Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013
On Financial evaluation form IMM 5768, in previous undertakings (question 3), shall i include my family members that i sponsored the past but are now Canadian citizens? If yes then will it be in the "in effect" line of "not in effect line".

Last edited:

guddylover

Dec 31, 2016
Can anyone help me here. I was invited to submit my parents sponsorship application but I have submitted a visitor visa, considering that I might have to reapply for the visitors visa which I don’t want to do (I think it is ridiculous for IRCC to expect me to pay a new fee for same application). My question is this: should I decide to wait out the first visitor visa application, and then submit the sponsorship application now, will the sponsorship application affect my parents should they get tired of waiting for the visitor visa to get approved and then reapply like IRCC suggested?

Also, I want to know if I have to create applications for each parent inside the online portal.
Thanks

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Can anyone help me here. I was invited to submit my parents sponsorship application but I have submitted a visitor visa, considering that I might have to reapply for the visitors visa which I don’t want to do (I think it is ridiculous for IRCC to expect me to pay a new fee for same application). My question is this: should I decide to wait out the first visitor visa application, and then submit the sponsorship application now, will the sponsorship application affect my parents should they get tired of waiting for the visitor visa to get approved and then reapply like IRCC suggested?

Also, I want to know if I have to create applications for each parent inside the online portal.
Thanks
Your question isn't entirely clear.

Why do you need to reapply for the visitor visa? The visitor visa and the PR sponsorship are two separate applications. Both can run in parallel. Did you apply for the visitor visa before September?

There is a limited amount of time for you to submit the PR sponsorship application. You need to submit it before the deadline. Don't wait.

guddylover

Dec 31, 2016
Your question isn't entirely clear.

Why do you need to reapply for the visitor visa? The visitor visa and the PR sponsorship are two separate applications. Both can run in parallel. Did you apply for the visitor visa before September?

There is a limited amount of time for you to submit the PR sponsorship application. You need to submit it before the deadline. Don't wait.
Yes I did apply for their visitors visa in July 2021, and from the look of things, it doesn’t look like IRCC will process those applications in time. I know that the other option is to reapply on the new portal which I see that is now faster. I would like to give it some time but if they don’t process it in time then I will have no choice but to pay another fee and reapply. I am trying to see if PR application in process affect approval of future visitor visa. Thanks

wvo2017

Nov 6, 2017
Question: What exactly do they want for Section D: Personal History in imm5669 Schedule A Background Declaration??

'Personal History for the past 10 years' was vague enough, and then the checklist says if someone was retired for this period then they need the history since the age of 18. My father is 71, retired for the past 10 years. His personal activity is basically his whole lifetime between 18 and now :rolleyes:. I've already provided a separate resume since the start of his career which contains education and professional timelines. Education itself is already asked for in imm5669 separately, and a separate travel history is also been attached. So what goes in Personal History?

I'm surprised this is not a more common question/frustration on this thread. Any clarity is much appreciated!
I think you need to write what your father has been doing since the age of 18 . It will be a copy of resume mostly but you need to fill in the form to avoid application return

SoSaPB

Star Member
Dec 10, 2018
For IMM1344 which is app to sponsor form - having barcode, do we need to print and sign (ourself & parent)? After clicking validation it actually says if you are submitting online, you do NOT need to sign. just want to confirm if we can skip printing and scanning?

nilnitesh

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
My mother has first name, middle name and surname. In her documents (passport and birth certificate), only the first name and surname is there. But in my documents (birth certificate and passport), it includes her first, middle and surname. Do I need to provide any explanation letter/affidavit to immigration office due to this middle name discrepancy? Or is it fine to submit the application without any explanation?

Nov 9, 2012
Hi,

Can anyone confirm if we need to physically sign the IMM1344 form?
After I click Validate button on the form, it clearly says "If you are applying online, you do not need to sign your application from by hand. You will be asked to provide an electronic signature once you are ready to transmit your documents to CIC.". But the guide says we need to print and sign this form. There is no mention of online application in the guide.

cardenci

Nov 7, 2021
Hi,

Can anyone confirm if we need to physically sign the IMM1344 form?
After I click Validate button on the form, it clearly says "If you are applying online, you do not need to sign your application from by hand. You will be asked to provide an electronic signature once you are ready to transmit your documents to CIC.". But the guide says we need to print and sign this form. There is no mention of online application in the guide.
yeah is confusing, i guess is online , just make digital signature

cardenci

Nov 7, 2021
hello, please i need help with this application : financial evaluation (IMM5768) . Q14. employment history for the last 3 years. i have been working in this company for almost 6 years. last year (2020) i was in maternity, so how i should i fill out this question ? i came back to work on september 2021, ....confused here.
- my husband is the cosigner and he is been working same company for almost 6 y , so he only need to put that company and the annual salary he makes ?

cardenci

Nov 7, 2021
Yes I did apply for their visitors visa in July 2021, and from the look of things, it doesn’t look like IRCC will process those applications in time. I know that the other option is to reapply on the new portal which I see that is now faster. I would like to give it some time but if they don’t process it in time then I will have no choice but to pay another fee and reapply. I am trying to see if PR application in process affect approval of future visitor visa. Thanks
same situation. i applied for visitor visa on march 2021 and so far no response. i decided to reapply again for visitor visa and same time sponsorship parents... of course my priority is to submit asap the sponsorship bc is deadline.