Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-02-2014
Med's Request
12-03-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2014
How serious is medical examination for parents? My dad has had an open heart surgery 15 years ago, no issues since then but he has daily medication he takes. Should I be worried for his admission?

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
How serious is medical examination for parents? My dad has had an open heart surgery 15 years ago, no issues since then but he has daily medication he takes. Should I be worried for his admission?
Nothing to worry, however medical process in center might take longer to complete. I know someone with similar scenario. They had to complete some additional paperwork during medical. However, he received his PR as per normal processing timeline

sverma

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Other
I got request for medical for my parents, any one who has gone through the process please share the experience at the Medical (what kind of questions and tests were done). Thanks in advance. My parents are in Delhi

dpatel08

Aug 15, 2017
Nothing to worry , my dad also had open heart surgery and he passed the medical exam of Super Visa Application .

Iyan123

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Hi Admins

Could you update the spreadsheet please for Vivien Mather - for a start I should have put my name as my handle on here.... Hymerista - if you could change that please.... then, I've had my

invitation to get medical booked within next 30 days as of todays date 17th July.
police check - submitted 29th June.

Thankyou so much.... if I need to do anything differently regards the spreadsheet- please let me know.

What a marvellous tool you've designed!! When you see the content, it really feels like the processing wheels are turning, for so many folk. It's a rare positive experience in this whole journey. THANK YOU TO WHOEVER!!!
Congratulation! Did you receive a sponsorship approval letter?

Iyan123

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Congratulation to all the people receiving medical request! I have a question for you guys, did everyone receive sponsorship approval letter before getting the medical request? I only received AOR for now and nothing after.

Selectedfew

Oct 20, 2014
Congratulations to those who have received Medical Request. I received sponsorship approval on June1 where they specified the Visa processing office as Montreal for further processing I did not receive AOR and also no further update.

Thank you

Reactions: Iyan123

happyCanadian

Sep 30, 2021
Congratulation to all the people receiving medical request! I have a question for you guys, did everyone receive sponsorship approval letter before getting the medical request? I only received AOR for now and nothing after.
For me its Biometric, Police certificate (submission pending), Sponsorship Approval and Medical request.

PCC is still pending!!

Reactions: Iyan123

Hymerista

Aug 2, 2019
Good Morning... another positive day!
So, received email for medical yesterday, and got booked in, in Calgary, 9am tomorrow! Now, how to lose 4 stone (56lb ... round it up to 60lb) and appear the pinnacle of health in 22 hours.... what do you think folks? Achievable without removal of still useful body parts?? Hahaha.....

henryahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
Good Day,
Please add me to the tracker:

Sponsored Person: (Parent/s, Grandparent/s, In Law/s): Parent
Parents Country of Citizenship: Dominican Republic.
Your Province: British Columbia.
Invitation Date: October 14, 2022.
Application Submitted Date: November 3, 2022.
Additional Doc Req: (Name of form/s) + Date: January 10, 2023. IMM5669
Sponsor Approval: March 9, 2023
Local Visa Office as per Sponsor Approval: London IRCC
Biometrics Req Date: Not required and shows the biometric number on my linked application.
Medicals Req Date: April 26, 2023 - Passed May 10, 2023.
PCC Req Date: Waiting
Pre-Arrival Letter Date: Waiting
Passport Req Date: Waiting

sverma

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Other
Quick question to the folks whose parents are getting medical test requirement, does the dcument for medical mention Indian address or Canadian address? Medical request for my parents is showing my canadian address instead of the Indian address?