+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

satwant1502

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Category........
Other
is this something that you received after getting a letter, attached to an email, suggesting below

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted on behalf
of ... and family (if applicable).
You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for
Permanent Residence for your relative will be processed at CPC-Mississauga. This office was
selected based on your relative’s home address and the requirements of the Immigration and

Refugee Protection Act.
I did not receive it yet but yes this is a good news.

hcyrusr

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY - NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-02-2014
Med's Request
12-03-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2014
I received Medical Request for both my parents today morning, I appreciate if you could update mine on the datasheet. and Good luck to everyone and I am so grateful for this forum to exist :)

Lambo-s-LAW

Star Member
May 16, 2023
This is the information on my IRCC account. Does it mean I should be getting a request for Biometrics soon, or is it just stating the next step?
Applicant information
  • Principal Applicant: xxxxx
  • Unique Client Identifier (UCI): 11xxxxx
  • Application number: F00xxxx
  • Date Received: December 19, 2022
  • Biometrics:
    • Biometrics Number:
    • Date of Biometrics Enrolment:
    • Expiry Date:

katezhu

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
My parents did medical exam on July 17, 2023 in China. How do I check if IRCC receive the report from panel physician?

regalkp123

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
Hi All,

I have a question regarding my mother's application. I have received PCC request from the IRCC and it has given me 30 days to submit. The PCC application has been initiated and police officer has taken all the details.

However, looking at the volume of applications, PCC will take more than 30 days. Can anyone help me here? What I can do here? The

Thanks

sameer19

Star Member
Mar 12, 2022
Hi there quick question how can we apply for Pcc within Canada. My parents are in Canada on super visa, although we are still waiting for Pcc request from ircc but just curious to find out the procedure and timeline for getting Pcc within Canada.

Harsimran1606

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
Hi On Gc key portal its stating “We need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or email with details” but i did not receive any email or letter. What should i do in this case?

immg.applicant

Oct 8, 2020
Hi All,

I have a question regarding my mother's application. I have received PCC request from the IRCC and it has given me 30 days to submit. The PCC application has been initiated and police officer has taken all the details.

However, looking at the volume of applications, PCC will take more than 30 days. Can anyone help me here? What I can do here? The

Thanks
For cases where one cannot submit the document within requested time frame, one can ask for an extension by submitting a letter of explanation and enough proof to show that the person has submitted the application to obtain the document and is still waiting to receive it.
This can be uploaded to the portal or submitted via email. Not sure which option is a better one i.e. whether to submit email or to upload it to the portal.

immg.applicant

Oct 8, 2020
Hi there quick question how can we apply for Pcc within Canada. My parents are in Canada on super visa, although we are still waiting for Pcc request from ircc but just curious to find out the procedure and timeline for getting Pcc within Canada.
Yes, you can submit a PCC application from within Canada through BLS international.

immg.applicant

Oct 8, 2020
Hi On Gc key portal its stating “We need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or email with details” but i did not receive any email or letter. What should i do in this case?
If you scroll down to where it shows the list of messages, does the message show up in that section?