+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

JR Bains

Aug 26, 2023
I was requested to send all these as well. I sent only my old Indian passport (I dont have any other doc) and my mom's aadhar card and passport. That was fine. Then they approved my sponsorship. So send what you have.
What is the next step after this?

Lucifer Yang

Feb 27, 2017
Hi I applied dec 22 22 for my parents
Got sponser approval oct 20
But the letter also said
Missisuaga office has sent my
File for further processing to RROC
Anyone has any experience with RROC
Nd how fast they are or they are slow like Vancouver nd montreal
Thanks
RROC is rapid response operations centre. It is the fastest office in Canada (Vancouver is the slowest office in Canada). good luck.

afreenb

Nov 1, 2023
I have the same question.. should I put my address and their backhome permanent address? And what about address proof then ?

afreenb

Nov 1, 2023
Can you provide your timeline to help others understand and know what to expect?
I received request for PCC today, and my parents are visiting me here in Canada so I’m wondering when we submit the PCC application to BLS which address proof should we submit ? Canadian or from back home ?

singhshaman

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Hi everyone,

I got medical request for my parents today. Also, I got invitation to use pre-arrival services last weekend. But I am yet to receive the sponsor approval. I thought Medical / pre-arrival comes later in the process. Please share if I am missing anything here. Any guidance towards the expected sequence of events will be much appreciated.

Regards,
Shaman

P.S. - I did receive the request for additional documents in July, which I had submitted.

Reactions: Lambo-s-LAW
Oct 30, 2023
I got my sponser approval nd now waiting for medical nd pcc request but I have read a lot of scenarios on this forum where people recieved med request before the approval but they get in few weeks

Reactions: singhshaman

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Hi everyone,

I got medical request for my parents today. Also, I got invitation to use pre-arrival services last weekend. But I am yet to receive the sponsor approval. I thought Medical / pre-arrival comes later in the process. Please share if I am missing anything here. Any guidance towards the expected sequence of events will be much appreciated.

Regards,
Shaman

P.S. - I did receive the request for additional documents in July, which I had submitted.
There will be no sponsor approval for you since its already approved after medical you will be getting passport request or portal !!

Reactions: singhshaman

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
I received request for PCC today, and my parents are visiting me here in Canada so I’m wondering when we submit the PCC application to BLS which address proof should we submit ? Canadian or from back home ?
If you have there medical ins. With canada address that can work if you dont then get it
It will give a proof of address and coverage while they are here!!

sameer19

Star Member
Mar 12, 2022
Thanks very much for your response.

I checked the BLS website and checklist for the PCC, it is asking for address proof in Canada as well. But my mother is only on the tourist visa and came for about 6 months. Is it that BLS option is only for Work permit, study permit holders etc.?
Also I wonder can it be done from the Passport office in India.
Another question is that I got the request couple days back and I only have 28 or so days left for submitting the PCC, if it looks delayed can I ask for extension to IRCC?

Thanks in advance.
My parents are in Canada on super visa we applied for Pcc through bls office. Anyone in Canada can apply for Pcc through bls as long you are in Canada regardless of type of visa you are on. As an address proof you have to write a letter on their behalf mentioning that they are staying at your place and don’t forget to self attest it. You need to provide copy of your passport along with application.

answer to second question is yes, Primary applicant can write a letter with the reason of delay in submitting PCC in 30 day. Primary applicant has to sign letter. Then you can send the-soft copy of this letter along with the letter of request to submit Pcc ( one you got from ircc) through webform.
I would suggest to apply for Pcc as soon as possible. Then wait for 20-22 days and if you still did not get Pcc then submit above letter of explanation in delay.

Reactions: techie85

anupjoginder

Star Member
Nov 9, 2022
Hi, as we done the biometric last year for super visa now today ircc returned our 85$ to account which was paid for the biometric fee.
Dear admn pls update my record as I received pre arrival letter already.

Reactions: Lambo-s-LAW

techie85

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2015
Nomination.....
08-11-2016
AOR Received.
22-06-2016
My parents are in Canada on super visa we applied for Pcc through bls office. Anyone in Canada can apply for Pcc through bls as long you are in Canada regardless of type of visa you are on. As an address proof you have to write a letter on their behalf mentioning that they are staying at your place and don’t forget to self attest it. You need to provide copy of your passport along with application.

answer to second question is yes, Primary applicant can write a letter with the reason of delay in submitting PCC in 30 day. Primary applicant has to sign letter. Then you can send the-soft copy of this letter along with the letter of request to submit Pcc ( one you got from ircc) through webform.
I would suggest to apply for Pcc as soon as possible. Then wait for 20-22 days and if you still did not get Pcc then submit above letter of explanation in delay.
Thank you much for your response, appreciate it.

sibhav

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 21 2014
AOR Received.
March 13 2015
File Transfer...
April 09 2015
Interview........
June 22 2016
Passport Req..
June 29 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 06 2016
HI , only medical request is pending .
Biometric, PCC,pre arrival letter got and submitted . except Medical .
any one has similar situations ?