+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

bhargav16

Feb 16, 2022
This is interesting...thank you. I have tried it. Most of the fields are "null" except it shows the email address of the case worker.

I have submitted my application on 01 Oct 2021. no updates. I have sent an address update via webform but they have replied back informing me that my application is not in the system yet which is quite disappointing :(
Hi

when did you inquire through webform and when did you get the response? did you select application type as sponsorship and PGP?

skas13

Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
AOR Received.
1-03-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made August 19th, passport received August 22nd
LANDED..........
September 14
I applied on 19th oct and got ghost update on 9th Feb. nothing after that. I cant even link it to GC yet.
But I found some interesting information today and might be useful for someone who wants to know a little bit about whats going on.
Following are the steps:
Open a chrome tab>press F12>you will see some pane opening up on the right>click Network in that pane>then click Fetch/Xhr
now go to https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/ then sign in and click view application
on the right click on "cases?phase" > then click Preview on in its right

you will see information similar to the image here (https://ibb.co/3BqHJn4).
As you can see in the image, I cant link to GC because the file has not been fully updated yet.

Hope it help :)
well that was interesting- I did the same thing and found the same areas with null next to them!

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
This is interesting...thank you. I have tried it. Most of the fields are "null" except it shows the email address of the case worker.

I have submitted my application on 01 Oct 2021. no updates. I have sent an address update via webform but they have replied back informing me that my application is not in the system yet which is quite disappointing :(
did you get an auto reply after webform? that means someone started to look into your enquiry.

bhargav16

Feb 16, 2022
did you get an auto reply after webform? that means someone started to look into your enquiry.
Hmm... if that is the case, I got a response to an enquiry about updating the principal and dependent applicants' names on Feb 16th. But I don't see any updates.. and now we got medical and biometric requests with wrong names on March 1st. Submitted another web form on March 1st, also got an automatic reply on the same day... let's see when will I hear back... it's just frustrating...

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
Hmm... if that is the case, I got a response to an enquiry about updating the principal and dependent applicants' names on Feb 16th. But I don't see any updates.. and now we got medical and biometric requests with wrong names on March 1st. Submitted another web form on March 1st, also got an automatic reply on the same day... let's see when will I hear back... it's just frustrating...
me and another member submitted webforms on different days and got auto-reply on the same day. just guess this auto-reply might not be so "auto" after all.

Reactions: bhargav16

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Submitted application on October 23, 2021
Ghost email received on December 22, 2021
Linked application on IRCC account on January 10, 2022 with file number appeared in the account.
Medical Exam Request on March, 2, 2022

NRI16

Aug 21, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2014
Nomination.....
Early Sept 2014
Med's Request
Mid oct 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM 8th feb 2015, PPR 11th Feb 2015
Is there any spreadsheet tracker for Oct-Nov 2021 applicants ?

ndhindsa

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Hi

when did you inquire through webform and when did you get the response? did you select application type as sponsorship and PGP?
Hi..i sent it on Feb 08th and they responded back on Feb 22nd. I selected "Sponsorship - Spouse, common-law partner, dependent children, parents/grand-parents living outside of Canada "

Reactions: bhargav16