downloaded from portal as soon as they finalize everything

Finger crossed

Good luck for everyone!!!

BTW all timeline in the signature

Lambo-s-LAW

Star Member
May 16, 2023
Hi everyone

Today I got credentials for my parents, for Permanent residence portal

As soon I logged in IRCC asked to provide the living address and asked to upload photoes for my parents.

If everything goes smoothly IRCC will send CoPR and PR card by mail, also the mentioned that CoPR can be downloaded from portal as soon as they finalize everything

Finger crossed

Good luck for everyone!!!

BTW all timeline in the signature
Congrats!

ameens313

Mar 16, 2023
Hi All, I got PCC request for my parents last week and submitted already. Sponsor too is approved Jan 13, 2023. What can I expect next? And what's the expected timeline now for getting PR.

katezhu

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Hi All, I got PCC request for my parents last week and submitted already. Sponsor too is approved Jan 13, 2023. What can I expect next? And what's the expected timeline now for getting PR.
It could be done in one month.

Why are you waiting so long? Did your parents' case get security screening?

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
PR Card update. eCOPR - Jan 12. Called IRCC two weeks back and requested them to put an urgency for the PR card delivery as we have travel plans. Today called to check status and they confirmed the PR Card was dispatched on Mar 1st. Will update once I get the card in hand. So at this point calling IRCC for PR Card delivery does seem to work.
Received the PR cards today. So calling IRCC to expedite the PR card dispatch did work for me. Thanks all again for all your valuable help thru the journey.. Wishing everyone best of luck..

ameens313

Mar 16, 2023
I have no idea if it went into security screening. We got additional doc request thrice. It would have been helpful if everything came together.
In August last year we were asked to submit Voter ID, Adhaar.
In January this year we were asked to submit my Birth certificate, secondary school certificates, early school certificates, voter ID, Adhaar as proof of sponsoring parents and PCCs
And then again in Feb this year we were asked for my Dad's explanation of government service document, PCCs

FYI, I haven't been able to track my parents application as it says application not found, so I don't know what's going on.

But one thing that's different is that since end of Jan, I've been getting quick response on documents (within a 3-4 days) from IRCC Mississauga. So I'm assuming that my current agent is quick. Hoping to see quick processing of application from now onwards now that I've submitted.

Reactions: BienCanada

BienCanada

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-03-2023
It is difficult to say if it will be 21 months or more. I suspect it will be more (reasons stated in my previous response) unless they decide to prioritize PGP applications which is rather unlikely. The text published states:"Processing times in a given year are calculated based on 80% of applications finalized in the last 12 months and are not necessarily applications received in that year. Furthermore, the start of the processing time is determined when the application has been deemed complete as opposed to when the applications is received."
Now average processing time is up to 26 months. In 5 to 6 months it is up by roughly the same number of months. Signs of things to come :(