+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

Bimpsy_7

Jun 7, 2021
When I did interest application in 2020 by mistake I misspelled my email what can I do now any suggestions
Please raise a webform. Do you by chance have the confirmation number, if you do, you can include it

If you gave us the wrong email address
If you think you may have entered your email address incorrectly in the interest to sponsor form, ask us to update it. We need your correct email address to contact you when we start inviting potential sponsors to submit a complete application.

Reactions: JUNB

NaikNaman

Jan 30, 2018
Asking for clarification to those who have submitted their parent's passports for PR stamping.

My parents submitted their passports today for stamping. But VFS generated two tracking IDs. I thought all documents for PA and DEP will be dispatched through one package. Anyone went through similar situation?

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
Asking for clarification to those who have submitted their parent's passports for PR stamping.

My parents submitted their passports today for stamping. But VFS generated two tracking IDs. I thought all documents for PA and DEP will be dispatched through one package. Anyone went through similar situation?
same with me. don't worry. I submitted in one package and get two packages in return, each holding one stamped passport.

23dec2013

Feb 10, 2014
I got sponsorship approval on Aug 19th 2022 and moved file to Vancouver immigration and till now I didn’t get any information from there. I have applied on dec 1st 2021.
When can I expect PR for my parents and is there any way to check status online or call cic?
Any one in the same timeline got any updates?

ra07980

Oct 3, 2014
I got sponsorship approval on Aug 19th 2022 and moved file to Vancouver immigration and till now I didn’t get any information from there. I have applied on dec 1st 2021.
When can I expect PR for my parents and is there any way to check status online or call cic?
Yes Please check my timelines in my signature. Can you please provide the same information for your application?

Reactions: YVR123

garrysandhu

Star Member
Oct 29, 2012
Today, by grace of almighty and your good wishes, I got PPR request, my timeline is in the signature below. Just want to confirm that while filling VFS appointment webform, under visa category, what selection is appropriate
Passport submission for Permanent Residence application(Family class Priority, Economic PR) or Passport submission for Permanent Resident travel document. @kafepoche @NaikNaman @Jasmeet0101

Canadadream2009

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Today, by grace of almighty and your good wishes, I got PPR request, my timeline is in the signature below. Just want to confirm that while filling VFS appointment webform, under visa category, what selection is appropriate
Passport submission for Permanent Residence application(Family class Priority, Economic PR) or Passport submission for Permanent Resident travel document. @kafepoche @NaikNaman @Jasmeet0101
Congratulations to you, when did you initially applied, how much time the whole process took for you?

RRBP

Feb 3, 2022
I did on Aug 3. Nothing so far, except for the auto reply and a temp file#. when did you request notes?
so requested on Aug 3 and not result back yet?! that is more that 2 months now, I heard that GCMS email should be emailed in a month or so!

garrysandhu

Star Member
Oct 29, 2012
Congratulations to you, when did you initially applied, how much time the whole process took for you?
I applied on 12 Oct 2022, rest of details
My timeline is as follows
PGP-2021
Sept 28, 2021, ITA
Oct 12, 2021, App Submitted (PR Portal)
Jan 26, 2022 Biometrics Request (eMail)
Jan 28, 2022 Medical Request (eMail)
Jan 30, 2022, IRCC/GcKey Acc Linked
Jan 31, 2022, Biometrics Completed (IRCC Acc updated)
Feb 2, 2022 Sponsor Approved (eMail)
Feb 12, 2022, Medical performed
Apr 11, 2022, Medical Passed
ECAS: not found
Additional docs request for PCC and Details of Govt employment: 10 May 2022
Docs submitted: 6 June 2022
Pre Arrival : 8 Oct 2022
PPR : 13 Oct 2022

Andrea90970

Oct 18, 2021
Anyone knows when Vancouver office usually starts Security/Criminal Check? Before or after submitting PCC? I have submitted PCC mid of September and we are waiting since then

ghostk

Star Member
May 1, 2022
I got sponsorship approval on Sept. 7 and file transferred to Vancouver immigration. Nothing after that.

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
Anyone knows when Vancouver office usually starts Security/Criminal Check? Before or after submitting PCC? I have submitted PCC mid of September and we are waiting since then
I am in same boat. I submitted upfront medical and PCC. Even Biometric is not updated yet. very slowwwwwwwwwwwww visa office..