+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

ksdarji

Feb 22, 2023
I have submitted file of my mother on December 24, 2022 and later on last week got mail returning form IMM5406 for signature which was submitted returned back on yesterday. Anybody has received such kind of query

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
I have submitted file of my mother on December 24, 2022 and later on last week got mail returning form IMM5406 for signature which was submitted returned back on yesterday. Anybody has received such kind of query
So many of us received 5406form as i did too and its a good thing it means they have the file plus only that is missing !!:)

N-R-J

Dec 20, 2018
Hi,

I received a letter asking to refill two of the forms. I resubmitted the forms requested via email provided in the email. Am I going to get any confirmation that they have received the forms? The application always shown as "submitted" and it remains the same.

Also, please add my info to the tracker as well:

Sponsored people: Parents
Invitation letter: Oct 12th, 2022
Application submitted online: Dec 19, 2022
Additional documents requested: Feb 10, 2023
Documents submitted: Feb 16, 2023

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Hi,

I received a letter asking to refill two of the forms. I resubmitted the forms requested via email provided in the email. Am I going to get any confirmation that they have received the forms? The application always shown as "submitted" and it remains the same.

Also, please add my info to the tracker as well:

Sponsored people: Parents
Invitation letter: Oct 12th, 2022
Application submitted online: Dec 19, 2022
Additional documents requested: Feb 10, 2023
Documents submitted: Feb 16, 2023
For my dads supervisa application is approved and passport is stamped with visa online still shows submitted lol

And i dont think we get any confirmation if we upload in portal only webform doc.s send confirmation
As far as i know!!

Reactions: N-R-J

Apr 12, 2017
I got letter to provide option C print out. Letter has UCI and Application number. I am still unable to link application or check status of application. What am I missing here?

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
I got letter to provide option C print out. Letter has UCI and Application number. I am still unable to link application or check status of application. What am I missing here?
Does it have x in front of application no.? And you know how to get type c print of noa?

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
F in front of application number. I have already submitted print c by email. But want to link application or check status.
Okay then make sure you put all the info. Right like i was putting 2 applicant at the end but it was 4 mom dad me and my wife so just make sure!!

I tried to link mine show this since i went thorugh a rep.

Based on the information you entered, we found: 1 application

We see that you have a representative tied to this application. Your representative has access to your application.

If you no longer want to use a representative and access the application yourself, you can cancel your representative by filling out the Use of a representative form [IMM5476] (PDF, 647.96 kb) and choose "cancelling the appointment of a representative."

After completing the form, you can upload it here:

Document Name :No file chosen

So i cant link !! Trying online tool but nt wrking rght now!

Apr 12, 2017
Okay then make sure you put all the info. Right like i was putting 2 applicant at the end but it was 4 mom dad me and my wife so just make sure!!

I tried to link mine show this since i went thorugh a rep.

Based on the information you entered, we found: 1 application

We see that you have a representative tied to this application. Your representative has access to your application.

If you no longer want to use a representative and access the application yourself, you can cancel your representative by filling out the Use of a representative form [IMM5476] (PDF, 647.96 kb) and choose "cancelling the appointment of a representative."

After completing the form, you can upload it here:

Document Name :No file chosen

So i cant link !! Trying online tool but nt wrking rght now!
I tried putting 2, 3 (as wife is not co signer), now 4. Nothing is working. And online status tool should show the status tried everything there as well.

Apr 12, 2017
To be confirmed by everyone
how many no of persons I should enter
Parents -2
Myself - 1
Spouse - 1 or 0 (Not a cosigner)
kid - 1 or 0 (3 year old kid)

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
To be confirmed by everyone
how many no of persons I should enter
Parents -2