+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

Anne21

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
I just want ask to those who got the letter for additional documents, does your letter have a highlighted part that says THIS IS YOUR FINAL REMINDER, YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO RESPOND.

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
Hmm... if that is the case, I got a response to an enquiry about updating the principal and dependent applicants' names on Feb 16th. But I don't see any updates.. and now we got medical and biometric requests with wrong names on March 1st. Submitted another web form on March 1st, also got an automatic reply on the same day... let's see when will I hear back... it's just frustrating...
that's strange I received auto reply two days later, also IRCC status changed on the same day. which name did you use to raise the webform? the wrong one to match the record?
EDIT: do you know your visa office? you can send an email with file number.

RRBP

Feb 3, 2022
well that was interesting- I did the same thing and found the same areas with null next to them!
I have Dec 12 as updated but I didn’t receive any ghost mail and could not link it to GCKey.
Also I can see the officer who works on my file

ScarletSails

Dec 3, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied on 19th oct and got ghost update on 9th Feb. nothing after that. I cant even link it to GC yet.
But I found some interesting information today and might be useful for someone who wants to know a little bit about whats going on.
Following are the steps:
Open a chrome tab>press F12>you will see some pane opening up on the right>click Network in that pane>then click Fetch/Xhr
now go to https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/ then sign in and click view application
on the right click on "cases?phase" > then click Preview on in its right

you will see information similar to the image here (https://ibb.co/3BqHJn4).
As you can see in the image, I cant link to GC because the file has not been fully updated yet.

Hope it help :)
It is very interesting! Thanks for sharing.
I tried and saw that my application was updated on January 29, 2022, but I have not received the ghost update. Hopefully I will get some updates soon!

Mar 2, 2022
I'll post here as well, as my question is not batch specific.
Before the ghost email:
Could you 'click' on 'view' next to your submitted application in the IRCC website? or was it greyed-out?

vatish

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Hi There

I have received the invitation to apply for my parents PR. Can someone please answer my questions below?

1. I do not have birth certificate ever, I always used my education certificate as the proof of relation. Can I use the same here as well? I am a Canadian citizen now and my Indian passport is cancelled as India doesn't support dual citizenship. I am unsure of what to use as proof of relation with my Parents. (Father. - principal applicant).

2. Cirriculam Vitae/Resume - Do I have to prepare resume's for for both (Mother and Father) and attach them?

3. If I give permission to CIC to collect the reports from CRA, do I still need to fill in IMM5748e.?

Few more questions will follow as I proceed with the application :) ... or please advise in general if I have to be aware of anything.

Thanks always to this group for supporting.
Hi Raj,
Can you tell me if you submitted education certificates as proof of relationship and did they suffice? Thanks!

Anne21

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
I applied on 19th oct and got ghost update on 9th Feb. nothing after that. I cant even link it to GC yet.
But I found some interesting information today and might be useful for someone who wants to know a little bit about whats going on.
Following are the steps:
Open a chrome tab>press F12>you will see some pane opening up on the right>click Network in that pane>then click Fetch/Xhr
now go to https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/ then sign in and click view application
on the right click on "cases?
Did you expand it? Its like a tree structure
Yes I did. But its really like that.

I am using google chrome then When I press F12, nothing is showing.. I just used the more tools option then follow the steps. Maybe thats the reason why, you think? What will I press if F12 is not working?

gmancanada

Oct 3, 2021
October 2021 list:
Oct 14: Newbie17
Oct 18: aonedoc
October 19: Sulemanmirza
Oct 20: microbio1
Oct 21: RRBP
Oct 27: Chintan.patel | willgo2ca

November 2021 list:
Nov 4: wvo2017
Nov 9: Jel
Nov 13: Swapnali
Nov 14: CarSam3474
Nov 16: citizenshipcanada
Nov 21: gmancanada | Bhaumik
Nov 24 rafeeq988
Nov 24 Heli
Nov 28: nilnitesh
Nov 30: arvinder90

Submitted my application on November 21 and still no email with file # or ghost email. It's been more than 3 months and I'm losing hope here given how many of you have already got some kind of a response and many of you already received invites to complete medical exam, etc.

parassachapara

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Yes I did. But its really like that.

I am using google chrome then When I press F12, nothing is showing.. I just used the more tools option then follow the steps. Maybe thats the reason why, you think? What will I press if F12 is not working?
Right click anywhere in the webpage>click on inspect in the right click menu>then you will see right pane and follow the steps

Anne21

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
Right click anywhere in the webpage>click on inspect in the right click menu>then you will see right pane and follow the steps
Thanks. F12 works now.. this is the result on mine

[{id: 17***9, cognitoApplicantId: null, cognitoCaseWorkerId: "sun***. t**h**@cic.gc.ca", uci: null,…}]
0: {id: 17***9, cognitoApplicantId: null, cognitoCaseWorkerId: "sun***.t** h**@cic.gc.ca", uci: null,…}

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)
Thanks parassachapara that was an interesting find. Didn't expected this much unmasked data available this way for each file. I can even see auth tokens, access tokens, API secrets etc.
@everyone,
I see that my file was last updated on 6th Dec 2021. Should I look towards sending a web form ? I haven't seen any ghost email. I submitted application on 19th October 2021.

Last edited:

Newbie17

Mar 19, 2018
October 2021 list:
Oct 14: Newbie17
Oct 18: aonedoc
October 19: Sulemanmirza
Oct 20: microbio1
Oct 21: RRBP
Oct 27: Chintan.patel | willgo2ca

November 2021 list:
Nov 4: wvo2017
Nov 9: Jel
Nov 13: Swapnali
Nov 14: CarSam3474
Nov 16: citizenshipcanada
Nov 21: gmancanada | Bhaumik
Nov 24 rafeeq988
Nov 24 Heli
Nov 28: nilnitesh
Nov 30: arvinder90

Submitted my application on November 21 and still no email with file # or ghost email. It's been more than 3 months and I'm losing hope here given how many of you have already got some kind of a response and many of you already received invites to complete medical exam, etc.
No communication yet.

Stars2022

Feb 23, 2022
Thanks parassachapara that was an interesting find. Didn't expected this much unmasked data is available this way for each file.
@everyone,
I see that my file was last updated on 6th Dec 2021. Should I look towards sending a web form ? I haven't seen any ghost email. I submitted application on 19th October 2021.
How come you had last update date without ghost email? I just assumed ghost email was sent after case worker started to check your file. Have you try to link the application to GCKEY?