+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

deryk.rodrigues

Star Member
Dec 11, 2020
Help needed for Getting PCC from Bangladesh

Hello
I have reached till Medical Stage(completed & Passed). Next possible stage I guess - will be Police clearance as part of background check.

I am Indian citizen & worked in Bangladesh for sometime, May need to submit PCC from Bangladesh under back ground check.
Can someone please guide how to pull PCC from Bangladesh being Indian Citizen(& now living in India)?
what is your medical req and pass date?

Sashti23

May 31, 2022
I have checked it before on this forum that people mentioned that they received passport request of Principal applicant only. I got PPR for my father and nothing is mentioned about my mother. Can anyone please confirm if they had issues submitting passport or if VFS will accept both passports with same letter?
Hello the letter will be addressed to principal applicant only. You have to use the same letter to book an appointment or for passport transmission via courier to Vfs global Canada for any accompanying family member/dependent. Hope this helps.

Reactions: tj1696

nourmandy2

May 11, 2019
Hi folks, my mother in law passport will expire soon , I am wondering how can I update them with new passport?we still in the mid of the process!!.thanks

Ketobaby

Star Member
Feb 2, 2022
Hi folks, my mother in law passport will expire soon , I am wondering how can I update them with new passport?we still in the mid of the process!!.thanks
I believe webform is the preferred way to make any updates on your application.

My parents passport expired mid application and we never updated it. When we got PPR we sent the new one and did not have any issues. No one asked.
I am not sure if that's the right thing but that's what we did and we had no issues.

Reactions: nourmandy2

nourmandy2

May 11, 2019
I believe webform is the preferred way to make any updates on your application.

My parents passport expired mid application and we never updated it. When we got PPR we sent the new one and did not have any issues. No one asked.
I am not sure if that's the right thing but that's what we did and we had no issues.
Thanks!

Zion12

Feb 3, 2020
hi to all, i have a question about my application to sponsor my mom which is i got my ITA to sponsor her, when i apply my pr wayback 2017, i have a mistake that i did not put my aunt who is canadian citizen in my application to question 'do you have any relative living inside canada", now i applied my mom and i need to put aunt on additional family information to my moms application as my moms siblings.. is there any person here who experience this? can you answer please.. thank you

tj1696

Apr 14, 2022
Hello the letter will be addressed to principal applicant only. You have to use the same letter to book an appointment or for passport transmission via courier to Vfs global Canada for any accompanying family member/dependent. Hope this helps.
Thanks. I booked the appointment.

movais

Sep 10, 2018
Hi everyone!

Biometrics request on June 7 along with Sponsor Eligibility approval letter and file transferred to Vancouver office, biometrics submitted on June 8 2022. Since then its been radio silent, i am noticing people getting PPR request. Generally what i see is people getting medical request right after biometrics. But i have not received anything for 5 months. Can someone guide me what to do? is it normal? anybody in similar situation?

Thanks!

rm198

Nov 21, 2022
Hello
My parents PR application is in process. My father is principal applicant.
Currently,
My mother is already in Canada on visitor visa and father is in India.
Their PR file will be completed soon.
My question is can my mother do landing at canada place as she is in canada and my father remains in India and come later
Or they both need to do landing together?
Please advise

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
Hello
My parents PR application is in process. My father is principal applicant.
Currently,
My mother is already in Canada on visitor visa and father is in India.
Their PR file will be completed soon.
My question is can my mother do landing at canada place as she is in canada and my father remains in India and come later
Or they both need to do landing together?
Please advise
what is the status of your mom in Canada and how long she would be staying in Canada , and if you parents PR application is in process ,at what stage they are in ?