+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

RRBP

Feb 3, 2022
Thanks parassachapara that was an interesting find. Didn't expected this much unmasked data available this way for each file. I can even see auth tokens, access tokens, API secrets etc.
@everyone,
I see that my file was last updated on 6th Dec 2021. Should I look towards sending a web form ? I haven't seen any ghost email. I submitted application on 19th October 2021.
Are timeline are similar. My application was submitted on Oct 21 and based on that F12 stuff, last updated was on Dec 11. However,even I tried many times I could not link my GCKey. I am thinking they still dis not start working on ours .

Stars2022

Feb 23, 2022
Are timeline are similar. My application was submitted on Oct 21 and based on that F12 stuff, last updated was on Dec 11. However,even I tried many times I could not link my GCKey. I am thinking they still dis not start working on ours .
Have you received ghost email?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks parassachapara that was an interesting find. Didn't expected this much unmasked data available this way for each file. I can even see auth tokens, access tokens, API secrets etc.
@everyone,
I see that my file was last updated on 6th Dec 2021. Should I look towards sending a web form ? I haven't seen any ghost email. I submitted application on 19th October 2021.
There are long periods where you won’t hear anything. Unless your case is significantly different than others you just have to be patient. Processing times are 18-24+ months.

Bimpsy_7

Jun 7, 2021
Thanks. F12 works now.. this is the result on mine

[{id: 17***9, cognitoApplicantId: null, cognitoCaseWorkerId: "sun***. t**h**@cic.gc.ca", uci: null,…}]
0: {id: 17***9, cognitoApplicantId: null, cognitoCaseWorkerId: "sun***.t** h**@cic.gc.ca", uci: null,…}
I just tried mine, no case worker ID yet, and the application no is Null, so it is safe to say it hasn't been assigned or checked for complteness since I uploaded the ADR in Dec

bhargav16

Feb 16, 2022
that's strange I received auto reply two days later, also IRCC status changed on the same day. which name did you use to raise the webform? the wrong one to match the record?
EDIT: do you know your visa office? you can send an email with file number.
So I raised the webform on 16th Feb, and that was with the CORRECT name for Applicant name..

and Now I created on March 1st, this was with INCORRECT name for applicant name to match the record, already got an automated reply on the same day. I jut checked it is still incorrect in IRCC :(

> EDIT: do you know your visa office? you can send an email with file number.

How do you find it? I want to find it out. on BIL or MEI I don't see any email.

EDIT: I also provided UCI and file number in webform requests, so they should be able to find out and understand what is going on!

Last edited:

ScarletSails

Dec 3, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mine says submitted. Most of the fields are Null.
Shows updated Jan 5, 2022 but did not receive ghost email. Documents shows approved/complete. Cannot link to GCkey.
When did you submit your application?
My notes show “updated Jan 29” but I did not get any update. Most of the fields show “null” including the documents. I submitted my application on Nov 25.

Last edited:

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
I'll post here as well, as my question is not batch specific.
Before the ghost email:
Could you 'click' on 'view' next to your submitted application in the IRCC website? or was it greyed-out?
was greyed out after I submitted.

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
Hello Folks..

Just to provide an update Submitted PGP 2021 application : Dec 3, 2021
Received Ghost Update : March 1, 2022

What to expect as next step?
Great! I guess wait and watch. Try to link with GCkey so you can see more updates on your application. I am in the same boat. Got Ghost email on 22nd Feb, haven't been able to link the appln to the GCkey yet.

Reactions: PGP2021

PGP2021

Mar 4, 2022
Hi Thanks for the suggestion, can you please let me know how to link to GC Key? I have applied online on portal

sureshcoim

Nov 20, 2017
@everyone,
Mine shows last updated on Dec 7th, 2021 and filing date is Oct 19th. I haven't received any ghost email or additional document request.

Rubydairy

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
Question please: I submitted my parents application on November 26. No update yet and I've not been able to link the application. I understand that this application, if successful, can take up to 2 years to complete but I want my parents to come visit this year. Is it advisable to apply for a visiting visa while waiting for the PGP? If yes, is it advisable to apply for the 2 years visa or the super visa (if you have reasons please include).