+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

wizardofwest90210

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
DO you know how long it takes to get sponsorship approval letter? I was able to connect with application online portal, no updates. What does the approval letter look like? Thanks!

sofiasofia

Jul 25, 2011
How do I get PCC for my mom who is currently in Canada for one month and then going back to india ?
Read the forum , you guys have been applying through passport website which mails the PCC to Indian addrsss.
But what should I do In my case ?
Anyone else??

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
How do I get PCC for my mom who is currently in Canada for one month and then going back to india ?
Read the forum , you guys have been applying through passport website which mails the PCC to Indian addrsss.
But what should I do In my case ?
Anyone else??
If you apply through bls after all the process you (canadian address)will receive pcc
And after apply you mom dont need to be here

sofiasofia

Jul 25, 2011
If you apply through bls after all the process you (canadian address)will receive pcc
And after apply you mom dont need to be here
Thank you …
My problem is that mom is here .. and there is no one back home..
Sister told me that someone( any family member ) needs to be there when police comes to your house to verify.
Problem is our house is locked

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Thank you …
My problem is that mom is here .. and there is no one back home..
Sister told me that someone( any family member ) needs to be there when police comes to your house to verify.
Problem is our house is locked
We have done that just give your neighbors number or uncle aunts(ex. chacha's etc) when they call they have to pick up then meet them confirm your parents residence and they have to provide there too if you have to get pcc from here

Otherwise its more better if they can apply in there

2nd option call bls and talk to them hope they can give you more better answer !!

Or call indian consulate!!

Rickie s

Aug 1, 2018
Hello, Can we do Indian PCC through sanjh kender as well (Punjab, India). It looks passport office are taking a long time

immg.applicant

Oct 8, 2020
Reactions: Rickie s

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Last edited:
Reactions: Rickie s

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Anyone knows apfter submitted pcc nd adhar voter card how long it takes to see in account??
I mean attached to application or dont show anymore we need additional documents!!

Last edited:

RC_Ab2022

Mar 3, 2023
Anyone knows apfter submitted pcc nd adhar voter card how long it takes to see in account??
I mean attached to application or dont show anymore we need additional documents!!
I see this after the day I submitted my PCC:

In my GCKEY account under "Review of Additional Documents" it says "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded."

And if I go in the supporting document section it says uploaded.

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
I see this after the day I submitted my PCC:

In my GCKEY account under "Review of Additional Documents" it says "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded."

And if I go in the supporting document section it says uploaded.
Ok thank you for replying!!