App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
30-09-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Congratulations..My parents are also coming on supervisa tomorrow when you say PR portal requested what do you mean(don’t we already have pr portal created)? And did you update their address via webform when they arrived here? Please reply thnx
I would update the address right away. It has been > 2 months here since we received the PPR and requested the virtual landing via webform, but all is silent.

hdlgallen

Mar 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
12-05-2014
You should get medical request letter for primary applicant and all dependents separately.
Thanks for letting me know. Any idea what to do if not getting all the requests?

dynisious007

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
HI , I got invitation for my parents for 2022 intake . But here is the situation .
family Income of 2020 and 2021 - are double than required .
But income for 2019 is $9k less than required. What should I do ? is there any way ?

Thank you in advance !
Another invitation wasted!!!

Some qualified people could have used that spot to get their parents here.

Why people do this?

ra07980

Oct 3, 2014
HI , I got invitation for my parents for 2022 intake . But here is the situation .
family Income of 2020 and 2021 - are double than required .
But income for 2019 is $9k less than required. What should I do ? is there any way ?

Thank you in advance !
Hey, If you or your wife were self-employed. Please work with your accountant and refile your tax return for the year 2019. If you fail to refile your tax return for the year 2019, then most likely, your application will be refused.

Reactions: sibhav

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hey, If you or your wife were self-employed. Please work with your accountant and refile your tax return for the year 2019. If you fail to refile your tax return for the year 2019, then most likely, your application will be refused.
Suggesting someone commit tax fraud which is a criminal offence is not a good idea and could have longterm serious implications for this family, suddenly refiling your tax returns having found 9k+ of forgotten business expenses or income is a very easy way to get audited and to have your previous years taxes examined. If you submitted hard copies of your tax returns it will also seem suspicious if you submit a new tax return that happens to be over LICO after you get selected. If there are concerns that you are falsifying your income to qualify for PGP that could also result in a procedural fairness letter asking for concrete proof that you made that extra income or had these extra business expenses.

Would add that most accountants value their license and aren’t interested in helping someone commit fraud.

Last edited:

Derricktse

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
30-09-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Another invitation wasted!!!

Some qualified people could have used that spot to get their parents here.

Why people do this?
This! I also personally know someone who did this. The requirements are very clear. Bizarre.

ra07980

Oct 3, 2014
Suggesting someone commit tax fraud which is a criminal offence is not a good idea and could have longterm serious implications for this family, suddenly reviling your tax returns habing found 9k+ of forgotten business expenses or income is a very easy way to get audited and to have your previous years taxes examined.

Would add that most accountants value their license and aren’t interested in helping someone commit fraud.
I believe there is a disconnect here. The CA has to decide if this is a fraud, not me or you. Why I would suggest fraud? As per law, we can refile tax returns if required.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I believe there is a disconnect here. The CA has to decide if this is a fraud, not me or you. Why I would suggest fraud? As per law, we can refile tax returns if required.
You are directing someone to “find” 9k more income or expenses from 2019 if they are self-employed to “solve” the issue of not meeting RO. Given that people are supposed to file their taxes properly the first time it would be highly unusual to need to refile such a large discrepancy 3 years later when it looks like this family likely only made around 50-60k that year. It is very clear what you are trying to indicate by directing someone to try and find 9k more income.

ra07980

Oct 3, 2014
You are directing someone to “find” 9k more income or expenses from 2019 if they are self-employed to “solve” the issue of not meeting RO. Given that people are supposed to file their taxes properly the first time it would be highly unusual to need to refile such a large discrepancy 3 years later when it looks like this family likely only made around 50-60k that year. It is very clear what you are trying to indicate by directing someone to try and find 9k more income.
This is a reasonable assumption, but I suggest a legal option, and we are entitled to it. If he qualifies for this is a separate topic.

Reactions: syedgj

hdlgallen

Mar 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
12-05-2014
you can submit a webform for the missing medical instructions. but first, have they done medicals before? Is it still valid (within one year)?
Thank for your reply. No, they never did medicals before. I will try to submit a webform and ask CIC.