CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
Hi
Selection of prtd is incorrect rather select "passport submission for permanent residence visa application (family class priority, economic)"
Hope this help.
Oh, I see. thank you so much. I will select that and try again.

Sehrawat_R

Mar 15, 2022
Hello everyone,

Can someone please advise:

1. I had gotten a new birth certificate last year as my original birth certification from India didn't have my name (only showed my parents name). So, should I only include my new birth certificate from 2021 or both? Should I provide a letter of explanation in my application?

2. Should I include Adhar card information under IMM0008 National Identity? If yes, what should I put for expiration date as adhar card doesn't have expiry date but the online application has expiration date as mandatory field.

Thanks all in advance.
Hi
1. Submit the latest(amended one) and there is no need to explain it as it's an updated official document.
2. Aadhar has no expiry date. Put any future date otherwise form will not be complete. This can be explained in the accompanying explanation letter.

sch93

Star Member
Oct 15, 2022
Hi
1. Submit the latest(amended one) and there is no need to explain it as it's an updated official document.
2. Aadhar has no expiry date. Put any future date otherwise form will not be complete. This can be explained in the accompanying explanation letter.
Thanks alot for the advise.

sch93

Star Member
Oct 15, 2022
Hi
For IMM5768 under section 8 should I print, sign and scan? The pdf is not allowing me to type my name.

Barora

Nov 11, 2022
New day. New hope. let's keep searching our emails and update here if we see something.
Good luck mates!!!
Any idea ... what would be the subject line of the email ...just in case it goes to spam folder? or what email would that be coming from?

Sashti23

May 31, 2022
kind of a similar situation to mine. Parents will be traveling back home at the beginning of January 23. Till then, eagerly waiting for the virtual landing request. I submitted a webform earlier when they landed (around 2 months ago) and still received a PPR.
Thanks much for sharing your experience

Sashti23

May 31, 2022
Hi
I (principal applicant) have been through similar situation. I was in Canada on visitor visa when I got PPR and my spouse was back home in India. On receipt of PPR I submitted webform for change of address and requested for virtual landing. Getting no response I preponed my return journey and submitted our passports at VFS New Delhi. On 9th November 2022, we collected our visa stamped passports with copr. Hope this may help.
Thank you for sharing your experience. This definitely helps.

Navi1

Jan 26, 2019
Hello folks…I have received additional documents acknowledgment email yesterday. I wonder how long it takes to review documents. I submitted on oct 10 by email. My background and eligibility shows processing since many weeks. Is someone in same boat???

NYAMBU

Jul 29, 2013
Hello I need advice , I applied to sponsor only my mom and she was then on a common law marriage however recently they part ways . I got a request for my dad to do my medical and they are not in anyway I’m talking ways . Any suggestions

I sent a web form explaining this anything else that can be done

G32shaila

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
I also received the same letter on GCKey account just now after receiving pre-arrival on Nov 5, seems like we both are in the same boat. Since my parents are already in Canada, I sent a webform to update the current address. I already submitted a webform earlier (back in September 2022) when they landed in Canada yet no response on the webform since then.
You will not get response of Webform. Carefully see the address mentioned in their letter you received in GCkey. because normally we jump up to matter .

Reactions: jayuthaker

G32shaila

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
Hello folks…I have received additional documents acknowledgment email yesterday. I wonder how long it takes to review documents. I submitted on oct 10 by email. My background and eligibility shows processing since many weeks. Is someone in same boat???
We submitted additional doc on 15th July and got ‘received’ information on 15th Oct

G32shaila

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
Hello all,
Got our pre arrival on 12th Oct but no update after that. Parents were planning to visit but now we are confused whether to wait for PPR and then come or other way.
How much time is it taking post Pre arrival roughly to get the PPR?
Thanks
I got pre arrival on 14 Th Oct .. till date no PPR

Reactions: sss19sap

ali9i

Jan 25, 2017
My father who was listed as a Principal Applicant passed away in Feb 2022. I informed CIC and got AOR followed by the email acknowledging change in circumstances. They have asked me to fill out forms again with my mother as PA. I have filled and sent the forms via Webform. I want to confirm if this is the best way to submit and update any forms. I didn't get any direction as to what email or mailing address I should send forms. Please advise if you encountered same situation.