+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

happyCanadian

Sep 30, 2021
Question: To those who have sucessfuly submitted document via IRCC account. We submitted police certificates and other documents through IRCC account. After the submission (describe document, upload, signed)..there is now no options to upload the document. Is it suppose to be like this? Will we get any ack of document submittion, like we get email when we sent document via webform.

immg.applicant

Oct 8, 2020
Question: To those who have sucessfuly submitted document via IRCC account. We submitted police certificates and other documents through IRCC account. After the submission (describe document, upload, signed)..there is now no options to upload the document. Is it suppose to be like this? Will we get any ack of document submittion, like we get email when we sent document via webform.
For me, there was no option to re-submit the document. Once submitted, it shows the name of the submitted document. There was no acknowledgment email.

RC_Ab2022

Mar 3, 2023
I don't think you can edit or reupload a new document after you submitted. I submitted PCC in IRCC GCKEY site and I have same experience.

In the main page, under "Review of Additional Documents". The note now says "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded " after a couple of days if submission.

Reactions: happyCanadian

happyCanadian

Sep 30, 2021
I don't think you can edit or reupload a new document after you submitted. I submitted PCC in IRCC GCKEY site and I have same experience.

In the main page, under "Review of Additional Documents". The note now says "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded " after a couple of days if submission.
Good to know that.

We were able to gather all the requested documents, except pcc from a country. We upload an explanation letter requesting extension for the deadline. May be when we receive it, we will send the pcc via email, if it is not allowed to upload.

satwant1502

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Category........
Other
Can you please confirm how does AOR look like?
Its a letter attached in the email that says -

'This letter confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class was received
by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the Case Processing Centre in
Mississauga on behalf of the following family member(s):'

happyCanadian

Sep 30, 2021
Its a letter attached in the email that says -

'This letter confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class was received
by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the Case Processing Centre in
Mississauga on behalf of the following family member(s):'
is this something that you received after getting a letter, attached to an email, suggesting below

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted on behalf
of ... and family (if applicable).
You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for
Permanent Residence for your relative will be processed at CPC-Mississauga. This office was
selected based on your relative’s home address and the requirements of the Immigration and

Refugee Protection Act.

TheCanadian7

Mar 4, 2023
Hello Everyone,
Request some guidance from you. We have received request for 4 documents through MyCIC account. 2 of them are PCC for my parents. PCC will take time but I can provide other 2 documents quickly. There are 4 links to upload 4 different documents in MyCIC account. Can I upload 2 documents now and 2 other later? Not sure if anyone has tried to upload partial list of documents and uploaded rest of the documents at later date. Hope link does not get disabled for other non-submitted documents when some documents from list are submitted.

happyCanadian

Sep 30, 2021
Hello Everyone,
Request some guidance from you. We have received request for 4 documents through MyCIC account. 2 of them are PCC for my parents. PCC will take time but I can provide other 2 documents quickly. There are 4 links to upload 4 different documents in MyCIC account. Can I upload 2 documents now and 2 other later? Not sure if anyone has tried to upload partial list of documents and uploaded rest of the documents at later date. Hope link does not get disabled for other non-submitted documents when some documents from list are submitted.
Hi we did it today. We were asked to submit few documents, a form and police certificates, our deadline 3-4 days from today. We submitted all the documents, except two police certificates. In the police certificate section, we uploaded explanation letters suggesting we are waiting for it and practically it is not possible to get it on or before deadline. In the letter we also attached few proof of applying the certificates such as ack email from police department, screenshot of payment made as well as screen shot of website mentioning processing time of the police clearance letter. We submitted all today and planning to send them email as soon as we receive police certificates

TheCanadian7

Mar 4, 2023
Hi we did it today. We were asked to submit few documents, a form and police certificates, our deadline 3-4 days from today. We submitted all the documents, except two police certificates. In the police certificate section, we uploaded explanation letters suggesting we are waiting for it and practically it is not possible to get it on or before deadline. In the letter we also attached few proof of applying the certificates such as ack email from police department, screenshot of payment made as well as screen shot of website mentioning processing time of the police clearance letter. We submitted all today and planning to send them email as soon as we receive police certificates
Thank you for the response happyCanadian.
Yes, this is definitely one option which we are considering as we reach closer to submission deadline. However, has any one tried uploading partial list by any chance.

Reactions: happyCanadian

Hymerista

Aug 2, 2019
Hi Admins

Could you update the spreadsheet please for Vivien Mather - for a start I should have put my name as my handle on here.... Hymerista - if you could change that please.... then, I've had my

invitation to get medical booked within next 30 days as of todays date 17th July.
police check - submitted 29th June.

Thankyou so much.... if I need to do anything differently regards the spreadsheet- please let me know.

What a marvellous tool you've designed!! When you see the content, it really feels like the processing wheels are turning, for so many folk. It's a rare positive experience in this whole journey. THANK YOU TO WHOEVER!!!

deryk.rodrigues

Star Member
Dec 11, 2020
Hi Admins

Could you update the spreadsheet please for Vivien Mather - for a start I should have put my name as my handle on here.... Hymerista - if you could change that please.... then, I've had my

invitation to get medical booked within next 30 days as of todays date 17th July.
police check - submitted 29th June.

Thankyou so much.... if I need to do anything differently regards the spreadsheet- please let me know.

What a marvellous tool you've designed!! When you see the content, it really feels like the processing wheels are turning, for so many folk. It's a rare positive experience in this whole journey. THANK YOU TO WHOEVER!!!
Spreadsheet updated.
See my signature for more details needed.

Reactions: Hymerista