+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
HI , I got invitation for my parents . But here is the situation .
family Income of 2020 and 2021 - are double than required .
But income for 2019 is $9k less than required. What should I do ? is there any way ?

Thank you in advance !
You don’t qualify and should never have applied. This is why IRCC invites 23k but only expects 15k will get approved. On top of that being short 9k is a huge amount of money and you applied in 2020 knowing you didn’t qualify for 2019.

dabhatia

Apr 8, 2015
But income for 2019 is $9k less than required. What should I do ? is there any way ?

Thank you in advance !
Curious, did you receive the invite and was it in junk mail or inbox? And if you don’t mind sharing the sequence, maybe first few numbers just to see if there’s a pattern. Thanks I’m advance.

dynisious007

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019

Thank you in advance !
Another invitation wasted!!!

Some qualified people could have used that spot to get their parents here.

Why people do this?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Curious, did you receive the invite and was it in junk mail or inbox? And if you don’t mind sharing the sequence, maybe first few numbers just to see if there’s a pattern. Thanks I’m advance.
It is only the first morning. People need to be patient since they have specifically said the applications will be sent over 2 weeks. Last year the wasn’t a clear pattern when it came to who was getting invited and when. It is likely totally random. A computer likely selected the candidates and they are likely slowly going down the list inviting people over the next 2 weeks. When it comes to IRCC there are usually no trends.

Reactions: brookingsd

tankala13

Feb 22, 2012
It is only the first morning. People need to be patient since they have specifically said the applications will be sent over 2 weeks. Last year the wasn’t a clear pattern when it came to who was getting invited and when. It is likely totally random. A computer likely selected the candidates and they are likely slowly going down the list inviting people over the next 2 weeks. When it comes to IRCC there are usually no trends.
Do we know how the lottery works? It would be nice how they are picking those Random people :)