+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

share_SK

May 5, 2014
A certificate issued by the school that she(my daughter) d/o...... studied in this school from 2nd class to 10th class. This certificate was sent to with other documents such as Aadhar card, voter card( though there was different spelling in father's name) 10th, 12th certificate.
All these stands accepted and eCOOR issued recently.
Thank you!

immutable

Aug 5, 2013
Hello everyone! I have a query on my mother PGP application. Got an email requesting the voter id to prove the relationship. I don't have my voter id with me. What other document can I provide to support?

I have my mother's name in my passport, I have my matriculation certificate with my father's name. I have my parents marriage certificate. Would that be sufficient?

Any advise?

ApplicantCND

Jan 24, 2019
Cambridge
Category........
Hi Friends,
We just got the letter requesting medical exam for my mother-in-law. She’s currently in her home country and after she completes the exam, she will travel to Canada to stay with us as a visitor.
How long does it take after the medical exam to get a request for a passport? And will it be OK if she is in Canada when she receives this passport request?

mehul1313

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Markham
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hello all,

The date of birth in my parent's passport is different than in my PR application form that I submitted to CIC earlier. At that time, the birth certificate and passport were not formally issued. Now I want to apply for super visa for them. What should I do?

1) Apply with passport as is and write explanation in the invitation letter
2) Update the birth certificate and then update the passport (about 6+ months) to match what I wrote in my PR application form
3) Apply with passport as is and attach affidavit explaining the mistake in my PR form

Any insight or experience will be highly grateful.
Thank you.

G32shaila

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
My son Sponsor of our PGP today his Oath prog performed and he got Canadian citizenship. Is it necessary to inform IRCC and how to inform.

am84pm

Oct 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys, what is the website to check for the sponsor messages? not for the parents.

thanks!

kjaspreet

Jan 5, 2018
Hi,

I have some questions regarding co-signer. I am living here from last six years. I got married in Jan 2020 but my husband came here on PR in Sep 2021. So if I want to apply for PGP then can my husband be my co-signer?

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
guys, what is the website to check for the sponsor messages? not for the parents.

thanks!
there's no website, maybe ecas to check status if you enter sponsor info? (didn't work for me though) Messages to the sponsor were sent by email or physical mail. if you passed sponsor approval then no further communications on sponsor side.

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
Hi,

I have some questions regarding co-signer. I am living here from last six years. I got married in Jan 2020 but my husband came here on PR in Sep 2021. So if I want to apply for PGP then can my husband be my co-signer?
yes he can be cosigner if both of you choose to do so. his income reported to CRA will be included.
Note if he chooses to be a cosigner, he needs to be included in your family unit for all accessed years, not just after your marriage.
Also if you sponsored him to be PR, the calculation of family size maybe slightly different.

PGS2021

Nov 18, 2021
Has anyone heard back after submitting the PCC? Do you get an email confirming that it's been received?

I submitted mine months ago through the GC Key portal and still no news.

Felix_PGP2021

Star Member
May 13, 2022
Thank you so letting me know. Yes, I put IMM0008 as well. But I also tried use the passport info many times, it still doesn’t work. For the family members, it’s me (sponsor) husband( co-signer) 2 kids and my parents. What number I should enter? I tried 2,4,6, none of them working. I tried 15 times now.
I have the same issue. I even reached the call centre agents multiple times and checked the answers line by line. Still, they couldn’t find why. FYI, I got AOR, and eligibility approval, did medical exam, submitted pcc.