+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

Vinit Mistry

Jul 20, 2017
I am enable to link my application to GC key account, I am getting an error every time trying to link.
What is an easier way to do so?

Reactions: vihan

vihan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 feb 2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 17 march 2016 AOR2 31 march 2016
File Transfer...
21 march 2016 ,DECISION MADE 8 may 2016
Med's Done....
16 jan 2016
Passport Req..
11 may 2016
VISA ISSUED...
5 may 2016
Hi to all members. Please help me to check my wife parents application online status . Thanks

vihan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 feb 2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 17 march 2016 AOR2 31 march 2016
File Transfer...
21 march 2016 ,DECISION MADE 8 may 2016
Med's Done....
16 jan 2016
Passport Req..
11 may 2016
VISA ISSUED...
5 may 2016
I am enable to link my application to GC key account, I am getting an error every time trying to link.
What is an easier way to do so?
Same here

Hymerista

Aug 2, 2019
I hve a Question. If my parents provided 5 years ago biometrics for super visa, is there a chance that they do not have to do them again?
Having just done biometrics for a new Super Visa application in May 2023, the associated paperwork does say that biometrics issued for temporary residency can be used for future temporary resident applications whilst they are in date, however they are not accepted for permanent resident applications (which is what Parent & Grandparent Sponsorship is for). So, check your initial paperwork from those original biometrics, but I would guess they will have to get new ones done when requested as part of the family sponsorship process. ... hope this helps. And always remember, never ask why .... there is no common sense logic... we just do what we're asked and hopefully all is approved as soon as possible! Good luck!!

hm.solaiman

Apr 7, 2019
I hve a Question. If my parents provided 5 years ago biometrics for super visa, is there a chance that they do not have to do them again?
As far as I know, biometric remains valid for 10 years, My parents have Supervisa and their first visit visa got rejected. They did biometric when they applied for visit visa. and later on, during the the time of super visa application, they did not have to do biometric, cause that was automatically showed up in application.

Reactions: BienCanada

hm.solaiman

Apr 7, 2019
Hello, is it normal to see UCI number got changed? my Parents have supervisa and I have applied for PGP program after getting the invitation. Now the letter that I have got from IRCC, I am seeing the UCI number is different. Is that normal? As far as I know, the UCI number remains identical.

happyCanadian

Sep 30, 2021
It seems that there is some kind of issues with vfs system. We were able to create an online account and book an appointment for the next week.

One question question though. should not we get SA/AoR first and then biometric request? Could it be possible, they missed to send SA/AoR. It happened to a friend of mine (in 2009) that they missed to send AoR and he had to do a lot of calls to get AoR after medical was done. Not sure if IRCC still has the same inefficient system in place after 14-15 years.
An update: my in laws gave their biometric today and we can see that it is received already. Now we should be getting SA and AoR, I guess.

Would it be wise to apply for pcc now? Normally how long it takes IRCC to ask pcc/medical after SA/AoR?

dixo

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Hello,
I received PCC today for my parents at Canadian address,
I don't have option anymore to upload in IRCC account because I uploaded BLS receipts last month as proof that we are in the process of getting PCC.
so how do I send this through email or Web form???
Which could be the best option so that they receive it faster and get updated in the account in no time thanks,

Reactions: Lambo-s-LAW

Iyan123

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Hello, i see in the excel sheet that people are entering dates for “decision made as per Ecas”. I am trying to search for the application in the Ecas and it says not found. I have AOR for my application and was able to link it. Can someone clarify?

immg.applicant

Oct 8, 2020
Hello,
I don't have option anymore to upload in IRCC account because I uploaded BLS receipts last month as proof that we are in the process of getting PCC.
Which could be the best option so that they receive it faster and get updated in the account in no time thanks,
You can send it via email but keep in mind that you won't get any acknowledgement with the email.
I would do both.

Lambo-s-LAW

Star Member
May 16, 2023
Hello,
Congratulations! What’s your timeline?

livvyfolks

Jun 5, 2023
Hello, i see in the excel sheet that people are entering dates for “decision made as per Ecas”. I am trying to search for the application in the Ecas and it says not found. I have AOR for my application and was able to link it. Can someone clarify?
hello! do you know where i can see this excel sheet please? i'd like to see other people's status and progress and hopefully predict mine! thank you

livvyfolks

Jun 5, 2023
Same here
same with me, until i read somewhere in this thread that for the no. of people-- i have to include ALL members including myself and my fam members here (so not just the people i am sponsoring). that's what i was doing wrong before. once i corrected that, boom! i was able to link it finally! please try it. hope it helps.