Med's Done....
02-08-2016
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
Received a request to submit PCC and Proof of relationship documents like Voter ID, Aadhar card and school certificates for my mother in law on June 27,2022. Letter says to submit scanned or photocopied versions. Do we need to send Notarized documents or just plain scanned copy?.

"Please send us scanned or photocopied versions of the requested documents. Please do not submit originals, unless otherwise stated, as documents submitted will not be returned."
Hello,

Did the email mentioned 'Aadhar card, Voter Id and school certificates"? I received the SA letter with PCC request along with other documents including Proof of relationship document but it only mentions to submit marriage certificate. The original msg goes like this:

Proof of Relationship (Principal Applicant and Dependant Spouse or Common-law
Partner): The principal applicant and their dependant family member (if applicable) must
provide the following:

1. If married, your relative must submit a copy of their legal marriage
    registration/certificate as proof of relationship to their spouse .............
TIA

mkdhaliwal

Jun 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
Yep you can leave your Canadian address on there if you wish as against their Indian address. I believe a web form is the appropriate way to make any update include address change.

On my parents app it always had my Canadian home address and my personal email even though my parents are not in Canada. I preferred to have any communication through me than my parents cause my parents can miss something.... Lol
Thank you so much :)

tj1696

Apr 14, 2022
Hello,

I received request letter today which mentions please provide current residential address and pcc for pa and dependent. Also asked for proof of relationship.
I have two questions:
1) How to provide current residential address? They asked for aadhar card and voter id for proof of relationship. Can that also be considered as proof of address. However I don't see any option to upload document for current residential address.
2) For PCC, except from Passport office, can we get it through police station. If someone from Punjab, India can clarify. There is an option to apply for Police clearance certificate via District Saanjh Kendra. Not sure if it will be valid? Appointment date for PCC is very delayed at Passport office that's why thinking of getting it through District Saanjh Kendra

Last edited:

arvinder90

Dec 12, 2021
Hello,

Did the email mentioned 'Aadhar card, Voter Id and school certificates"? I received the SA letter with PCC request along with other documents including Proof of relationship document but it only mentions to submit marriage certificate. The original msg goes like this:

Proof of Relationship (Principal Applicant and Dependant Spouse or Common-law
Partner): The principal applicant and their dependant family member (if applicable) must
provide the following:

1. If married, your relative must submit a copy of their legal marriage
    registration/certificate as proof of relationship to their spouse .............
TIA
Yes, IRCC requested for Aadhar card/Voter ID and School Certificates for Clast 5/8/10/12 for my wife who is sponsoring her mother to prove the relationship with her mother.

jshree

Jul 26, 2017
Hello everyone,

I recently received a communication from IRCC regarding the submission of Form IMM5768 but the action items required from me were unclear in the email or the pdf. As part of the online submission last year, the IMM5768 was already included, does that mean I don't have to submit anything else at this moment as a sponsor? Has anyone else received such communication from IRCC despite having submitted IMM5768 alongwith the original submission?

"Please note that the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary income requirements to sponsor a parent or grandparent. In order to minimize processing delays, if not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:"
A completed and signed authorization form – IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship providing your Social Insurance Number.
o If you selected “Yes” to the Statement of Consent on this form and provided your Social Insurance Number, you authorize IRCC to request information from Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) in regards to your, or the cosigner’s (if applicable), income tax information for the three consecutive years immediately preceding the received date of your application."

For the benefit of others in the forum, my timelines are as follows
October 1st 2021 - Email received for "Interest to Sponsor Confirmation"
December 3rd 2021 - Submitted the application
June 23rd 2022 - The above email about IMM5768 was received
June 29th 2022 - Biometrics and Medical invitation for my parents

sureshcoim

Nov 20, 2017
Yes, IRCC requested for Aadhar card/Voter ID and School Certificates for Clast 5/8/10/12 for my wife who is sponsoring her mother to prove the relationship with her mother.
I got this as I am the sponsor on Jun 27th as well. Submitted the information on Jun 29th. Good luck and do keep post us here if any further updates...

akriti123

Oct 12, 2017
Hello everyone,

I recently received a communication from IRCC regarding the submission of Form IMM5768 but the action items required from me were unclear in the email or the pdf. As part of the online submission last year, the IMM5768 was already included, does that mean I don't have to submit anything else at this moment as a sponsor? Has anyone else received such communication from IRCC despite having submitted IMM5768 alongwith the original submission?

"Please note that the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary income requirements to sponsor a parent or grandparent. In order to minimize processing delays, if not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:"
A completed and signed authorization form – IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship providing your Social Insurance Number.
o If you selected “Yes” to the Statement of Consent on this form and provided your Social Insurance Number, you authorize IRCC to request information from Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) in regards to your, or the cosigner’s (if applicable), income tax information for the three consecutive years immediately preceding the received date of your application."

For the benefit of others in the forum, my timelines are as follows
October 1st 2021 - Email received for "Interest to Sponsor Confirmation"
December 3rd 2021 - Submitted the application
June 23rd 2022 - The above email about IMM5768 was received
June 29th 2022 - Biometrics and Medical invitation for my parents
I got the same email. It is just an Aor. No need to submit if it was already included.

Reactions: jshree

kirantejoday

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
26-02-2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
30.03.2015 And 3 rd line update on 08.04.2015
Passport Req..
28.05.2015 and DM on also 28.05.2015
VISA ISSUED...
passport submitted on 3 June and received on 13 June
LANDED..........
Landed in Canada OCT 2015
Application date 06.10.21.
Biomatric 01.04.22.
Pcc , Aadhar, voter ID , Renewal of passport 10.06.22.
Congratulations. This is really good news for all who are waiting. If you don't mind , Will you share eCOPR text hiding yr personal info.

Did they give you instructions for virtual Landing?

Raj2202

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Hi Guys

I am still waiting for the initial communication for my parents application form. I submitted the application November 21, 2021.
Anyone with similar situation like me?

JasleenK

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
16-06-2022
Hi Guys

I am still waiting for the initial communication for my parents application form. I submitted the application November 21, 2021.
Anyone with similar situation like me?
Application submitted on Dec 06. Nothing yet

sureshcoim

Nov 20, 2017
Congratulations. This is really good news for all who are waiting. If you don't mind , Will you share eCOPR text hiding yr personal info.

Did they give you instructions for virtual Landing?
Looks like you are falling within same timeline of submitting additional document, hopefully u will hear on PPR in next weeks.. Do keep us posted here! Good luck!!

Rasai

Feb 12, 2022
Looks like you are falling within same timeline of submitting additional document, hopefully u will hear on PPR in next weeks.. Do keep us posted here! Good luck!!
After pr application approved of PA,request for confirmation of last date of landing,port of entry ext.then new portal created with same login.. for PA and dependent to confirm address and uploading digital photo.next day or two you will get ecopr.

Reactions: sureshcoim

thebassi35

Oct 10, 2013
Surrey BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received NDVO - 17/06/2016
File Transfer...
started processing 26/08/2016
Med's Done....
march 25th-2016
Interview........
DM on 07/02/2017
Passport Req..
PPR on feb 23-2017
APPLICATION FILED NOV 17,2021. NOTHING SO FAR

Last edited:

memories

Star Member
Nov 4, 2019
Hi All,

submitted application on Nov 4 2021. not a single update yet. any suggestion on what can be done ? if calling CIC how will they find my file as i dont have application number yet.