+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

akshaypandey

Oct 10, 2021
Hello Guys,
On the IMM 0008 form, if the PA doesn't have any dependents but has 3 children, one of them in India and the other 2 in Canada, does he need them listed in the section where we are asked to add dependents: Here is the heading on that page, that is not making sense to me:

" You must provide details about each of your family members, whether they will come with you to Canada or not. You must list all your children even if they are already permanent residents or citizens of Canada)."

They are talking about family members and ALL YOUR CHILDREN
if PA does not have any dependent children ( above the age of 22 years), you don't
Hello Guys,
On the IMM 0008 form, if the PA doesn't have any dependents but has 3 children, one of them in India and the other 2 in Canada, does he need them listed in the section where we are asked to add dependents: Here is the heading on that page, that is not making sense to me:

" You must provide details about each of your family members, whether they will come with you to Canada or not. You must list all your children even if they are already permanent residents or citizens of Canada)."

They are talking about family members and ALL YOUR CHILDREN
you don't need to include children who are not dependent ( below age of 22 years).

Applicant1

Oct 25, 2021
Hello Folks,
Applicant for PGP 2021 here for 1 member (my mother). A quick question; for my 2018 income, I started my fulltime in the later part of 2018. Before that was doing delivery services part-time (self-employed). I declared all the incomes( FT & PT) and deductions (PT). However, after deductions NET income is less than the required income for that tax year. GROSS income (before eligible deductions) are above the minimum required. Does anyone know if I would be disqualified or will they consider the scenario of Gross income and will find it eligible.

I would appreciate your help.

regards,

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hello Folks,
Applicant for PGP 2021 here for 1 member (my mother). A quick question; for my 2018 income, I started my fulltime in the later part of 2018. Before that was doing delivery services part-time (self-employed). I declared all the incomes( FT & PT) and deductions (PT). However, after deductions NET income is less than the required income for that tax year. GROSS income (before eligible deductions) are above the minimum required. Does anyone know if I would be disqualified or will they consider the scenario of Gross income and will find it eligible.

I would appreciate your help.

regards,
Line 15000 of NOA. Copied from some google search result:

Formerly known as Line 150, Line 15000 on your tax return is where you will place your total income before deductions. This can also be referred to as your “gross income”. This includes your total pay from an employer or other sources before any taxes or deductions are removed.

Applicant1

Oct 25, 2021
Quick question folks - My wife got invitation letter on 28th Sept. Do her parents need to do bio metrics and digital photo taken before submitting application? or at a later time when they send you to submit? bit confused.

Get your fingerprints and photo taken
If you’re between 14 and 79 years old, you need to give your fingerprints and photo (biometrics) for every application for permanent residence you submit, even if you gave your biometrics in the past and they’re still valid.

• You must pay the biometric fee when you submit your application. Otherwise, you may experience delays.
  • Get this done as soon as you get the letter from us that tells you to give biometrics.
  • You have 30 days to do this from the date on the letter.
Photo specifications
You need one photo for each person on your application.

Follow the instructions in the online application to scan and upload both sides of your photo.
Upload PHOTO per specifications with the application itself.

Pay for Biometric upfront (if not done in past 10 years for any type of visa application purposes) with processing fees.
Do the biometrics when they ask you to proceed. (Since COVID you can go for biometric appointment booking only after you get an email from IRCC to proceed with booking per personal experience in July 2021; not sure it has changed since then, very unlikely)

Hope this helps.

Jul 23, 2016
I am sponsoring for my father and mother. I have a question for IMM5406 (Additional Family Information) form which I am filling online in the application portal. Can you please tell me whom should I need to include in the family information details?

oam

Oct 3, 2021
Unfortunately, appears you are right, per the following from Guide:

When to give your biometrics
You will need to pay for and then give your biometrics, even if you gave biometrics in the past to support a visitor visa, study or work permit application, or a different permanent resident application.
No you dont have to under current guidance if your previous are still valid see below link:
If you apply for permanent residence
Due to COVID-19, as a temporary measure, if you gave your biometrics within the last 10 years, you don’t need to give your biometrics again.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp

rajwinder111

Mar 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

gjgjmorris

Oct 18, 2021
Hi
For the Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021, Form 5669, my father has his sister in Australia and 1 daughter in India. Does he have to enter information for them in IMM5669?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi
For the Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021, Form 5669, my father has his sister in Australia and 1 daughter in India. Does he have to enter information for them in IMM5669?
I don't see any part of IMM 5669 asking for relatives information????

Are you sure that's your question?

wvo2017

Nov 6, 2017
Unfortunately, appears you are right, per the following from Guide:

When to give your biometrics
You will need to pay for and then give your biometrics, even if you gave biometrics in the past to support a visitor visa, study or work permit application, or a different permanent resident application.

For now, it seems that they don't need to give biometrics if their biometric is valid. You can check if you need to give the biometrics here:
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp

This is the wording here:

If you apply for permanent residence
Due to COVID-19, as a temporary measure, if you gave your biometrics within the last 10 years, you don’t need to give your biometrics again.

wvo2017

Nov 6, 2017
What are you answering to this?

Do you want us to contact you using the email address used for this account? (required)

If yes, then will they use this email to contact us?
I am confused because it says "All correspondence will go to this address unless you include your email address below"

Should we answer no and write the email address there?

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
Quick question folks - My wife got invitation letter on 28th Sept. Do her parents need to do bio metrics and digital photo taken before submitting application? or at a later time when they send you to submit? bit confused.

Get your fingerprints and photo taken
If you’re between 14 and 79 years old, you need to give your fingerprints and photo (biometrics) for every application for permanent residence you submit, even if you gave your biometrics in the past and they’re still valid.

• You must pay the biometric fee when you submit your application. Otherwise, you may experience delays.
  • Get this done as soon as you get the letter from us that tells you to give biometrics.
  • You have 30 days to do this from the date on the letter.
Photo specifications
You need one photo for each person on your application.

Follow the instructions in the online application to scan and upload both sides of your photo.
thoughts folks?