File Transfer...
started processing 26/08/2016
Med's Done....
march 25th-2016
Interview........
DM on 07/02/2017
Passport Req..
PPR on feb 23-2017
I applied online on Nov 28 2021.No email, no updates..nothing has moved. anyone in the same boat?
yes. not even a single update. applied in mid november

Ahmed.Sami

Jun 17, 2019
Hello,
I got an email from immigration asking to resend form 5406 as the online wasn't fully completed. this is the message from IRCC:

"IMM 5406 (for Principal Applicant): The Additional Family Information (IMM 5406)
provided was not completed fully. Please provide a current, completed, signed and
dated Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) for the Principal Applicant and all
dependents aged 18 and over, whether accompanying or not. Each individual must
sign their own copy of this form by hand.
Sections A, B and C must be fully completed. The Name, Marital Status, Relationship
to applicant, Date of birth, Country of birth, and Address must be filled. The street
number, street name, city, postal/zip code and country are mandatory for Canada and
USA addresses. All other countries must provide the City, Province/State/Parish and

Country.
If any information is not known, please enter in “Unknown”. If you are unable to provide
any of the information listed above for any individual listed in section A, B and C, you
must provide an explanation.

You must submit the most recent version of this form."

My question about the emails for my mom's siblings & her children. We don't know their emails?

Also, do we need to include all my children whether they are dependent or independent?

I need help with this form, please.

Below is the recent version:

https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5406e.
pdf

sexychill

Aug 21, 2012
Visa Office......
EDMONTON - MANILA
Hello,
I got an email from immigration asking to resend form 5406 as the online wasn't fully completed. this is the message from IRCC:

"IMM 5406 (for Principal Applicant): The Additional Family Information (IMM 5406)
provided was not completed fully. Please provide a current, completed, signed and
dated Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) for the Principal Applicant and all
dependents aged 18 and over, whether accompanying or not. Each individual must
sign their own copy of this form by hand.
Sections A, B and C must be fully completed. The Name, Marital Status, Relationship
to applicant, Date of birth, Country of birth, and Address must be filled. The street
number, street name, city, postal/zip code and country are mandatory for Canada and
USA addresses. All other countries must provide the City, Province/State/Parish and

Country.
If any information is not known, please enter in “Unknown”. If you are unable to provide
any of the information listed above for any individual listed in section A, B and C, you
must provide an explanation.

You must submit the most recent version of this form."

My question about the emails for my mom's siblings & her children. We don't know their emails?

Also, do we need to include all my children whether they are dependent or independent?

I need help with this form, please.

Below is the recent version:

https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5406e.
pdf

Hi, I put mine, on the section of email address i put unknown (no email address)

For the dependent or whether accompanying or not you have to put all of them. It says on the letter that was given to you.

We put all the children even if they are married just incase.

It was confusing because it said there dependent 18 years of age and over.

Reactions: Ahmed.Sami

gsshergill

Jul 12, 2022
Hello Everyone,

I got a request from CIC to provide following for my Mother (principal Applicant).

> Proof of Relationship: As proof of relationship to your spouse please provide the Aadhaar and
Voter’s ID card for yourself and your spouse. NOTE: Affidavits are not acceptable as proof of relationship.
This must be received at this office by: 2022/08/11
> Police Certificates (Multiple): You are required to provide a copy of your original police certificate
from USA, INDIA

1. She's US citizen and doesn't have requested documents. What should I do?
2. Does she need to provide PCC for Canada as she had stayed with me for 1 year?

Please advise

erkaler

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
hai did you use file no. or uci id .date of birth or what, can you please tel , i am trying to link since last month no luck
Most common mistake is number of people asked in the search form.

Please count sponsor as well. Sponsor/Sponsors + Father + Mother