+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

mcgill2015

Jun 29, 2015
Anyone in Quebec know how to answer Question 6?

If you plan to live in the Province of Quebec and are applying under a Quebec immigration program, have you received your Certificat de Sélection du Québec (CSQ)?
  1. Select the corresponding box
  2. If you selected “Yes”, enter the CSQ number
  3. If you selected “No”, enter the date when you applied for your CSQ (if you have not yet applied, please do so before applying for permanent residence)
Note: If you are not applying under a Quebec immigration program, select “no” for Question 6 a) and leave 6 c) blank.

My cut feeling is no for 6a and 6c blank because this is a federal program and not a Quebec program. Am I right?

Bimpsy_7

Jun 7, 2021
Anyone in Quebec know how to answer Question 6?

If you plan to live in the Province of Quebec and are applying under a Quebec immigration program, have you received your Certificat de Sélection du Québec (CSQ)?
  1. Select the corresponding box
  2. If you selected “Yes”, enter the CSQ number
  3. If you selected “No”, enter the date when you applied for your CSQ (if you have not yet applied, please do so before applying for permanent residence)
Note: If you are not applying under a Quebec immigration program, select “no” for Question 6 a) and leave 6 c) blank.

My cut feeling is no for 6a and 6c blank because this is a federal program and not a Quebec program. Am I right?
You may consider asking here too==> https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/quebec-parents-and-grandparents-sponsorship-2019.624287/page-69#post-9768378

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The principal applicants physical signature is needed in IMM1344 only. IMM5768 is for you and the co-sponsor. The accompany spouse has nothing to sign. You can fill the IMM1344, sign and scan to your mum to sign in colored and scan back. Other signature is electronic, just typing out the Principal applicants full name
I think only one IMM1344 form is required for father and mother, and both have to sign the same form and not separate form.

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My understanding is that only one final form 1344 will be uploaded. The only signatures required, is sponsor, principal applicant and (co-signer if applicable)
Yes 1344 will have only those signs you mentioned, representative one will have father and mother both signatures.
Along with sponsors sign.

Reactions: Bimpsy_7

ROBBEN

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Sept 2015
Doc's Request.
sent along with app
AOR Received.
Nov 2015
File Transfer...
Dec 2015
Med's Request
03 Aug 2016
Med's Done....
10th Aug 2016
Interview........
Hope Not
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi Guys,
I need a better understanding on income requirement. So for a family size of 5 ( myself, wife, kid (born in 2020) + applicants my parents ) the minimum income requirement for 2018 will be Family size of 4, correct ???
And do I need to add 30% on top of the income that is required 60271$ ??

Nsat

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
PER: 14-10-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
File Transfer...
Started Processing: 10-12-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Med's Request
Med and RPRF request: 16-12-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Med's Done....
26-12-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2015 (received my passport back on 23-03-2014)
Hello,

I had an issue where the interest to sponsor form for my mother was submitted by an agent in 2020 and i am unsure of what details he has put in there. My mother was selected to in the 2021 and the agent was being rude when I will be doing the application on my own due to the high fees he was asking for. He is not willing to share the invitation letter (as he has put his email in the interest to sponsorship form and the invitation was sent to his email) and is threatening for money.

I filled to online webform for 'Find your lost confirmation number form' and i got a reply from CIC that all information as below. I am guessing that the Postal Code will be his and not mine but I am not sure.

The information you provided matched partially with a submission on the list of entries who submitted to the interest to sponsor. Therefore, at this time, we are unable to provide you with a confirmation number.
The following information did match from the list of potential sponsors who were randomly selected to submit a complete application:
|X| Surnames(s)/ Last name(s)
|X| Given name(s)/ First name(s)
|X| Date of birth
|X| Country/territory of birth
|X| Email Address
|X| Document number
|X| Signature
| | Postal Code

Now I am filling my mothers application form (still deciding if I should pay the money he is asking and get the invitation from him or what for CIC to respond to the new 'Find your lost confirmation number form' I have submitted. My questions are:

1) My mother is filling up IMM5476e and putting me as her representative but I am unsure when the interest to sponsorship form was submitted will that agent have submitted a IMM5476e with his details? Or was it just a form anyone could submit online without having to login to their agent portal or so?

2) Would someone be able to provide me with a sample of the invitation that they got so i have an idea how it looks like? I tried looking for one online but did not find any. I am just curious of what will be in the invitation as that should be part of the application package.

Thank you in advance.

prosanjitpaul

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Hello All, Can anyone please explain how should I upload photo? Anyone has a clear idea that how you are going to do it? Thanks in advance.

