+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

wvo2017

Nov 6, 2017
Hi, can anyone help me with the answer, is it mandatory to fill up English with native language IMM 5406? I got the request to fill up and re-submit via email IMM 5406. Once I open the new IMM 5406 it says "Complete all names in English and in your native language". Unfortunately, when I copied from google translate to this form it is not working, I was able to paste it but it shows just ???? ????. did anyone able to do it in their native language? should I just do it in English, Please suggest? Thank you in advanced
Hi
I think you need to add your native language to windows or mac. Then your laptop will recognize the fonts and you will able to paste the words properly.
When did you apply?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

arvinder90

Dec 12, 2021
Nothins works for this issue
Hi, can anyone help me with the answer, is it mandatory to fill up English with native language IMM 5406? I got the request to fill up and re-submit via email IMM 5406. Once I open the new IMM 5406 it says "Complete all names in English and in your native language". Unfortunately, when I copied from google translate to this form it is not working, I was able to paste it but it shows just ???? ????. did anyone able to do it in their native language? should I just do it in English, Please suggest? Thank you in advanced
Nothing works for this issue. Best solution is to fill one form in English and print another without the names and write names in Vernacular by hand. Scan and attach with the original one that is in English. That is what I did. May be some tech person has a better solution

prosanjitpaul

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014

Nothing works for this issue. Best solution is to fill one form in English and print another without the names and write names in Vernacular by hand. Scan and attach with the original one that is in English. That is what I did. May be some tech person has a better solution
Thank you for your opinion,,, I realized, some languages are working, Bengali and many other languages are not acceptable in this form. IS THERE ANYONE WHO WANTS TO SHARE THEIR OPINION ON THIS MATTER, PLEASE?

nilnitesh

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014

This form is so confusing. I don’t think the online version had any options to add names in native language. Did you upload a separate one in online portal?

Reactions: prosanjitpaul

prosanjitpaul

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
This form is so confusing. I don’t think the online version had any options to add names in native language. Did you upload a separate one in online portal?
I filled up in online, there wasn't option for native language so far I remember. I did not upload any separate forms at that time as not required. Now they asked me to email a paper copy. And now I'm having problem to copy paste/write bengali format under English in the form...

wvo2017

Nov 6, 2017
I filled up in online, there wasn't option for native language so far I remember. I did not upload any separate forms at that time as not required. Now they asked me to email a paper copy. And now I'm having problem to copy paste/write bengali format under English in the form...
In the online form, it was mentioned that you need to have names written both in english and native language. I wrote names both in english and native language

nilnitesh

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Yes. I did the same. In the form it specifies few languages and I don't think bengali/hindi is listed there.

Many applicants resubmitted this form. They might be able give you better answer. Btw, when did you submit your application?

iammoe

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Just wondering: I met the 2019,2020,2021 - minimum income by 3k more each year... will that be okay for applying for sponsoring my parents?
Also do i need to have a job while applying?
And is bank statement necessary?