+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

legend_2020

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
IMM 5768 E CO signer statement of Consent. I dont have a co signer.. what should do yes and provide SIN and signature ?
Becasue if ticket No.. the instruction is to fill another form 5748.. but i again why would i do i dont have co signer.

happyCanadian

Sep 30, 2021
After resubmitting documents by email.
did you do anything ON PR PORTAL?
As its showing Returned for me
Just checked.. its showing submitted for us. Afaik, it has been like this since we submitted application. However, it does not allow us to go inside the application, which I assume is normal.

jbourne

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
That's just a high level of nonsense and bs from IRCC. I didn't submit my interest in 2020 because I was lacking one year of proper earnings and decided to submit my interest in 2021 but because IRCC never opened this form I now missed 2020, 2021 and 2022 pools! WTF is that? I should have just lied back in 2020
I didn't lie then, I just applied, if I am eligible I would get an invite and I got it.
I was told I am not eligible yet, I said let be in the pool first, if I get lucky by the time I submit my application I would have completed 3 tax years in Canada

deryk.rodrigues

Star Member
Dec 11, 2020
Dear All

I am just wondering if anyone could help me with my above request.

Anyone can suggest or describe a good Resume/CV format for my parents PR application please??
There is no format specified by IRCC. I followed the following:

Name:
Address:
Contact Info:
(Below info since the age of 18)
Education:
Employment:
Travel History:

techie85

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2015
Nomination.....
08-11-2016
AOR Received.
22-06-2016
Hi, does anyone know if main applicant (parent) for the parent sponsor visa has to fill the Schedule A form on behalf of the deceased spouse? I can't find this information anywhere in the application guide.

Also, does anyone know if there is a whatsapp group of the people who are doing the parent sponsor application in 2022.

zjin1225

Dec 13, 2022
Hi. I received a reminder email from the IRCC today which says "a reminder that if you have not already submitted your application for the 2022 intake of
the parents and grandparents program". I submitted the application in 2022-11 through the PGP portal. Does anyone else get this email? I guess this is just a general reminder and the IRCC hasn't reviewed my application yet, right? Or does it mean I did something wrong and the system didn't receive my application? Thank you!

Reactions: jessiezhai

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi. I received a reminder email from the IRCC today which says "a reminder that if you have not already submitted your application for the 2022 intake of
the parents and grandparents program". I submitted the application in 2022-11 through the PGP portal. Does anyone else get this email? I guess this is just a general reminder and the IRCC hasn't reviewed my application yet, right? Or does it mean I did something wrong and the system didn't receive my application? Thank you!
Not sure about this year. But in previous years, they send that reminder to everyone that's invited.

minnekei

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-02-2014 (AOR2:19-02-2014)
File Transfer...
06-02-2014
Passport Req..
07-10-2014 (IP: 19-08-2014, DM: 28-10-2014)
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-11-2014
Submitted IMM5476 (as an attachment) with hand-written signature today via email. As they requested, we also attached the missing document letter they sent and explanation letter as requested on the missing document letter. Will post if there is any progress.
I received the same email requesting a hand written signature for IMM5476. My online portal application status was showing "returned" instead of "submitted" after I received that email for resubmission of the form. How about yours? The online portal application status?

Saggi09

Sep 24, 2021
I also received this email today. Wondering if this a ghost email that applicants from previous years have received? Or maybe something else?

Rick K

Star Member
Oct 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Guys how to you check application status online? I tried old method with UCI but it didn’t work. Please help!

h4.harry

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
Interview........
NA
LANDED..........
15-02-2016
I got the same email on Dec 13. First reaction was to check if my application was returned on PR portal, thankful it is still in submitted status. I believe, not got official confirmation though, it is a generic reminder IRCC just sent to all eligible applicants before approaching of deadline.