+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

Oct 13, 2022
Oct 13, 2022
Follow these both link:
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1540&top=14
https://services.india.gov.in/service/detail/online-application-of-marriage-certificate

Let me know if you have more questions. I will try my best to answer your question. I got so many back and forth document request from IRCC for parents sponsorship so I went to through some situation as well.
did your in laws already got PR or still on process?

if yes, how much time they took to approve PR after you submit the file, just trying to understand their current processing time

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
did your in laws already got PR or still on process?

if yes, how much time they took to approve PR after you submit the file, just trying to understand their current processing time
Still in process. File transfer to vancouver office in July. After that no progression yet. you can see my signature for time line. It will give you littel time frame.

Last edited:

BABBQ

Jan 1, 2013
I received the invitation to apply yesterday October 12th. my deadline to submit the application is on 24th December2022. I would like to know if anyone else received the invitation. I applied for it 2020 and just now getting the email.

kyjyyz

Oct 11, 2022
Anybody knows whether CIC is going to send out the invite throughout the day? Or just in the morning? So sick of checking my inbox every minute. Hope I will get picked this year, has been applying for over 5 years and still no luck =/

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I've been applying since 5 year, still no luck. This is very frustrating, this lottery system sucks !
Most countries don’t allow any parent sponsorship with access to public healthcare and other benefits. The fact that you have the option to apply is actually very lucky.

PP2014

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Good Morning, i have received a invitation email yesterday for my parents, is that something you can complete the application by yourself without hiring any consultants.

Have any one in the group has done this by himself in the past?
Please share confirmation number?

PP2014

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
I have received the invitation yesterday. My parents are indian citizen and they are living in Australia on Temporary visa. Can they get the biometric and medical done in Australia when IRCC ask for it.
Please share confirmation number?

PP2014

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Very happy to share this good news, my wife received "Invitation" to apply for her parents pr application, at 9:23 am EST. This was via email with detail below:

Matter of the subject line: Parents and Grandparents Program Invitation / L’invitation à présenter une demande dans le cadre du Programme des parents et des grands-parents - CPCM / CTDM #*#*###-##

Sender's email:

CIC.CPCMississaugaDoNotReply-CTDMississaugaNePasRepondre.CIC <CIC.CPCMississaugaDoNotReply-CTDMississaugaNePasRepondre.CIC@cic.gc.ca>

In the above subject line #*#*###-## is the confirmation number, # is number and * is alphabet, that we received at the time of submitting our intention to sponsor for pr application.

This has been a long journey, I have tried from 2013 for my father (unfortunately he passed away) and my wife's have been trying since 2015.
Please share your confirmation number