+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
Last edited:

Mustflo

Apr 15, 2013
Hey, Just for my knowledge, can you please share the reason why you had to submit the PCC for the second time?
No really sure. But when we submitted the first PCC, parents were travelling and we submitted from a bls there. When they asked for current residential address and schedule A, they were back in India. So they probably required pcc from home country again. We did not want to delay and got a new PCC from India instead of submitting the first one.

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
No really sure. But when we submitted the first PCC, parents were travelling and we submitted from a bls there. When they asked for current residential address and schedule A, they were back in India. So they probably required pcc from home country again. We did not want to delay and got a new PCC from India instead of submitting the first one.
Thanks for your post I am in same sitution I submitted upfornt PCC from BLS as parents went india last week. Now waiting for request.

emceemouli

Aug 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
Actually i dont recall :-(
IRCC will check relationship between sonsor and priciple applicant. If you file with your husband name then relationship won't match as parent. Your application will be reject.
still take legal advise on this if you can explan your sitution to CIC and make use of your invitation.

Reactions: canuck78

happyCanadian

Sep 30, 2021
You have to upload valid one for people being sponsored and sponsor and co signer.
Thank you for your reply. Though I got what I wanted, but to clarify; here you valid mean, all the valid passports right? For instance, a person with multiple nationalities, say dual and two valid passports , shall upload scan of all the pages from both the passports?

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
Thank you for your reply. Though I got what I wanted, but to clarify; here you valid mean, all the valid passports right? For instance, a person with multiple nationalities, say dual and two valid passports , shall upload scan of all the pages from both the passports?
My in laws are USA citizen and has Indian OCI but we just upload USA current passport. Not Indian passport and OCI. you can see my signature I am PGP 2021.

Reactions: happyCanadian

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Parents and one brother already did medical, my other brother just completed his medical in the USA -$650 wow!

Hopefully medical will be passed soon.

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
We requested GCMC yesterday !
what is CBSA?!
canada border services agent
you can choose from a huge list of government depts when ordering notes. Access to the file all retrieve from the same Global case management system (GCMS), but only redacted in different ways and be presented in different formats. You can order from different departments at the same time(like CBSA and IRCC).
My understanding is in no way comprehensive. If you wish to dig deeper there are lots of discussion on this forum. Many ordered from two depts at the same time. You can compare current wait times with others. I haven't been following.

Reactions: RRBP

winnipeg2013

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Any one got the invitation who applied on October 13,2020? every one around us got the invitation, but not us!! wondering if any thing wring with October 13!!

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
Actually i dont recall :-(
chances are slim. I still have a copy of the interest to sponsor form. Only one sponsor to be filled and must be the child to the applicants. No info for co-signer needed. You must have filled in your spouse's info as sponsor.

"You can't sponsor your in-laws. You can only sponsor your own parents and grandparents.
If you want to co-sign your in-law's application, your spouse or partner must be the one
who's invited to apply as a sponsor.

"

If your information doesn't match

If you're invited to apply and the information on your application
doesn't match what you put in this form, we may not accept your
application and return it to you.
"

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
For police certificate,
Where should the police office send it to? I received the request letter for police certificate and the letter states that it should be sent to the stated office but there’s none. (Except at the bottom right; my processing office address I supposed)

(#300 - 2 Robert Speck Parkway, Mississauga, Ontario)

Do I send it there? The Hong Kong officers has no clue where to send. One asked if they should send to processing office while the other said they will send to the Consulate of Canada in Hong Kong.

I’ve them send to Mississauga. Will there a problem? Thanks
the problem is it may take long for the mail to reach mississauga. you can submit your CNCC receipt, so they won't chase you when 30 days lapsed. seen ppl still waiting for it to reach MVO after 3 months.
It won't hurt to get another CNCC report sent to consulate in HK if possible.

Reactions: Invutae

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
My in laws are USA citizen and has Indian OCI but we just upload USA current passport. Not Indian passport and OCI. you can see my signature I am PGP 2021.
btw, they cannot have Indian passport and OCI both, they should have already surrendered Indian passport once they are US citizen.