+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
My father who was listed as a Principal Applicant passed away in Feb 2022. I informed CIC and got AOR followed by the email acknowledging change in circumstances. They have asked me to fill out forms again with my mother as PA. I have filled and sent the forms via Webform. I want to confirm if this is the best way to submit and update any forms. I didn't get any direction as to what email or mailing address I should send forms. Please advise if you encountered same situation.
assuming that there is no other way ,since you do not have access to change anything on your portal .

SAHIL KHANNA

Oct 16, 2022
My father who was listed as a Principal Applicant passed away in Feb 2022. I informed CIC and got AOR followed by the email acknowledging change in circumstances. They have asked me to fill out forms again with my mother as PA. I have filled and sent the forms via Webform. I want to confirm if this is the best way to submit and update any forms. I didn't get any direction as to what email or mailing address I should send forms. Please advise if you encountered same situation.
Hi

When I was not getting response from IRCC, I sent them email on - " IRCC.CPCMParentsandGrandparents-Parentsetgrands-parentsCTDM.IRCC@cic.gc.ca "

and raised a Web Form as well and also mailed the documents to Mississauga Centre because file was in Mississauga Office that time.

PS - If your are able to link to IRCC Account then also try to message them through IRCC account.

So, just send them the detailed information via all 4 ways, which ever reaches them first.

Reactions: jessiezhai

Bz2

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Hello Everyone, i received phone call last Friday from immigration. i first thought it could be a fraud call but it was not. they confirmed application no and other details.a lady on the phone told me that we have not submitted the requested form and our deadline for that is approaching. it seems unusual to me to get call from them and our deadline is November 19 because they requested that form on October 19 via email. Are they in rush to finalise our application ? Did anyone else received any call ?
I received a call..let me give u a little background I received invitation to apply in sept 2021 i applied in dec 2021 thn in may 2022 I received email to submit few forms i emailed on june 4 to b exact and there was dead silence on sat of oct 22 I received a call there was a lady on the other side she confirmed my name address fone number confirmed my parents names and asked me why have i not sent the doc requested she also gave me her information in case i want to verify (didnt give ne her name though) i told her i have emailed on june 4 she told me they aren't received so i should send them again via post mail i did tht and also emailed again and I received AoR on 27 oct so its not fake call (also I received this call way after deadline of submission of docs)

Reactions: thebassi35

Simon123

Jun 4, 2009
USA
To all Indians, I really need help… please provide inputs
CIC asked my parents proof of marriage; affidavit is not acceptable. My agent asked to submit adhar card for my dad that has my mom’s name as spouse. The problem here is my dad’s adhar card has wrong birthdate which he tried to get corrected many times with no result. Now can we just submit that?
Any other proof of marriage or spouse that we can submit.

Newperson123

Sep 6, 2020
CIC asked my parents proof of marriage; affidavit is not acceptable. My agent asked to submit adhar card for my dad that has my mom’s name as spouse. The problem here is my dad’s adhar card has wrong birthdate which he tried to get corrected many times with no result. Now can we just submit that?
Hello there !! I had similar situation like yours but with voter card so I submitted the documents along with an explanation letter about why date of birth is different and how i have tried to no avail. I also provided adhar card copies but those one had correct D.O.B.
Also I was asked to submit adhar card as well as voter card for both my parents.
So far I haven't received anything back from ircc and my status online shows that documents have been uploaded.
P.S. the main point of these documents at this step is to check relation so I guess correct names on documents is more important than D.O.B. So I'm not that worried but that's me :)

sss19sap

Dec 17, 2016
If you have joint bank account - try giving evidence of that. Also you can get the marriage registered - takes 30 days approx. Also, explain to them why Aadhar DOB is not matching.

gaurav1282

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
If you have joint bank account - try giving evidence of that. Also you can get the marriage registered - takes 30 days approx. Also, explain to them why Aadhar DOB is not matching.
isnt the passport copy where the spouse names are entered sufficient as an evidence . In indian scenario marriage certificates were never done with until couple of decades ago.

could be other evidence just as joint bank accounts or opening bank account as name of primary account holder saying wife of xxxx

aadhar card copy explaining why error is there or else you can rectify that error - online or visiting centre.

sorry if i am not able to be crisp in my response, just trying to help by giving some random solutions but IRCC I hope considers all this and accept your application

if I were in your place I would add all above and include letter of explanation as to why marriage certificate not included. I am sure many indian parents have gone by this process and IRCC officials must be used to seeing such situations,

Last edited:

ali9i

Jan 25, 2017
Hi

When I was not getting response from IRCC, I sent them email on - " IRCC.CPCMParentsandGrandparents-Parentsetgrands-parentsCTDM.IRCC@cic.gc.ca "

and raised a Web Form as well and also mailed the documents to Mississauga Centre because file was in Mississauga Office that time.

PS - If your are able to link to IRCC Account then also try to message them through IRCC account.

So, just send them the detailed information via all 4 ways, which ever reaches them first.
Thanks Sahil. I will do all mediums you mentioned above. I am able to link account on cic.gc.ca however not sure how I can message through that account. Please advise.

SAHIL KHANNA

Oct 16, 2022
Thanks Sahil. I will do all mediums you mentioned above. I am able to link account on cic.gc.ca however not sure how I can message through that account. Please advise.
I am not sure how does IRCC account works, I tried many times but was not able link file with IRCC account, every time it showed up, file does not exist. So, I am relying on email communication and web forms to communicate with IRCC.

Also, try calling IRCC some time they pick up the call and will update whether document has been received or not or atleast IRCC representative will update you that they are working on your document that u sent.

If they pick your call - "KEEP YOUR QUESTIONS READY" they will give u short and precise answers.

Reactions: ali9i