Bimpsy_7

Jun 7, 2021
Hello,

I had an issue where the interest to sponsor form for my mother was submitted by an agent in 2020 and i am unsure of what details he has put in there. My mother was selected to in the 2021 and the agent was being rude when I will be doing the application on my own due to the high fees he was asking for. He is not willing to share the invitation letter (as he has put his email in the interest to sponsorship form and the invitation was sent to his email) and is threatening for money.

I filled to online webform for 'Find your lost confirmation number form' and i got a reply from CIC that all information as below. I am guessing that the Postal Code will be his and not mine but I am not sure.

The information you provided matched partially with a submission on the list of entries who submitted to the interest to sponsor. Therefore, at this time, we are unable to provide you with a confirmation number.
The following information did match from the list of potential sponsors who were randomly selected to submit a complete application:
|X| Surnames(s)/ Last name(s)
|X| Given name(s)/ First name(s)
|X| Date of birth
|X| Country/territory of birth
|X| Email Address
|X| Document number
|X| Signature
| | Postal Code

Now I am filling my mothers application form (still deciding if I should pay the money he is asking and get the invitation from him or what for CIC to respond to the new 'Find your lost confirmation number form' I have submitted. My questions are:

1) My mother is filling up IMM5476e and putting me as her representative but I am unsure when the interest to sponsorship form was submitted will that agent have submitted a IMM5476e with his details? Or was it just a form anyone could submit online without having to login to their agent portal or so?

2) Would someone be able to provide me with a sample of the invitation that they got so i have an idea how it looks like? I tried looking for one online but did not find any. I am just curious of what will be in the invitation as that should be part of the application package.

Thank you in advance.
I may not be able to answer some of your question but I would explain what I know

1. The interest to sponsor form would have contained your details. I want to believe you sent him a copy of your PR or Canadian passport. There was no IMM 5476 involved nor a place for representative details. Your agent used his email address for correspondence alongside the details in your identity document (including your postal code).
2. The invitation letter only confirms the confirmation number and the links to how the application can be completed. A copy of the invitation letter is required to be uploaded on the online portal. So it is very important you have it.

I would suggest you get a copy from your agent if you want to do it yourself.

Reactions: basakchiranjit

Bimpsy_7

Jun 7, 2021
Hello All, Can anyone please explain how should I upload photo? Anyone has a clear idea that how you are going to do it? Thanks in advance.
I uploaded a digital copy of the photo in one place holder, and uploaded a colored scanned copy of the front and back in another placeholder. The back of the photo had the name, date of birth, studio name, date and other things they requested for.

Reactions: prosanjitpaul

Bimpsy_7

Jun 7, 2021
Hi Guys,
I need a better understanding on income requirement. So for a family size of 5 ( myself, wife, kid (born in 2020) + applicants my parents ) the minimum income requirement for 2018 will be Family size of 4, correct ???
And do I need to add 30% on top of the income that is required 60271$ ??
Hi. My understanding is that the 30% is already added in the 2018 and 2019 and was excluded for 2020 due to the Pandemic. The figures on the table is correct as it is. I copied the following from the link below

'If your family added or lost a member within in these years, then the MNI will apply to the number of persons in the household for that year. For example, if you and your spouse had your first baby in 2019, you would then have to meet the MNI requirements for a family unit of three for 2019 and 2020.'

https://www.cicnews.com/2021/10/pgp-2021-how-to-calculate-your-income-1019422.html#gs.e9nq4r

Reactions: basakchiranjit

Mimikoms

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Maybe if you explain what you mean. Have you applied for the Parents sponsorship before ? Or you mean the interest to sponsor form we completed last year?
I am missing some info i used for visitors visa and i am having a hard time filing the PR application without this information. My mom can’t remember most of the information she gave when i did the visit visa.

gjgjmorris

Oct 18, 2021
Hi,

FORM 0008

1) I am sponsoring my father who is separated for more than 10 years but is not divorced. Do I provide his separated wife's details?

2) Have you taken a test from a designated testing agency to assess your English or French skills?
Is this a yes/no question or does this have to be completed?

gjgjmorris

Oct 18, 2021
Hi

FORM 1344 - Question 7

If you are a permanent resident or a naturalized Canadian citizen (that is, you came to Canada as a permanent resident and were later granted Canadian citizenship),
  • Provide your unique client identifier (UCI), also known as your client ID number
Can you please confirm/advise what is the unique client identified (UCI)

wvo2017

Nov 6, 2017
Thank you! :) Another question please - while filling out additional family information form - I have filled it on the behalf of my mom and updated all the information about her children, siblings etc. So, do I need to fill the form again- now as behalf of any of your family members 18 years of age or older who are not already Canadian citizens or permanent residents. ?? I mean , will there be 5 entries for 5 family members of my mom ?
I think we need to fill this only for parents and their dependent family members. If family members are not dependents they don’t need to be in this form. Am I right?