+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

ra07980

Oct 3, 2014
Honestly, I haven't started filling in the application yet...do I need to create a account for my mom and dad separately? If I create separately for my dad, do I just need to upload the letter of explanation and death certificate? Or do I need to fill in any other forms?
I created only one account, i.e. for my Mom. Below is a letter template I used with my application.

Dear Madam/Sir

Re: <Mother's Name> – Principal Applicant – Parents and Grand Parents

Application # - XXXXXXXXXX

I, <Your Name> writing you in connection with the permanent resident application as part of the 2021 Parents and Grandparents program. We submitted our interest in OCT-2020 for my Father <Father's Name> and My mother <Mother's Name?. My father passed away on <Date>. We included the death certificate in our application. Please review the attached “Name of the PDF file".In this application I am only requesting PR for my mother <Mother's Name> (Principal Applicant)

Reactions: Kumar24

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
My friend received AOR and based on the letter we are trying to figure out what additional documents needs to be sent.

It says if "not" already included the following documents:
  • IMM 5768 - already sent but without SIN/CRA consent
    • IMM 5748 - already sent
    • Option C for 3 years - This is where we are confused, he thinks that since the document checklist mentions Option C or NOA and he has already sent the NOA's then there is no need to send anything again. But since the letter specifically mentions Option C, I think he needs to send it? And does he need to mask his SIN in the PDF or just send everything as is?

The AOR only mentions the principal applicant and not the dependent, is that normal?

Final question, the letter says

** Please include “PGP-Sponsorship” in the subject line of the email **

But there is no option to send the documents through email, just the web form. And there is no option in the web form to specify the subject line. How should he go about this?
Hi
If you already submit the IMM 5768 with application then ignore this. If they need it they will request it later during process. This is just AOR.
Yes there is only Principle applicant name on the letter and not the dependent.
I received AOR on March 25, 2022 and they send me request for IMM 1283 and IMM 5768 on April 8, 2022.
Even though I already submitted IMM 5768 with SIN with application. So what I mean whenever they need any document or any form they will send reuest for it.
You can see my signature for my timeline.
I hope this help you.

Reactions: Punjab2Canada

Punjab2Canada

Star Member
Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 5, 2014&lt;br/&gt;Payment Charged....: Sep 23, 2014 (DD)&lt;br/&gt;PER Received....: Oct 1, 2014&lt;br/&gt;Interview........: Jan 8, 2015
Med's Request
Jan 13, 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 17, 2015&lt;br/&gt;Med's Received....: Jan 25, 2015
Passport Req..
March 3, 2015&lt;br/&gt;Passport Sent....: March 5, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2015&lt;br/&gt;Passport Returned....: March 21, 2015
Hi
If you already submit the IMM 5768 with application then ignore this. If they need it they will request it later during process. This is just AOR.
Yes there is only Principle applicant name on the letter and not the dependent.
I received AOR on March 25, 2022 and they send me request for IMM 1283 and IMM 5768 on April 8, 2022.
Even though I already submitted IMM 5768 with SIN with application. So what I mean whenever they need any document or any form they will send reuest for it.
You can see my signature for my timeline.
I hope this help you.
Thank you.

I confirmed with him and he has sent both IMM 5768 (without SIN) & IMM 5748 + NOAs. AOR seems to be generic, just that the request for Option C, which was not submitted in the original application (because he uploaded his NOAs instead) is what we are wondering if he should send those or just wait for any further communication.

Kumar24

Jan 24, 2015
I created only one account, i.e. for my Mom. Below is a letter template I used with my application.

Dear Madam/Sir

Re: <Mother's Name> – Principal Applicant – Parents and Grand Parents

Application # - XXXXXXXXXX

I, <Your Name> writing you in connection with the permanent resident application as part of the 2021 Parents and Grandparents program. We submitted our interest in OCT-2020 for my Father <Father's Name> and My mother <Mother's Name?. My father passed away on <Date>. We included the death certificate in our application. Please review the attached “Name of the PDF file".In this application I am only requesting PR for my mother <Mother's Name> (Principal Applicant)
Appreciate it ...Thank you so much! This helps :)

sponsor21

Oct 25, 2022
Help needed. I was asked to do police clearance certificate for my parents but the request letter I got does not say whom the police certificate be directed to and the authorized designee address. The letter i got says it came from PGP Hub, our previous communications came from Vancouver. However my parents are living in Sri Lanka. Should i direct the police certificate to High Commission in Sri Lanka?

Pls help.

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
Thank you.

I confirmed with him and he has sent both IMM 5768 (without SIN) & IMM 5748 + NOAs. AOR seems to be generic, just that the request for Option C, which was not submitted in the original application (because he uploaded his NOAs instead) is what we are wondering if he should send those or just wait for any further communication.
Wait for reques.

Reactions: Punjab2Canada

mjani81

Star Member
Apr 25, 2022
Help needed for Getting PCC from Bangladesh

Hello
I have reached till Medical Stage(completed & Passed). Next possible stage I guess - will be Police clearance as part of background check.

I am Indian citizen & worked in Bangladesh for sometime, May need to submit PCC from Bangladesh under back ground check.
Can someone please guide how to pull PCC from Bangladesh being Indian Citizen(& now living in India)?

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
Help needed for Getting PCC from Bangladesh

Hello
I have reached till Medical Stage(completed & Passed). Next possible stage I guess - will be Police clearance as part of background check.

I am Indian citizen & worked in Bangladesh for sometime, May need to submit PCC from Bangladesh under back ground check.
Can someone please guide how to pull PCC from Bangladesh being Indian Citizen(& now living in India)?
Follow this link:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/bangladesh.html

tj1696

Apr 14, 2022
I have checked it before on this forum that people mentioned that they received passport request of Principal applicant only. I got PPR for my father and nothing is mentioned about my mother. Can anyone please confirm if they had issues submitting passport or if VFS will accept both passports with same letter?

G32shaila

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
I have checked it before on this forum that people mentioned that they received passport request of Principal applicant only. I got PPR for my father and nothing is mentioned about my mother. Can anyone please confirm if they had issues submitting passport or if VFS will accept both passports with same letter?
Print One more copy of Same letter .. letter says you and dependents.. you will require 2 photos, this letter and Current passport.

Reactions: tj1696