+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

ashishm999

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
Thanks for your response.
I went on VFS website and booked the passport submission. I received one email appointment confirmation for each application. The email specifies that the name on the letter should match the name on email confirmation.
Now my mother's name is not present on the CIC letter. I called the VFS agent in India. The agent told me that the letter should have both the applicant names or else they cannot accept the passport. May be the agent was not completely aware of the situation.
Should go ahead and submit the passport at VFS and see what they have to say?
Yes, don't worry go ahead and submit passports taking two prints of same letter (one for each passport).

I haven't heard of anyone receiving separate letters for principal and dependent.
We need to remember that principal applicant is applying for both principal and dependent.
And letter clearly says to submit passports for both principal and accompanying family member against this letter.

RRBP

Feb 3, 2022
After long wait finally received PPR on march 20. I never received prearrival.
Congrats!
your timeline is similar as mine except I received pre arrival on Mar 169th and then nothing.
I hope I receive PPR soon!

ashishm999

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
Hello All, if medicals expire before receiving passport request, do they notify us to upload new medical results? And do they give us a timeframe or we need to do it proactively and upload in our profile in documents section?
They will notify you
which office?
and what do you mean by B/w ?
Mississauga office.
I meant to say that we saw cases/timelines discsussed on this forum where Pre-Arrival and PPR request came with difference of more than 1 week.
In some cases it PPR came 1 month after Pre-Arrival services letter.

Reactions: RRBP

shabnam13

Jan 30, 2018
They will notify you

Mississauga office.
I meant to say that we saw cases/timelines discsussed on this forum where Pre-Arrival and PPR request came with difference of more than 1 week.
In some cases it PPR came 1 month after Pre-Arrival services letter.
I have recieved pre arrival Jan 14 and no updates after that! hope you gus get PPR soon

Amolak817

Jun 16, 2022
Thanks…my parents are in india. I didn’t receive any acknowledgement but I left a webform last Monday to enquire to reason of dela. They replied back on Thursday and assured me that they are processing my file as quickly as they can. So this Monday I received PPR but GC account does not have any changes. I don’t know if it’s coincidence or they reacted to webform.
Congratulations! Can you please share the website on where we can raise the webform? I am planning to do it as well.

RRBP

Feb 3, 2022
please share how pre-arrival mail looks
I received an email that I have a message under GCKEY account there and then there it was a one page PDF that said that you should be ready for life and job and home and those kind of stuff but nothing rather that that, so basically nothing very special there in my idea rather than then after that you just every minutes wait for PPR.

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
Hi folks,
Sorry if someone already posted this or answered this previously.
1. My parents would be travelling to Canada in April and was wondering what to expect at the Airport upon landing?
2. Do they need to disclose their assets/properties in home country?
3. When would their Health coverage start in Canada? After 3 months from landing? Any recommendations on health Insurance to buy for that interim 3 months period?

Would welcome any other tips you may share.
Thanks ahead.