+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
Hi, can anyone help me with the answer, is it mandatory to fill up English with native language IMM 5406? I got the request to fill up and re-submit via email IMM 5406. Once I open the new IMM 5406 it says "Complete all names in English and in your native language". Unfortunately, when I copied from google translate to this form it is not working, I was able to paste it but it shows just ???? ????. did anyone able to do it in their native language? should I just do it in English, Please suggest? Thank you in advanced
an you please refer what is the native language you are trying to add ,i added the native language and it worked for me

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
Just wondering: I met the 2019,2020,2021 - minimum income by 3k more each year... will that be okay for applying for sponsoring my parents?
Also do i need to have a job while applying?
And is bank statement necessary?
should you meet the minimum income that is required ,then you can it doesnt matter by how much but you have to take in consideration that you have to maintain also the minimum requirement in the present ,a bank statement can help the purpose if you are unemployed for a period of time but youn are financially able to support yourself and you dependants in this case .

rafeeq988

Jan 28, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
should you meet the minimum income that is required ,then you can it doesnt matter by how much but you have to take in consideration that you have to maintain also the minimum requirement in the present ,a bank statement can help the purpose if you are unemployed for a period of time but youn are financially able to support yourself and you dependants in this case .
BANK STATEMENT IS NOT REQUIRED AT ALL. YOU DO NOT NECESSARILLY NEED TO KEEP EMPLOYMENT AFTER YOU MEET ELIGIBILTY FOR 3 YEARS AT THE TIME OF SUBMITTING YOUR INTEREST FORM. THE ONLY CATCH IS THEY RARELY ASK FOR ANOTHER YEARS OF TAX RETURNS TO SEE IF YOU ARE STILL EMPLOYED AND MEET REQUIREMENTS. THIS HAPPENS ONLY 1% OF ALL TIMES.

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
This form is so confusing. I don’t think the online version had any options to add names in native language. Did you upload a separate one in online portal?
which form is this? I only added native names for my parents. do you have to put in native script for siblings as well?

nilnitesh

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
which form is this? I only added native names for my parents. do you have to put in native script for siblings as well?
IMM5406 - Family information.

In the online portal there was section which specifies to add parents name in native language. But it seems IMM5406 also asks for name in native languages.

skas13

Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
AOR Received.
1-03-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made August 19th, passport received August 22nd
LANDED..........
September 14
We received the "ghost email" February 11. (Applied November 8) then we also got an email that we need to resubmit the IMM5406. We have no idea what we incomplete. So we have to fill out a form for each child (even though my mother-in-law does not have any dependents?) Her children are both now in Canada, one a citizen one PR holder.

I think we may have missed the family names in native language too. I think we had done hers nut not everyone's.

Not able to link GC key either yet.

nilnitesh

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
We received the "ghost email" February 11. (Applied November 8) then we also got an email that we need to resubmit the IMM5406. We have no idea what we incomplete. So we have to fill out a form for each child (even though my mother-in-law does not have any dependents?) Her children are both now in Canada, one a citizen one PR holder.

I think we may have missed the family names in native language too. I think we had done hers nut not everyone's.

Not able to link GC key either yet.
From my understanding this form is for principle applicant and dependents only. Did you include email address for all as well as full addresses? Also names in native language might be another thing to check.