Med's Done....
30.03.2015 And 3 rd line update on 08.04.2015
Passport Req..
28.05.2015 and DM on also 28.05.2015
VISA ISSUED...
passport submitted on 3 June and received on 13 June
LANDED..........
Landed in Canada OCT 2015
Hey I am in same boat. Sent IMM 5406 on 28 April and still application status shows 'Returned". No activity so far.
In my case it is updated from Returned to submitted after 1 to 1.5 months.

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
I received boimetric request today. No sponsor aproval letter yet. In March submited optic c (2018,2019,2020) and financial evalution from, April submitted proof of relationship between sponsor and applicant.

xza55

Jun 22, 2022
Hi Guys,
I was requested for IMM5406 on April 22nd which I submitted via email within a week. I did not received any acknowledgement email for that one so I resubmitted it on May 20th via email and this time I sent them the mail copy as well (just because of FOMO). I still not heard anything from IRCC.
On F12 trick status is showing 8. I was able to see the "updated on" field before but not I can't see that field at all. And now I can't see the agent email id also on F12. Is this normal? It's over 2 months now with no response from IRCC. Is anyone in same situation?

BTW I have raised a webform and received autoreply for that one though.
Yes. Same here. Wait for over 2 month already. No email no response, no change in F12

sz_2018

Aug 12, 2021
Hi everyone,
My parents received a letter in the Gckey account for PCC and some other documents. One of the items they requested is "The Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008)" bearing original signatures and stated that this form is missing!! We are pretty sure they filled out this online form when submitting the application and it was an online form, so no option to have original signatures on it.
Did anyone else receive a similar request from CIC? We are not sure if there was a mistake on the original form submitted or it's a glitch on their side and my parents just need to fill out the form and submit it again?
Thanks for any help!

mkdhaliwal

Jun 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
Hi Everyone,

My parents never visited Canada but whenever they get an email from CIC always show my address at the top of the email. Is it expected or do they have to change their address to an Indian address?

I am moving to a new house so the sponsor needs to send a request for an address change, right? Which one is the best way? I think it's a web form, right?
Also for the applicant best way to request an address change is through a web form?

Thanks,
Mona

Ketobaby

Star Member
Feb 2, 2022
Hi Everyone,

My parents never visited Canada but whenever they get an email from CIC always show my address at the top of the email. Is it expected or do they have to change their address to an Indian address?

I am moving to a new house so the sponsor needs to send a request for an address change, right? Which one is the best way? I think it's a web form, right?
Also for the applicant best way to request an address change is through a web form?

Thanks,
Mona

Yep you can leave your Canadian address on there if you wish as against their Indian address. I believe a web form is the appropriate way to make any update include address change.

On my parents app it always had my Canadian home address and my personal email even though my parents are not in Canada. I preferred to have any communication through me than my parents cause my parents can miss something.... Lol

Reactions: mkdhaliwal

sjdhgfkl

Aug 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,
My parents received a letter in the Gckey account for PCC and some other documents. One of the items they requested is "The Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008)" bearing original signatures and stated that this form is missing!! We are pretty sure they filled out this online form when submitting the application and it was an online form, so no option to have original signatures on it.
Did anyone else receive a similar request from CIC? We are not sure if there was a mistake on the original form submitted or it's a glitch on their side and my parents just need to fill out the form and submit it again?
Thanks for any help!
I am the rep of my parents' application. I received a letter from IRCC on June 7th about missing information in IMM0008 and IMM5406 stating that one or more dependents' info is missing or incomplete. It made no sense as I am only sponsoring my dad and my mom. I have an older sister but she is in her late 30s and by no means a dependent of my parents (no illness, works, and raises her children). To resubmit IMM0008 and 5406 you must use the pdf form, no online forms this time. I am not sure what went wrong but it made me feel slightly better that I am not the only person who got asked about IMM0008! I am about to submit the forms via email. I will keep you posted what happens next.

YashviS

Jan 6, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
01-08-2016
File Transfer...
08-08-2016
Med's Done....
02-08-2016
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
Hi folks,

I got the following requests so far..please find the timeline below:
29 Oct 2021: Submitted the application.
30 Jan 2022: linked the application with GC key and got the application number.
1 March 2022: Biometric request for both parents.
2 March 2022: Medical request.
15 March 2022: Request for additional medical and sputum test for my dad.
10 June 2022: Medical passed.
16 June: Request for pcc, for proof of relationship between parents, asked for aadhar and voters ID card for both parents and checked if address has changed.
28 June 2022: we uploaded all documents asked.

I am wondering what is next now. Is Passport request next?
Hi there,

I received the Biometrics and Medical for my parents and yesterday I received SA letter. Now in letter they asked for all the documents you mentioned (on June 16). So did you get the same request of document in your SA letter? or you received separate email for them?

Thank you

YashviS

Jan 6, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
01-08-2016
File Transfer...
08-08-2016
Med's Done....
02-08-2016
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
Hello all,
I need help to understand this. I received Biometrics and Medical request for my dad and mom on June 27 and June 29 resp. Yesterday I received SA letter and in that there are list of documents they required:
- Updated address
-Medical examination
-Right of PR fee
-Passport document
-Proof of relationship (sponsor and PA)
-Proof of relationship (PA and dependant)
-Biometrics
-PCC
-Supplementary Info
-Details of Militrary service
-Cv

Now I have almost submitted most of the document when applying but should I wait for another email/letter for PCC or should I ask my parents to get PCC now ?

Did anyone re submitted all the documents? or just the ones which were not included?

TIA